Round Two With PNI Prodigy (PNI sponsered log)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Tuesday boobs day! Correct. That chili looks really tasty. Fed ex some over, thanks.
Im going to divert from the planed Wednesday and substitute back.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Baby got back day. I wonder what genius came up with that one :D I miss doing back.
Ya my favorite work out day of the split! Hows yours shoulder doing BTW

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya my favorite work out day of the split! Hows yours shoulder doing BTW
My shoulders are fine. :p My back is getting there. Going to attempt to do some light stuff tomorrow. I feel it growing smaller by the day.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
stay at it if keep building up that sexy back and you will make Becky loose her gawd dam mind! lol

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Chilli looks like a good idea for a meal later this week. Another strong day in the gym for you. Your music selection is all over the place, you must enjoy just about everything.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Chilli looks like a good idea for a meal later this week. Another strong day in the gym for you. Your music selection is all over the place, you must enjoy just about everything.
I love chili its probably the one food that tastes better as a left over.!
As far as music goes Im into just about everything even some country (thats a recent development)
any recommendation in the music section?

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Very true. The flavors have more time to soak into all the little secret areas. I've been old skool on music lately

[video=youtube_share;cD4XelnlPuQ]http://youtu.be/cD4XelnlPuQ[/video]

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;h5t-bI8ZdoU]http://youtu.be/h5t-bI8ZdoU[/video]

Been listening to this again weekly

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
ahhh man Scarface is old school now WTF?!!!! I feel ol as shat! De La Soul though never gets old! They are an ageless rap group!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Todays work out is brought to you by the letter B: as is banging out some Back!
Normal Routine wake up 1 scoop of Prodigy 30 prior to the gym and then Bam Clean focus and Energy

Morning motivation: Hypnotize by The Notorious BIG [video=youtube;glEiPXAYE-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glEiPXAYE-U[/video]

Warm up
Bent over wide grip cable rows 100X20 130X20 150X15 180X15 200X12
Bent over barbell Rows 115X15 135X15 155X12 175X8
1arm Dumbbell Rows 75X12X4
Standing 1 arm cable row (focusing on going slow on the neg rep) 60X12 80X10 100X8 120X5
Lat pull down 175X12 195X10 205X8 195X8
Pull ups 5 3 3 2
v grip pull down 120X12X3
Seated V grip Rows 145X15 165X15 185X12
Bent over v grip row 165X15 185X15 200X10
Lat straight arm pull down wide grip 115X12X3
overhead dumbbell pullover 75X15X3
standing 1 arm rope pull-down 65X12X3

Final Push : Push it Away by Terror

Again I felt great energy in the gym and fantastic endurance I could have stayed another hour if I didnt need to get to work! Oh well. Im going to take tomorrow off and then hit a shoulders and arms Session on Friday

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm... interesting training day. Alot of different movements in there. Is this something you found as a plan or did you just do what you felt like doing today?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hmmmm... interesting training day. Alot of different movements in there. Is this something you found as a plan or did you just do what you felt like doing today?
The thought going into todays work out was to hit the back in varying angles and with different widths of grip. I have decent depth but I want better width and I want to enhance the lower insertion point of my lats Hence the reason I started with the wide grip movements. I also would like to bring out the definition and muscle separation in my upper back which was why I was using the V grip at a higher rep range to finish off. But I dont run off any particular plan or program I just kind of start with something and try to put together a complete work out as I go. Kind of like a mad man with a plan lol

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The thought going into todays work out was to hit the back in varying angles and with different widths of grip. I have decent depth but I want better width and I want to enhance the lower insertion point of my lats Hence the reason I started with the wide grip movements. I also would like to bring out the definition and muscle separation in my upper back which was why I was using the V grip at a higher rep range to finish off. But I dont run off any particular plan or program I just kind of start with something and try to put together a complete work out as I go. Kind of like a mad man with a plan lol
There is a method to this man's madness.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Starting to see why those people on instance document their food. Here is some citrus seasoned chicken breast with some sautéd bell peppers my 2-4 meals for today

Attachments

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hit up a chest session today
1 scoop prodigy energy rush and BA tingle at +20
Morning Motivation: 1980 by Dirt Nasty [video=youtube;xfNluQ888g4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNluQ888g4[/video]
Warm up Incline hoist press 45lbs (each side)X 20Reps, 70lbs each side X20, 90X15, 115X12, 135X10
Hoist chest press 90lbs(each side)X15 115X15 135X12 160X10
Incline 185X12 205X12 225X10
Flat bench 225X15 245X9 275X5
Flies 45X12X4
Incline flies 35X12X4
Close grip smith machine press 3sec neg rep 45 each sideX10X3
Dips 25X4
Final Push: silver and cold by AFI

One of the major benefits of the old Prodigy was its continued effectiveness the new formula seems to be getting better with consistent usage. I felt a surge of BA tingles half way through my work out that made me feel electrified. I am feeling stronger with every gym session.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone ever told you that you sort of resemble the game character, Drake?

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Crew. You have some big ass arms man. May have to try this Prodigy one day because of you.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sorry guys I think I undercooked some chicken and it has messed up my stomach really bad I'll be back at it soon

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking Stacked Bro!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Keep it up bro, lookin swole!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
well today was the first day I felt better I am going to give my self one more day of rest and be back in the gym on Friday.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Feel better soon!
Thanks oh and btw I have tried to write you back for a few days now but your inbox is perpetually full! I bet its all the boys clamoring over that back shot!
:thumbsup:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
All right so after 5 days of my stomach feeling like I drank Tijuana water Im back in action the last work out I was going to do was legs but had I gone and done them I probably would have looked like this...
water_2dpowered_2djetpack.jpg
... lol sorry for the toilet humor this early
Normal routine this morning up at 7:30 1 scoop Prodigy and off to the gym ( side not after not taking prodigy for five days I felt the BA tingles in around 10 min and idk if if was because I mixed it in warm water but the nootropic in Prodigy hit me strong, and almost instantly.)

Morning Motivation: Losing the sum by Pipedown [video=youtube;JQ1G7C8VQz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ1G7C8VQz0[/video]
Warm up (plate count will be total for both sides)
smith machine squats
2plates 20 reps X2sets (these were done really slow with 3 sec negatives)

Smith machine pause squats
4plates 15X2
4plates+2 25's 12X2
6plates 8X2
6plates+2 25s 4X2

dumbbell lunges W/ 55lb db's
5 steps forward then 5 steps backward X3
10 steps each leg X2 sets

Dumbbell dead lifts with 3 sec negatives 75lb dbs 12 X4

standing smith machine calf raises 4 plates 20X4 ( toes were propped up on 2 10lb plats to make sure I was able to get full ROM)

1 leg leg press ss with calf press 5 min continuous starting at 100lbs ending up at 200 I would do 2 sets of 10 leg X20 calf

Final Push With love the Underground by Thought Riot

Thoughts:
Man It felt good to be back in the gym after feeling like booty for so long! Even though I didnt feel at peak strength I felt like I had a solid work out in which I pushed my self. focusing on the resistance on the negative portion of the rep felt great.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Stop eating raw chickens you beast! Lol
LOL From this point forward I will have to refrain on the positive though my abs started to really pop...

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL From this point forward I will have to refrain on the positive though my abs started to really pop...
It was the same feeling with me the day after that one night I had abdominal pains.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It was the same feeling with me the day after that one night I had abdominal pains.
Well at least you had some one to help you through that. ; )

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well they say mind set is everything and I have noticed that Prodigy puts you in the right mind set. If I may make a recommendation to everyone out there taking Prodigy mix it in warm water if you want an instant kick. You can feel the good vibes rush your brain almost right away it is awesome!

Morning motivations: Hang up you boots by Slapshot [video=youtube;JPF8TyNnJJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPF8TyNnJJE[/video]

Warm up bench 135X30 SS 20lb dumbbell flies ( I was feeling good at this point)

Flat Bench:
185X25 225X25 (PR Bay-bay!!!!) 275X5 225X15

Standing cable flies:
45X15X4

Dumbbell hammer Press 3 sec negative and slow press up:
50lbX10X3

Incline Bench:
185X15 225X12X2 185X12

Seated Cable incline flies:
40X15X3

Seated cable chest press ( 3 sec neg )
50X12 45X14 40X16

75lb dumbbell overhead pulls SS with Diamond grip incline press
12X12X4

Skull crusher Drop set with e-z bar
115X5 85X10 65X12
115X3 85X12 65X10

Final Push: Destroy Everything by Hatebreed

Thoughts:
Man even though I was down and out for like five days todays work out felt like I hadnt even skipped a beat. Prodigy puts you in an attack mind set and gives you the ability to recover quickly between sets I am super impressed with this product!

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back McCrew. Good to see you are feeling better. Off the toilet and into the gym breaking personal records!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Welcome back McCrew. Good to see you are feeling better. Off the toilet and into the gym breaking personal records!
LOL thanks man hows the training going with your lady?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hit an ab work out today
I was going to hit back but I couldnt find my gawd d@MN car keys and got to the gym with only like 30 min to work out. I still got a good sweat on.

Morning Motivation Virtual Insanity by Jamiroquai [video=youtube;4JkIs37a2JE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JkIs37a2JE[/video]

My work out consisted of:
random balance/ stabilization exercises
Plank variation
extensions
low swing and high swing kettle bell motions

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
No IT guys around I hope!
Not today they dont work on Sundays :p but I am working solo today and it has been crazy busy. Hows your Sunday?

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not today they dont work on Sundays :p but I am working solo today and it has been crazy busy. Hows your Sunday?
Well that's good to know. :p Ate far too much today, even though it's a carb up day. I'd list it all, but then I'd feel bad. Had some things going on so meals went a bit off track. Oh well, chalk it up to an early bday dinner. Other than that it's been a nice, restful day. :)

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
LOL thanks man hows the training going with your lady?
Doing well. We have missed a few days in the gym together while she works longer shifts but we are getting it done regardless. Thanks for asking