Rpm&drive for runner

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
This is day one of my log. I have been a sprinter for over 7 years now and i decided to give this stuff a try. I tried RPM before with great success and I love the feeling it gives me. A smooth calm energy and focus like I am ready to take on Bolt. Its a hard feeling to describe but you are most certainly ready for the tougher workouts. I took 2 RPM and 2 Drive to start. So here it goes:

Taste: 7/10 they are pills so this grade isn't purely on taste but the AFTERTASTE. You can taste the ingredients in the burps for the next hour and a half after ingestion. I usually get 3 before they're done.

Energy: 8/10 There was a smooth energy. I wasn't jittery or wired. Just calm cool and collected. It still had fear pre-start but the energy was enough to keep me from giving up. There was also no crash. I did want to take a slight nap when i was done but my body wouldn't let me, even after the intense workout.

Endurance: 8/10 i noticed a marked increase in my ability to reproduce performance times. It was good but not spectacular. I hear that the drive takes about 7-10 to experience and affects so this must have been the RPM working. My legs were not as worn out as usual after the sets. i did experience cramping during my last set so i could not finish the workout. Possibly from the drying from caffeine in the RPM

Libido: 8/10 ??. This must be the "pump". noticed alot more fullness, maybe even some size. Im not saying that this will be the case for everyone but It works for me. The size illusion may come from the increased vascularity of the HGW. Regardless I like.

Overall: 9/10 great combo. I felt like a champ. My confidence was better and i was more aggressive approaching sets. Breathing during the workouts wasn't better but recovery was slightly better. Maybe it was the placebo effect. I certainly had more energy though. Not the best preworkout as far as energy. I like 5 hour energy before a w/o or race much better but i fear taking it daily. But the rpm/drive combo certainly gets the job done. i cant wait for the cumulative effects of drive.

Btw the workout was 5x500 the 400m pace just under 60. Its preseason so they are slower. I caught a cramp during #4.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Yes,its good energy.I used the combo pre workout for arms today. Along with 3 meals before i trained,it was a successful workout.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Oh yeah. This stack comes with some naaaaaasty gas and the runs. I hope this goes away soon.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Oh yeah. This stack comes with some naaaaaasty gas and the runs. I hope this goes away soon.

Runs,really???

I take 3 pills of each and im gtg.

im fortunate that i never get GI issues with anything i have taken. ( knock on wood)

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Yeah thats a first I hear of any GI issues on the stack maybe something in your diet caused it

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Not the runs, the ****s...sorry for the mixup
that may only be temporary man.

im saying that cause the first week i used daa and erase i had the ****s.

ive only used one HD cycle and for the first 7 days,same ting,had the ****s.

Either way it went away.I think youll be alright man.