Romney's Running mate

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was just speculative reporting, no genie ball involved its ok, lol. My personal guess was Betr...I meant Peatreus.

Now we get to look at 4th grade level Presidential and VP debates, whoopie!!
No crystal ball? I love infowars :lol:

I do agree that we're going to see further low level debates. I will say that some of the recent ads on both sides have taken this to a new low. Very pathetic

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No crystal ball? I love infowars :lol:

I do agree that we're going to see further low level debates. I will say that some of the recent ads on both sides have taken this to a new low. Very pathetic
I remember last time around Palin started by stating she isnt going to answer the questions or conform to the debate (not in those words) she just said she was "going to speak to the American people," and people still thought she won the debate. I have no hope for many, lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember last time around Palin started by stating she isnt going to answer the questions or conform to the debate (not in those words) she just said she was "going to speak to the American people," and people still thought she won the debate. I have no hope for many, lol
I do like the Ryan pick better than the Palin pick. I think he will be fine and I look forward to Ryan v. Biden in October. That said, the majority of the country won't even. Other to look at issues. They vote who they like. Noting more as GWB was a prime example.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
What's funny to me is the fact that the GOP establishment criticized Sarah Palin as a pick for VP due to inexperience ...

She had been ... Governor, Energy Commissioner of Alaska, and a Mayor for two terms. All of those are executive experience. I'll admit - it's pretty minimum when you consider that Alaska is about the smallest state in the union populationwise.

Dick Cheney even said in an interview the other day that he though Palin didn't have enough experience for the VP and he thought her selection was a mistake.

Now along comes Ryan ... let's sum up his executive experience ...

It doesn't exist. In fact, his ONLY experience outside government is working as a personal trainer and a waiter.

What's Dick Cheney got to say about this? Not that anyone really cares mind you! :p

What's Paul Ryan know about foreign policy?

"Hey, you can SEE Canada from Wisconsin you know!"

LMFAO

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;RyJBZYz858M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyJBZYz858M[/video]

"Fiscal conservative" voted for auto bailout and TARP.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's funny to me is the fact that the GOP establishment criticized Sarah Palin as a pick for VP due to inexperience ...

She had been ... Governor, Energy Commissioner of Alaska, and a Mayor for two terms. All of those are executive experience. I'll admit - it's pretty minimum when you consider that Alaska is about the smallest state in the union populationwise.

Dick Cheney even said in an interview the other day that he though Palin didn't have enough experience for the VP and he thought her selection was a mistake.

Now along comes Ryan ... let's sum up his executive experience ...

It doesn't exist. In fact, his ONLY experience outside government is working as a personal trainer and a waiter.

What's Dick Cheney got to say about this? Not that anyone really cares mind you! :p

What's Paul Ryan know about foreign policy?

"Hey, you can SEE Canada from Wisconsin you know!"

LMFAO
Just curious..... Obama's experience? :lol:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should have picked Rubio IMO

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I forgot. He also had vast experience prior to that. :)
His family rich in CIA history taught him well, including that serial killer step father of his.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His family rich in CIA history taught him well, including that serial killer step father of his.
No no he is an alien muslim from outer space. His father was not a serial killer but the warlord galatacca from peruses 9. This of course all happened in a petri dish at nasa when the cia cultivated them and then entered this history into their minds via total recall. Then he was placed in kenya with his new father mufasa and uncle scar. Thats where he learned the radical isalmic ways and was trained in the art of ninjutsu by a baboon which is how he is able to carefully enslave us all into his new world order where we all have chips that have been secretly injected in our arms in the guise of vaccines. I also read that when we watch mtv and listen to rap (especially jay z) the chips activate and the illuminiti gain strength. They just need the all spark now which is what seal team six was really looking for.

At least thats what I heard on the webz so it must be true

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No no he is an alien muslim from outer space. His father was not a serial killer but the warlord galatacca from peruses 9. This of course all happened in a petri dish at nasa when the cia cultivated them and then entered this history into their minds via total recall.

I guess you didn't look into Lolo Soertoro's history in Indonesia where he helped a CIA led coup which led to the deaths of 500,000+ people.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont worry though cuz this decoder ring that I got in my lucky charms will protect us..., unless general mills is actually a front company for the chinese and their brain washing technology. Thats prolly why I have the urge to buy a prius and eat rice?

I have to double check my sources Bit youtube is down :(

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No no he is an alien muslim from outer space. His father was not a serial killer but the warlord galatacca from peruses 9. This of course all happened in a petri dish at nasa when the cia cultivated them and then entered this history into their minds via total recall. Then he was placed in kenya with his new father mufasa and uncle scar. Thats where he learned the radical isalmic ways and was trained in the art of ninjutsu by a baboon which is how he is able to carefully enslave us all into his new world order where we all have chips that have been secretly injected in our arms in the guise of vaccines. I also read that when we watch mtv and listen to rap (especially jay z) the chips activate and the illuminiti gain strength. They just need the all spark now which is what seal team six was really looking for.

This is politics though...prove the above is NOT true. I'll wait ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is politics though...prove the above is NOT true. I'll wait ;)
Yup its all true. This is why rommney wont release his tax records. Not because he didn't pay taxes but because he is UNCLE SCAR... Dun dun duuuuuun

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont worry though cuz this decoder ring that I got in my lucky charms will protect us..., unless general mills is actually a front company for the chinese and their brain washing technology. Thats prolly why I have the urge to buy a prius and eat rice?

I have to double check my sources Bit youtube is down :(
If you think that war was funny so be it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you think that war was funny so be it.
What war? According to a top level government official it is all a ruse and being filmed in hollywood. They said the mars robot isnt there to collect rocks but to contact megatron and let him know the obama mission is almost complete.

This is why superdrol was banned. Its to stop the uprising against the alien overlords. It all makes sense

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What war? According to a top level government official it is all a ruse and being filmed in hollywood. They said the mars robot isnt there to collect rocks but to contact megatron and let him know the obama mission is almost complete.
The Indonesian coup, it's history go to a library.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The public library? The one funded by the government who are ran by the secret shadow government who kidnap and kill over 5000,0000,0000 people?

I heard they kidnapped authors and rewrote the history

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The public library? The one funded by the government who are ran by the secret shadow government who kidnap and kill over 5000,0000,0000 people?

I heard they kidnapped authors and rewrote the history
Carry on, when your ready to tackle the issues instead of dodging them with immaturity I'll be here for you.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carry on, when your ready to tackle the issues instead of dodging them with immaturity I'll be here for you.
oh no I am taking this very seriously. I found everything on this website that I made last week so it has to be true cuz there is no other explanations and there is no evidence disproving it.

In fact I also read that Ron Paul was actually an alien drone sent here to find the all spark. Thats why he wents the FED audited because thats where the league of shadows are hiding it. Once they have that doomsday will come upon us

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I speaking of war and genocide and you laugh it off and and wonder into fantasy.

Its distasteful, and offensive to all those that had suffered in that time period.

I have never met anyone until now that thinks genocide is a laughing manner and blows it off as if it didn't happen without doing their research and homework.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I speaking of war and genocide and you laugh it off and and wonder into fantasy.

Its distasteful, and offensive to all those that had suffered in that time period.

I have never met anyone until now that thinks genocide is a laughing manner and blows it off as if it didn't happen without doing their research and homework.
I am just saying the facts so everyone has a claer honest picture so they know whats happening. I mean the TSA is grouping 3 year old girls!!! We all need to sit down and start watching youtube more so we all can be educated on the complex issue of the world. I mean they all can be summed up in 3 min youtube clips right?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just saying the facts so everyone has a claer honest picture so they know whats happening. I mean the TSA is grouping 3 year old girls!!! We all need to sit down and start watching youtube more so we all can be educated on the complex issue of the world. I mean they all can be summed up in 3 min youtube clips right?
Only if they were made by Alex jones. ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got negged by kim jong il!!!

You know the guy who post on these boards pretending to be a mass-murdering north korean dictator. He told me I am making light of a serious issue (specifically I apprently am making fun of genocide)..

Oh irony how do I even respond to this... Let me go to youtube and see how I should interpet this

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only if they were made by Alex jones. ;)
Isnt he the guy who says the police are kidnapping kids and selling them into child slavery?

And they say I am the one who is being irrational and making stuff up...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that Im home and I can get a little more into this in detail.

Obama's mother Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro. Ann Dunham worked for "U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)" that worked to gather 5000 key members of the Indonesian Communist Party which Lolo Soetoro was a part of. These people were all targets of the Indonesian Military. USAID would also identify Indonesian sympathizers of the goverment.

The coup (which Lolo took part of) took place backed by support of USAID and the CIA in 1965 where they took out President Sukarno and net total deaths in the coup were between 250,000-1,000,000 Indonesians.

The source to the CIA's role in the Indonesian Coup was written by a CIA vet of the International Communism Branch and part of the Counterintelligence staff Ralph McGehee in the Fall 1990 issue of the Covert Action Information Bulletin.

Lolo Soetoro was named colonel under the newly CIA installed dictator General Suharto from 1965 (after he married Obama's mother, which he then left both Obama and Durham in Hawaii afterwards) to 1970 when he became a oil millionaire joining Exxon.

Ann Dunham worked for the CIA/USAID front, Lembaga Persahabatan Indonesia Amerika (LIA)–the Indonesia-America Friendship Institute up until 1972 when she returned to Hawaii and continued her work under two agency fronts, the Asia Foundation and the East-West Center at the University of Hawaii. She returned to Indonesia in 1975 the same year East Timor became independent and liberated from Portugal and the CIA along with Lolo Soetoro planned a bloody invasion and occupation of the country with permission of Henry Kissenger (who is now one of Obama's policy advisor)

For more information on Genocide in East Timor you can look into the "East Timor Genocide Studies Program"
http://www.yale.edu/gsp/east_timor/

Yale East Timor Project - Yale University Genocide Studies Program

UN-sponsored Truth Commission Verdict on East Timor:
"Extermination as a Crime Against Humanity"

Full Report US Role Databases
Dili burning, September 8, 1999
Violence by Fire in East Timor, September 8, 1999
Other Satellite Images of East Timor, 1972-2000
Map of East Timor's Districts and Resistance Sectors, 1975-99

Ill post more later if I have time, havent touched Obama's grandfather yet.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Obama's mother Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro. Ann Dunham worked for "U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)" that worked to gather 5000 key members of the Indonesian Communist Party which Lolo Soetoro was a part of. These people were all targets of the Indonesian Military. USAID would also identify Indonesian sympathizers of the goverment.

The coup (which Lolo took part of) took place backed by support of USAID and the CIA in 1965 where they took out President Sukarno and net total deaths in the coup were between 250,000-1,000,000 Indonesians.

The source to the CIA's role in the Indonesian Coup was written by a CIA vet of the International Communism Branch and part of the Counterintelligence staff Ralph McGehee in the Fall 1990 issue of the Covert Action Information Bulletin.

Lolo Soetoro was named colonel under the newly CIA installed dictator General Suharto from 1965 (after he married Obama's mother, which he then left both Obama and Durham in Hawaii afterwards) to 1970 when he became a oil millionaire joining Exxon.

Ann Dunham worked for the CIA/USAID front, Lembaga Persahabatan Indonesia Amerika (LIA)-the Indonesia-America Friendship Institute up until 1972 when she returned to Hawaii and continued her work under two agency fronts, the Asia Foundation and the East-West Center at the University of Hawaii. She returned to Indonesia in 1975 the same year East Timor became independent and liberated from Portugal and the CIA along with Lolo Soetoro planned a bloody invasion and occupation of the country with permission of Henry Kissenger (who is now one of Obama's policy advisor)

For more information on Genocide in East Timor you can look into the "East Timor Genocide Studies Program"

So he was a revolutionary...and that means what for today?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got negged by kim jong il!!!

You know the guy who post on these boards pretending to be a mass-murdering north korean dictator. He told me I am making light of a serious issue (specifically I apprently am making fun of genocide)..

Oh irony how do I even respond to this... Let me go to youtube and see how I should interpet this
I actually regret giving you a neg to be honest...I was in the gym the entire time and a bit more aggressive with my emotions due to the nature of that time, lol so, although I disprove your style of engaging of my posts if it means anything I apologize publicly for giving you a neg.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So he was a revolutionary...and that means what for today?
I dunno...lol, thats for all at home to interpret. Not sure if "revolutionary" is the right word for Soetoro. The reason I bring it up is because liberals I run into constantly (around my area in person) bring up how Obama is the son of a "goat herder" when there is much more to his life that seems to be hidden by the mainstream media.

I can say like father like son, both run pro-murderous wartime rampages. I only respect men who are active in revolutions peacefully and are willing to die in the name of non-violence, those are the real Revolutionaries to me.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ann Dunham worked for the CIA/USAID front, Lembaga Persahabatan Indonesia Amerika (LIA)–the Indonesia-America Friendship Institute up until 1972 when she returned to Hawaii and continued her work under two agency fronts, the Asia Foundation and the East-West Center at the University of Hawaii. She returned to Indonesia in 1975 the same year East Timor became independent and liberated from Portugal and the CIA along with Lolo Soetoro planned a bloody invasion and occupation of the country with permission of Henry Kissenger (who is now one of Obama's policy advisor)

In what capacity was he involved in this? What was it he actually done for them? What was the size of this organization that he worked for? You previously said he killed.. so where does it say Soetoro held a gun and personally killed that number of people?

Also what is the significance of any of this really? I am sure I can write a piece to demonozie our founding fathers since they basically had a coup of their own.

Oh and thanks for the meaningless references. They state stats on the killings.. but where does it say Soetoro killed them? Your connections are on par with the game "6 degrees of kevin bacon".

But no I am the silly guy here who is mocking a tragedy (which I never did) and you are the honorable one who is politicizing that same tragedy and trying to work off peoples emotions in attempt to persuade them in agreement with you.

Yup I am the ******* here

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In what capacity was he involved in this? What was it he actually done for them? What was the size of this organazation that he worked for? You previously said he killed.. so where does it say Lolo held a gun and personally killed that number of people?

Also what is the significence of any of this really? I am sure I can write a piece to demonozie our founding fathers since they basically had a coup of their own.

Oh and thanks for the meaningless references. They state stats on the killings.. but where does it say Lolo killed them? Your connections are on par with the game "6 degress of kevin bacon".
First off, we arent going to get all the answers, not definitely and not conclusively. That is reality. Its something thats always going to be questioned and investigated and hidden by the mainstream media. We are always just going to ask questions, try to find the answers, and put the puzzle pieces together, but with covert operations such as this we are always going to want to seek more info which is an impossible task to complete. We should work diligently to try to find out more (assuming you care about the topic.)

Whether or not he personally killed doesnt matter imo, he was directly involved with a political group that launched a coup that caused genocide. He made it up the rankings and became colonel. Whether you believe Lolo's involvement or not will be up to your judgment.

The level of significance is all up to you, everyone will interpret differently...some will let it go, not care and forget about it, some will try to dig further to quench their curiosity and see how the puzzle pieces fit that have molded Obama's character. Its all up to you if it interests you or not and what level of significance it is.

In regards to our founding fathers, I like some of their philosophy and a large part of the constitution I highly support, but I do not respect them or look up to them.

The last part I added was to show collegiate sources of the genocide event that you had been portraying to (and perhaps without intent) as meaningless and non-existent (thats how it appeared on my end to be honest.)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, we arent going to get all the answers, not definitely and conclusively. That is reality. Its something thats always going to be questioned and investigated and hidden by the mainstream media. We are always just going to ask questions and try to come up with answers, but with covert operations such as this we are always going to want to seek more info which is an impossible task to complete. We should diligently to try to find out more (assuming you care about the topic.)

Whether or not he personally killed doesnt matter imo, he was directly involved with a political group that launched a coup that caused genocide. He made it up the rankings and became colonel. Whether you believe Lolo's involvement or not will be up to your judgment.

The level of significance is all up to you, everyone will interpret differently...some will let it go, not care and forget about it, some will try to dig further to quench their curiosity and see how the puzzle pieces fit that have molded Obama's character. Its all up to you if it interests you or not and what level of significance it is.

In regards to our founding fathers, I like some of their philosophy and a large part of the constitution I highly support, but I do not respect them or look up to them.

The last part I added was to show collegiate sources of the genocide event that you had been portraying to (and perhaps without intent) as meaningless and non-existent.
How is the son guilty of the sins of the father?

My father did crazy sh1t in his life, I am not responsible for them.

I never understood this aspect of politics tbh. I hear it from both sides. Romneys family and multiple marriages, Obama and the CIA. Really is another distraction IMO.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is the son guilty of the sins of the father?

My father did crazy sh1t in his life, I am not responsible for them.

I never understood this aspect of politics tbh. I hear it from both sides. Romneys family and multiple marriages, Obama and the CIA. Really is another distraction IMO.
I didnt say he is guilty of sins of his father, I said "like father like son." Look how Obama has expanded all the wars. Like his father he has killed in large quantities through wars they support.

IMO they both suck (edit: Obama and Romney,) lol but I dont see how multiple marriages and sexual affairs interprets to what it means what one can do for their country.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, we arent going to get all the answers, not definitely and not conclusively. That is reality. Its something thats always going to be questioned and investigated and hidden by the mainstream media. We are always just going to ask questions, try to find the answers, and put the puzzle pieces together, but with covert operations such as this we are always going to want to seek more info which is an impossible task to complete. We should diligently to try to find out more (assuming you care about the topic.)
then shouldnt you be making your statements with the words "possibly, maybe, could be, etc" instead of making definitive statements?

so if I work at chik fil a I am against marriage equality? But I made it all the way to regional manager so I must be.. Right?

Point is you said he killed not that he was affiliated with an organization that has been accused of whatever.

My main problem with your postings is you are incapable of being objective. They are biased and you post ideas as if they are definitive facts despite the lack of evidence. As ling as it fits your narrative and your preconceived view of the worked then it must be true. Saying this man was responsible fore the deaths of thousands with the only connection was he was employed by an organization hardly qualities as proof that he was responsible for anything.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
then shouldnt you be making your statements with the words "possibly, maybe, could be, etc" instead of making definitive statements?
You dont know me well enough, and I dont expect you to since we are just on the internetz here. My philosophy in life is not to attach to conclusions, I feel that it warps critical thinking. Dont get me wrong, there is an extremity to that, I do and will lean towards a particular set belief and/or information especially when it appears to be 1+1=2 material. I feel its important to keep the mind flexible by not attaching to definitive statements and information in most cases.

When I make statements sound definitive, thats just my personality when I express one of those pieces of information I lean towards believing. I do not believe everything I even post, some is out there to open dialogue and to stimulate further investigation, nothing to me is overly taboo.

so if I work at chik fil a I am against marriage equality? But I made it all the way to regional manager so I must be.. Right?

Point is you said he killed not that he was affiliated with an organization that has been accused of whatever.

My main problem with your postings is you are incapable of being objective. They are biased and you post ideas as if they are definitive facts despite the lack of evidence. As ling as it fits your narrative and your preconceived view of the worked then it must be true. Saying this man was responsible fore the deaths of thousands with the only connection was he was employed by an organization hardly qualities as proof that he was responsible for anything.
Your example there is a little confusing, Im not sure what that means but Ill try to respond to it. If your a chick and against marriage equality and you make it to regional manager it has nothing to do with your ability to be a manager outside of possible discriminatory actions you choose to partake in or not.

Now, imo if Lolo Seotoro supported the coup, the political party that launched the coup, rose in rankings in that political party that caused genocide ...even without firing a single bullet in my personal opinion he is guilty of mass murder, especially in this case and this particular event. But this was earlier on, Ill explain 1975 briefly later on. We do know his position of power.

Now, with your last statement, have you asked yourself who Lolo Seotoro is and spent any time investigating his past history? He is our presidents step father. If he interests you or not is up to you, but I find him particularly interesting. Its suspicious to me that Obama's priority as soon as he stepped into office is to sign Excecutive Order #13489 which seals his personal records, Its natural for one to think what he is hiding in his past after legally barring his past.

Yes, its my personal opinion that Lolo Soetoro is a mass murderer with his affiliation of his organization even if he did not directly kill anybody. You are more guilty if your in a position of power and influence than actual troops on the ground doing the killing since they are just doing what is told and ordered. Lolo was Colonel in 1975 under Suharto during the bloody invasion of East Timor, so yes he has been in a position of power historically at times of war and genocide so yes he is a mass murderer.

They even acknowledge that Lolo Soetoro was Colonel of the Indonesian army on Obama's 2012 campaign website, this is a well established fact but most people dont know who Obama's stepfathers background even is, or even heard his name. Most people just think Obama was son of a goat herder and end of story.

http://2012.presidential-candidates.org/Obama/Parents-Grandparents.php
Stepfather: Lolo Soetoro Mangundikardjo (1935 – 1987)
Geographer, Colonel with the Indonesian Army and Oil Company Executive

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ax, lolo maybe what you say. Which is all well and good. But how do the actions of a step father relate to the step son? I just don't see the connection. Are you the exact same as your father?

These connections are fruitless and take away from real issues. In fact they are more of a distraction than anything else. Are you working for the CFR ax? Lol

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not factual reporting unless the source is "infowars" or Alex Jones. By the way negging someone in a political forum is quite silly. I could neg you simply for being off the reservation, yet you'd still carry on. :/

In agreement with Judo, your M.O. is to simply raise 1000 absurd questions without ever providing definitive answers. You think everything is a flag operation which probably includes Disney World.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ax, lolo maybe what you say. Which is all well and good. But how do the actions of a step father relate to the step son? I just don't see the connection. Are you the exact same as your father?

These connections are fruitless and take away from real issues. In fact they are more of a distraction than anything else. Are you working for the CFR ax? Lol
Me CFR? Only a globalist would ask that kind of question, lolx2

Obama's family history important, but certainly not as important as actual current policies and wars.

We would not expect Obama to be a clone of his stepfather, but it shows (and what I posted in the last couple pages is just a small piece) that Obama has both concealed and completely lied about his own history and background to the American people in person and in his books (example: The Audacity of Hope), and how it may be significant to his actual policy as it may be partly an influence to his signing of Executive Order #13489. Its also significant as it shows how Obama had been groomed into coming to power (to what extent dunno).

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chick-fil-a is a fast food restaurant

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chick-fil-a is a fast food restaurant
Oh that, I heard about that. If the guy is against gay marriage I dunno why that is important to the business as long as he isnt being discriminatory with his employees and segregating gay customers. Im actually for gay marriage and his statement wouldnt stop me from shopping there, its really a silly issue.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh that, I heard about that. If the guy is against gay marriage I dunno why that is important to the business as long as he isnt being discriminatory with his employees and segregating gay customers. Im actually for gay marriage and his statement wouldnt stop me from shopping there, its really a silly issue.
To make it more relevant to your post...If I actually knew the guy was directly discriminating his employees or segregating gays from his restaurants Id quit and find another job, but for his opinion I dont care when it comes to business.

Now President Suharto is one of the most brutal, repressive, bloodiest and corrupt dictators in the 20th century. If I was Lolo Soetoro and I was a Colonel in his regime I would defect into another country, instead Lolo embraced his position.

Just like the Nazi's all the officers were put to trial for war crimes and what they did in the holocaust, Lolo Seotoro should be to trial as well just the way Colonel Alfred Jodl was convicted at Nuremberg. If Jodl's son was running for president I think people should know that.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To make it more relevant to your post...If I actually knew the guy was directly discriminating his employees or segregating gays from his restaurants Id quit and find another job, but for his opinion I dont care when it comes to business.

Now President Suharto is one of the most brutal, repressive, bloodiest and corrupt dictators in the 20th century. If I was Lolo Soetoro and I was a Colonel in his regime I would defect into another country, instead Lolo embraced his position.

Just like the Nazi's all the officers were put to trial for war crimes and what they did in the holocaust, Lolo Seotoro should be to trial as well just the way Colonel Alfred Jodl was convicted at Nuremberg and hung. If Jodl's son was running for president I think people should know that.
So with the tone and rhetoric that you use when you speak about the wars the United States is involved with, would you suggest that our servicemen and woman to abandon their country and move to another one? Or at least thats what you would do if you were presently active in our military?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So with the tone and rhetoric that you use when you speak about the wars the United States is involved with, would you suggest that our servicemen and woman to abandon their country and move to another one? Or at least thats what you would do if you were presently active in our military?
If I was a serviceman or drafted I would either protest these wars (and get people to be involved) and if not possible defect into another country where I can be an anti-war activist rather than sitting behind bars. Goal would be to help the country even if I left. Id might even end up like Pat Tillman.

I think our serviceman are our last hope into restoring this country. They have sworn to protecting the Constitution, and I would expect them at one point to rise up to Washington (non-violently) and help restore what they swore to protect.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Im looking into Paul Ryan and here are a few issues that bother me on his voting record in regards to Constitutional law and the basic Constitutional civil rights that we are supposed to be protected by.

For starters he voted for the well known Patriot Act (as well as its recent extension) which gives government authority for warrantless spying on Americans among other unconstitutional privacy evasive means.

Also, more recently he signed H.R. 1540 NDAA act (National Defense Authorization Act) which gives the President and Military extraordinary unconstitutional powers to detain and torture Americans indefinitely without charge and without trial. This does not includes boundaries, detainment may be enforced on our home soil and away from the battlefield.

The full bill
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr1540enr/pdf/BILLS-112hr1540enr.pdf

Paul Ryans Vote
http://www.opencongress.org/vote/2011/h/375

Just to add, he also voted NO to repeal indefinite detention. http://www.opencongress.org/vote/2012/h/270

Voted YES on CISPA, the bill that attacks Internet liberty and the 1st amendment
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-h3523/show

This (and just a few examples) goes to show Paul Ryan is in full support of the Police State, tearing up the constitution and removing the civil liberties of Americans. He has also supported the creation of the TSA which is now being expanded all across the country outside of airports.

He is a huge massive big time spender with support of wars such as Iraq, Lybia, Afghanistan and with his trend look for possible billions spent should we "officially" go to war in Iran. He will continue to support, spend and fuel the Military Industrial Complex.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Im looking into Paul Ryan and here are a few issues that bother me on his voting record in regards to Constitutional law and the basic Constitutional civil rights that we are supposed to be protected by.

For starters he voted for the well known Patriot Act (as well as its recent extension) which gives government authority for warrantless spying on Americans among other unconstitutional privacy evasive means.

Also, more recently he signed H.R. 1540 NDAA act (National Defense Authorization Act) which gives the President and Military extraordinary unconstitutional powers to detain and torture Americans indefinitely without charge and without trial. This does not includes boundaries, detainment may be enforced on our home soil and away from the battlefield.

The full bill
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr1540enr/pdf/BILLS-112hr1540enr.pdf

Paul Ryans Vote
http://www.opencongress.org/vote/2011/h/375

Just to add, he also voted NO to repeal indefinite detention. http://www.opencongress.org/vote/2012/h/270

Voted YES on CISPA, the bill that attacks Internet liberty and the 1st amendment
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-h3523/show

This (and just a few examples) goes to show Paul Ryan is in full support of the Police State, tearing up the constitution and removing the civil liberties of Americans. He has also supported the creation of the TSA which is now being expanded all across the country outside of airports.

He is a huge massive big time spender with support of wars such as Iraq, Lybia, Afghanistan and with his trend look for possible billions spent should we "officially" go to war in Iran. He will continue to support, spend and fuel the Military Industrial Complex.
He is a typically republican spender, specifically defense spending. Where Obama is the typical democrat spender (social programs/entitlements).

Both parties are interchangeable in the spending category, they just spend on different things. I still think Obama wins, but I do think that since Romney will be allowed to use the $ more on ads after the convention, Obama's record will come more under fire. Additionally, I am interested in seeing Ryan in the attack dog role. His interactions with Obama over the last few years have been quite intriguing.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is a typically republican spender, specifically defense spending. Where Obama is the typical democrat spender (social programs/entitlements).

Both parties are interchangeable in the spending category, they just spend on different things. I still think Obama wins, but I do think that since Romney will be allowed to use the $ more on ads after the convention, Obama's record will come more under fire. Additionally, I am interested in seeing Ryan in the attack dog role. His interactions with Obama over the last few years have been quite intriguing.
Can we really say the Republicans are more into defense spending that Democrats?

smutty

smutty

Awards
Mitt requested several years of tax returns from Ryan. Mitt needs a lot more disclosure.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can we really say the Republicans are more into defense spending that Democrats?
Ax, you are speaking more directly to the current administration as evidenced by this graph. When looking historically, my statement is correct. Look at the Clinton years and the cuts to military spending (right or wrong) and take a Reagan as the flip side.

Additionally, we most also account for really foolish wars in recent years as part of this equation.
Mitt requested several years of tax returns from Ryan. Mitt needs a lot more disclosure.
Why? He released the same amount as McCain 4 years ago. The whole tax return issue is so silly

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ax, you are speaking more directly to the current administration as evidenced by this graph. When looking historically, my statement is correct. Look at the Clinton years and the cuts to military spending (right or wrong) and take a Reagan as the flip side.

Additionally, we most also account for really foolish wars in recent years as part of this equation.

Why? He released the same amount as McCain 4 years ago. The whole tax return issue is so silly
You are correct, Clinton did cut defense spending but it wasnt anything significant, if I read correctly it was reduced by 16% which imo isnt significant, defense was just put on a short term sale. We really dunno how much is really spent under any administration anyways due to the black budgets so a decrease in defense can coincide with an increase in black budgets so we never know.

We can look further back and history and see the biggest military spender by far was Liberal democrat Franklin Rosevelt, and liberal democrat LBJ launched the Vietnam War which also made increases in defense spending.

The only point Im trying to make is (as you know as I repeat over and over, lol) there is no significance between the two parties.