Best stack for a long distance runner?

jimjones87

Awards
Hey guys,

Looking for something out there that would benefit me in terms of long distance cycling/running.

I used cardarine in the past and LOVED it... but can't seem to find it anywhere these days (all my go to sites got shut down)

I have a couple PH cycles under my belt and saw some great results.. wondering if there are any products out there that would help me in terms of running a marathon or running for very long distances.

As far as stats, I'm 5'9 140lbs with 8% body fat.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

Looking for something out there that would benefit me in terms of long distance cycling/running.

I used cardarine in the past and LOVED it... but can't seem to find it anywhere these days (all my go to sites got shut down)

I have a couple PH cycles under my belt and saw some great results.. wondering if there are any products out there that would help me in terms of running a marathon or running for very long distances.

You're definitely not looking hard enough for Cardarine.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try with Turinabol 40-50 mg. I've used it for sports, it's not just a myth that it is one of the best for that purpose.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m interested in this as plan to run a marathon next year......had been thinking an eq cycle with gw was the most obvious.....?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m interested in this as plan to run a marathon next year......had been thinking an eq cycle with gw was the most obvious.....?
By marathon you mean lift weights for a long period of time really fast right? Obviously, I hate running after having to do it for years in the Army

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
GW and MK would be great, you don necessarily need an anabolic

If you do want an anabolic, some s-4 is mild and is a very good functional performance enhancer imo. Made me sprint faster and was good for recomp. T-bol I agree is nice. I think with a marathon the key is to keep dosing low as to not let cardio suffer.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EPO (erythropoietin.) Though at least one recent study on amateur cyclist says the increased red blood cell count did not translate to improved performance. If true, that’s one hell of a placebo effect...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
EPO (erythropoietin.) Though at least one recent study on amateur cyclist says the increased red blood cell count did not translate to improved performance. If true, that’s one hell of a placebo effect...
I've also seen that said about EQ. I just dont believe it.
:)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
By marathon you mean lift weights for a long period of time really fast right? Obviously, I hate running after having to do it for years in the Army
Lol, nope an actual legit marathon. Just something I want to tick off the list. Would only do it once for sure

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It should be natural for you now haha.. Maybe you got out of the routine

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eq, winstrol are very popular.. Testosterone, gw and obviously epo which is by far the most known compound for cyklists, marathon runners, skiers

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Test 300/ EQ 300/ turinabol 25
Never tried cardarine but heard good things

try maresearch.com. or ***************************** for cardarine

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
My initial thoughts were GW and EPO. I dont know how an actual AAS would help with long distance running in any fashion but i guess TBol helped / *helps* olympians

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My initial thoughts were GW and EPO. I dont know how an actual AAS would help with long distance running in any fashion but i guess TBol helped / *helps* olympians
Tbol and winstrol has been used a lot in Olympics, nandrolones is also common but mostly in weightlifting I believe.

Google steroids in Olympics and you'll see what's common. Don't think all these athletes are just buying from the internet following a trend. A ton of these athletes have been prescribed illegaly by experts in the area to win gold for their country or been paid to not do their work which is to prevent cheating.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Tbol and winstrol has been used a lot in Olympics, nandrolones is also common but mostly in weightlifting I believe.

Google steroids in Olympics and you'll see what's common. Don't think all these athletes are just buying from the internet following a trend. A ton of these athletes have been prescribed illegaly by experts in the area to win gold for their country or been paid to not do their work which is to prevent cheating.
Yes but i would assume these are sports that require a certain amount of power exertion weither its powerlifting, swimming, spriting, boxing, baseball what may have you.

Yes injecting test will increase your raw strength but i fail to see how this could possibly help a cyclist or long distance runner...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would challenge the hell out of that study. You’re right, that would be an insane placebo and every endurance athlete on earth would have used that drug for no reason.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes but i would assume these are sports that require a certain amount of power exertion weither its powerlifting, swimming, spriting, boxing, baseball what may have you.

Yes injecting test will increase your raw strength but i fail to see how this could possibly help a cyclist or long distance runner...
Agreed, for long distance you would also want to avoid any massive muscle gain and water rentention. Obviously diet plays a part there as well but probably gonna be best avoiding dbol for example

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yes I believe winstrol is good for fast twitch movement such as sprinting, eq more long distance running..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's no way epo doesn't give stamina, like absolutely no way.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's no way epo doesn't give stamina, like absolutely no way.
I don’t believe that either. Like, not at all.
To be clear, neither do I. ;-) But wanted to at least put that out there for discussion.

I do have personal experience with EPO (sadly in this case for CKD and not as a PED) and it clearly works (I doubt my nephrologist would prescribe this for a placebo effect (this would make sense given my impaired RBC production. ) The question is what about for a healthy athlete? If blood doping works (and it does) EPO use should have similar effects without having to bank/transfuse your blood.

I think EPO and some type of PPAR would make for a very competitive stack.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lance was on test prop, keep it low and keep e in check amd it is pretty standard. Epo if you were a pro. Eq would hurt performance imo.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To be clear, neither do I. ;-) But wanted to at least put that out there for discussion.

I do have personal experience with EPO (sadly in this case for CKD and not as a PED) and it clearly works (I doubt my nephrologist would prescribe this for a placebo effect (this would make sense given my impaired RBC production. ) The question is what about for a healthy athlete? If blood doping works (and it does) EPO use should have similar effects without having to bank/transfuse your blood.

I think EPO and some type of PPAR would make for a very competitive stack.
Oh, most definitely could tell you didn’t believe it either. I remember back in 2013, that one turd cyclist got his medals stripped from him after testing positive for several substances, and of course epo too. He dropped on everyone else. Like, wrote a list of names of anyone he’d ever seen use a ped in professional cycling. I remember what he said at some press conference “who are you going to give my medals to? 2,3 and 4th place were all doing more epo than I was!”

I actually worked in Dialysis for 7 years bro. That’s awesome you are killing it in the gym and giving the middle finger to ESRD and CKD. Have you been following the latest on the artificial kidney that’s supposed to become available in the next 3 years?! I truly hope for you and anyone of the thousands of renal patients I’ve met, that the entire dialysis industry is put out of business by an artificial kidney and it’s available to everyone. I really do.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually worked in Dialysis for 7 years bro. That’s awesome you are killing it in the gym and giving the middle finger to ESRD and CKD. Have you been following the latest on the artificial kidney that’s supposed to become available in the next 3 years?! I truly hope for you and anyone of the thousands of renal patients I’ve met, that the entire dialysis industry is put out of business by an artificial kidney and it’s available to everyone. I really do.
I have. There was also some research on BMP-7 to actually regenerate tissue. Barring a sudden breakthrough in either, I’m hoping for a transplant within a year.

Sorry to hijack the thread. Back to the fun stuff!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm so big my nose doesn't even run. Lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Low dose test.

jimjones87

Awards
Thx guys - this forum NEVER disappoints. I appreciate the thoughtful replies from everyone.

Can you prescribe the best way to go about a low dose test regimen?

Can I achieve this via a stack of PH’s - or would I have to inject?

I’ve experimented with PH cycles and saw nice gains from it..

jimjones87

Awards
Quik update: 95% on another round of Caradine - any strong opinions on alternaties that I should consider?