RPM + Drive + Leviathin Reloaded????

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of stacking RPM + Drive + Leviathin Reloaded together??? Was looking for a good stack to help me lose a little weight while retaining as much muscle as possible. Just started a carb cycling diet today! Also, what do ya'll think of throwin in USP labs super cissus rx??? Thanks for the help!

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
All three are really good products

RPM is very strong.. Leviathan Reloaded is also.. .

I dont see why you could not stack them... but i would run Leviathan on a lower dose

Super C is good but i would use Incarnate by PAL

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys here is what I think I finally decided to stack...what do ya think??? Overkill??? This is suppose to be a fat loss stack to help retain/maybe even add some muscle. Only wanting to lose around 5-10lbs so my carb cycling diet is not too hardcore and only doing about 2 cardio sessions a week!

Leviathin Reloaded
Incarnate
Drive
Rpm
My creatine cocktail: creatine mono/HMB/L-Citrulline/Taurine, etc.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of stacking RPM + Drive + Leviathin Reloaded together??? Was looking for a good stack to help me lose a little weight while retaining as much muscle as possible. Just started a carb cycling diet today! Also, what do ya'll think of throwin in USP labs super cissus rx??? Thanks for the help!
Tried RPM Drive and regular Levi- loved the stack!! Great for fat-burning- and try Osteo-C or IGF-2 for helping retain (or even gain) muscle on a cut...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be great, i'd just suggest caution as far as dose timing, particularly in late afternoons/evenings as it may affect your sleep. Thats both the leviathan as well as RPM.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the help everyone! One more question though! So, should I add IGF-2 to the mix???? The stack would be getting pretty expensive with that but I could prob make the bottle last around 25-30days!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 would definitely help with the sleep. For the daytime doses, you'd need to make sure you don't have much carbs in the hour before taking it, or for 2 hours after. Would be very nice as an addition though.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys...starting to get a lil confused on what to do! I have been reading such great reviews about AN that I almost want to drop the leviathin reloaded and do a drive/rpm/IGF-2/Neovar/Osteobolan-C stack...also how would Reset AD go with this stack as I feel that my adrenal function is down??? How would this stack be on a cut (carb cycle diet)???? Out of the following supplements which ones would be the best stacked together for cutting/while mainting/gaining muscle:
Drive
Rpm
Incarnate
Leviathin Reloaded
IGF-2
Reset-AD
Neovar
Osteobolin-C (I dunno if it would be wise or not to use becuase I really dont have too much joint pain...some in my lower back but nothin to excrutiating.....however, have heard that cissus has some weight loss properties????)

Thanks for all the help again!!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive
Rpm
Incarnate
Leviathin Reloaded
IGF-2
Reset-AD
Neovar
Osteobolin-C
Ok, if you are going low carb or carb cycling the answer is different than just restricted calories cut.

For starters either way, it is a tossup between Osteobolin-C and Incarnate. Osteobolin-C adds vitamin C to cissus, Incarnate adds Beta Alanine to Cissus. BA is a great supplement for added strength and energy, vit c has its pluses as well. So up to you, just pick one of these.

On a low carb diet, Neovar won't work out all that well except at your carb ups. It is a nutrient partitioner, so you'd want to only take it before meals with at least 30g or more of carbs (some people need 50+ to feel good). So depending on your cycle of carbs, it might not make sense. If you were doing a TKD where you carb up pre/during each workout, it would still work well for that.

A nice flipside is that IGF-2 works particularly well with low carb dieting :) In that the GH release that it potentiates is normally disturbed by intake of carbs within the following 2 hours. So if you are taking in low carbs it makes dosing IGF-2 simpler.

So I think overall my gut feeling for a low carb would be

Drive
Rpm (you may leave this out as you get some good stim from leviathan, depends on your workout time/dosing)
Incarnate
Leviathin Reloaded
IGF-2
Reset-AD

Reset-AD is the holy grail of supplements. I just wanted to say that, as I see so many others called the holy grail ;) at the right about 50 cents a day when you can catch a sale, it will probably save you $2 a day worth of stims you won't need to take anymore. One less can of an energy drink a day.... So definitely get the reset ad if you have any questions about your stim tolerance.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much EasyEJL....your help is greatly appreciated. i After deciding on the stack I might need a little help with dosage/timing as well. If I get both the rpm with reload I though I would prob just do reload 1pill x 2 daily then rpm preworkout. One question about rpm? Did you notice a huge increase in vascularity while taking rpm? I was reading how the methyl xanthine anhydrous caffeine in rpm exerts a stong effect on vasodilation? I think that I am gonna wait to try neovar when bulking again, but thought about adding in some bulk banaba extract on my high carb days pre/post workout with my creatine mix...I also have some waxy maize to throw in pre/post workout on high carb days.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, i'm still a fattie (around 20% bf) so I really don't have great vascularity no matter what. Soon enough I will :) down 3% in the last month, and continuing...

The banaba extract seems to be way better IMO than other nutrient repartitioners. It seems to be a bit more forgiving than others. I can eat the carbs sooner or later, and have less or more and not get negative effects from it. You can pm RMS80 and ask for a quote on Budget Ergogenics banaba, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the price of it alone.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i have all 3 of those bottles here at my room. ive been tempted to take them all at once. i just finished up some reset ad so im kind of scared lol

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks again to everyone for all of the help! I have finally decided to stack Drive/incarnate/leviathin reloaded/ and IGF-2 for my carb cycle fat loss stack. However, due to my upcoming school/work schedule I am not goin to have a whole lot of time for my diet/cardio. So what I have decided to do is a 4week lean bulk and as soon as school gets out Dec 17 start my cut. I plan on running RPM/IGF-2/Neovar for my lean bulk. Two questions??? Should I stay on this stake for only 4 weeks or would I see more benifits of running it longer??? Second, I weigh 185 as of now and approximate that my bodyfat is around 12%. Can someone help me with dosage/timing of Neovar/IGF-2/RPM! I am not going to be trying to follow any diet as of now, due to time constraints but will try to eat as clean as possible. Thanks

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have all 3 of those bottles here at my room. ive been tempted to take them all at once. i just finished up some reset ad so im kind of scared lol
go for it dude- it is a great stack!