• Established
I'd subscribe to this log, but I wasn't invited...:kabong:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I just crashed it, no invitation required.:dunno:
lol this party can't be crashed lol

glad to see ya stopping by feel free to stick around .

If anyone has any comments tips or tricks feel free

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I'd subscribe to this log, but I wasn't invited...:kabong:
Invited :wtf1:

I'd like to see how this furazadrol stuff I just heard about works ;)

Nice log so far, like the details, looking forward to more.

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
you gotta throw in some before pics bro,, i know ,i know im a pest but this is going to be a good run for you im sure. Your pics may surprize you in the way your body changes during this stack. Any how best of luck learn..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you gotta throw in some before pics bro,, i know ,i know im a pest but this is going to be a good run for you im sure. Your pics may surprize you in the way your body changes during this stack. Any how best of luck learn..
i iz agreeing!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
friggin HOMO

kdn been meaning to it is just hard to. The other half isnt as supportive with stuff like this. lol well no lol

I will see what I can do I will try to take a couple my self but no guarantees

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Day-5 ( new day-1

6:30AM
P-Mag 50 mg
10g iBCCAs
3g fish oil

8:30AM
Furazadrol 100mg (2caps)
RK-500 500mg (1cap)

9:30AM
1 natty PB
Around 30 raw almonds
2 scoops egg white protein

11:00AM
4 cycle assist

3:00PM
Furazadrol 100mg (2caps)
Pmag 25 mg ( 1 cap )
RK-500 500mg (1cap)
3g fish oil

6:30PM
dinner
Steak and potatoes with brochlli
:D BBQ :D

4 cycle assist

8:00PM << plans :D edit ended up being 9:45PM watched a movie :D ( the Yes MAN )
Furazadrol 100mg (2caps)
3g fish oil
10g iBCCAs

side notes: Today did a easy leg work out as it was my day off I decided to throe in some nice controlled leg day. Thats exactly what I did. I didn't have the motivation I usually do :( but I did finish walking out of the gardge with weak legs and a slight dizzy feeling lol. almost queezy. Went shopping and brought my caps with me and my caps in my pocket :D I try to keep my timming right on

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Thats right learn. Your voice is going to start to change, and you will start to get hair in funny places. Its a completely natural change.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good lllern..How many calories ,etc did you get in today with that meal plan???just curious

not sure but I try to eat every 2.5-3 hours but I am sure my calories are low
I never could count them
Oh yes you should always walk out of that garage weak and dizzy ...wussy:439:
Hey my brotha are you just eating twice a day ?
I wasn't going to post every single mcdonalds burger I ate ;)

or beers

or sslices of pizza

lol ;)
Thats right learn. Your voice is going to start to change, and you will start to get hair in funny places. Its a completely natural change.
oh like on my traps? lol

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I may start taking my Furazadrol and my PMag at the same time to open a larger window ( 4 hours ) for the cycle assist

I am now at

1000mg RK-500
75mg PMag
350mg Furazadrol

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
took a pic will try to get it edited and posted up

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
looking really solid man !!! Not sure of the BF as I can tell the lighting is not that good but I can see your serratus anterior coming out a bit....So that's a good thing. Biceps are looking mean brotha.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well I feel the same way man, so I suppose that's normal for guys like us...But seriously you got some great looking arms and are very solid as is...Lean as well...Damn good work.

Can't wait to see some pics after this cycle.
I feel like a fat blob

but thanks

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Well I feel the same way man, so I suppose that's normal for guys like us...But seriously you got some great looking arms and are very solid as is...Lean as well...Damn good work.

Can't wait to see some pics after this cycle.
thanks

I hope the pics come out better I used my old 2.0 camera lol

may have to use the good 1 next time

:usa1:

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I may start taking my Furazadrol and my PMag at the same time to open a larger window ( 4 hours ) for the cycle assist

I am now at

1000mg RK-500
75mg PMag
350mg Furazadrol
I like the idea of the "window"...and bumping the dosing. :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in this. Planning a similar stack (Epi/Pmag/RK/TTA) around the end of Summer.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothin wrong with the lighting. You're right at 10-11% now IMO.

I rarely get that lean. This summer I need to put on my big boy pants and really step it up a notch. Last summer I got down to 11 or 11.5, but lost the drive to keep my diet clean after like September.

I keep meaning to ask, what's your split? And how the F do you stay so lean with cutting grass as your cardio. That totally pisses me off :rant:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio is only necessary if you're looking to get in contest shape. 7-8% is maintainable by diet alone.

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
LEARN see your pic, you makkaa me lookaa FAt. MOMMA MIA!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
5'9"
11.8%bf

my guess is I am around 13-14 but with 4 point check thats what I got

Lookin good ern,

You doing the AM/PM split that your brought up on another board? Jw

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of the "window"...and bumping the dosing. :)
it is just hard for me to dose it in high doses my heart was racing last night and couldn't sleep I need to dose earlier

Nothin wrong with the lighting. You're right at 10-11% now IMO. I think it was a good pose thats all ;)

I rarely get that lean. This summer I need to put on my big boy pants and really step it up a notch. Last summer I got down to 11 or 11.5, but lost the drive to keep my diet clean after like September. I am not that lean I dont think . I dee all these kids and say dam they are lean . at almost 36 it is rough to lean out. will cut cals to 2000 or less if I need to to get down to 8-11% and maybe do real cardio

I keep meaning to ask, what's your split? And how the F do you stay so lean with cutting grass as your cardio. That totally pisses me off :rant:
lol I have 36" pants on ATM :D

no split just mix and match need to get into a grove :( and back on track

LEARN see your pic, you makkaa me lookaa FAt. MOMMA MIA!
:D

Lookin good ern,

You doing the AM/PM split that your brought up on another board? Jw
no split just mix and match need to get into a grove :( and back on track

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Dude there is no way you are 13-14% in that picture, 10-12% is definetely closer to the truth. Looking good bro for sure.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Day-6 ( new day 2

6:30AM
P-Mag 50 mg
10g iBCCAs
3g fish oil

8:30AM
Furazadrol 100mg (2caps)
RK-500 500mg (1cap)

10:00AM
1 natty PB
Around 30 raw almonds

12:00noon
4 cycle assist

3:30PM
Furazadrol 100mg (2caps)
Pmag 25 mg ( 1 cap )
RK-500 500mg (1cap)
3g fish oil

6:30PM
dinner
Chicken breast brown rice and broccoli
:D BBQ :D

4 cycle assist

9:00PM Furazadrol 100mg (2caps)
3g fish oil
10g iBCCAs

side notes: Could not sleep for sh!t heart was racing and my mind was doing the same. Had a sore throat all day :( I had a few chips and spinach dip :( I cheated my self but to help with the sore throat I had some sugar free ice cream :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
side notes: Could not sleep for sh!t heart was racing and my mind was doing the same. Had a sore throat all day :( I had a few chips and spinach dip :( I cheated my self but to help with the sore throat I had some sugar free ice cream :D[/COLOR]
Dude, I always seem to get some type of sickness when either on, or just coming off cycle. It's pretty much to be expected. Not to mention my sleep is always out of whack at some stage. I fortunately didn't have too many issues on my last Epi cycle, even at 60mg. I try not to dose too late in the day. 3pm is usually the latest, and I get to bed around 11pm.

Hope you feel better, bro.

...and I agree with deadlifter. You're about 10% bf I'd say. Maybe even nine!

Cheers.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I always seem to get some type of sickness when either on, or just coming off cycle. It's pretty much to be expected. Not to mention my sleep is always out of whack at some stage. I fortunately didn't have too many issues on my last Epi cycle, even at 60mg. I try not to dose too late in the day. 3pm is usually the latest, and I get to bed around 11pm.

Hope you feel better, bro.

...and I agree with deadlifter. You're about 10% bf I'd say. Maybe even nine!

Cheers.
nah I am at least 12 with the skin folds and all

it is hard to dose all the sh!t I am and still get it in by the time I go to sleep I will try to take it in higher doses and utilize the time for cycle assist and not dose so late .

I got the sore throat from the wifey

thanks

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Well today's update

I feel like sh!t . lol I hope to shake this little head cold and sore throat :684:. I also ordered a BP machine today so I can monitor my BP a little more closely I feel as if it is up a bit . but not out of control but then again it could just be my head cold. I will push through and get a good workout in tomorrow . Dose protocol will need to adjust so I can sleep better :sleeping:

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
Well today's update

I feel like sh!t . lol I hope to shake this little head cold and sore throat :684:. I also ordered a BP machine today so I can monitor my BP a little more closely I feel as if it is up a bit . but not out of control but then again it could just be my head cold. I will push through and get a good workout in tomorrow . Dose protocol will need to adjust so I can sleep better :sleeping:
wine wine wine:wave2: lol

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
For the last few days I have noticed that my stomach has felt weird shortly after taking the Furazadrol and my heart starts to race as well. So I decided to dose it by its self and see what happened . Well this morning to see if it was indeed the Furazadrol disagreeing with me I dosed 150mg solo and shortly after the feeling was there. :( I am thinking that I may drop the Furazadrol completely ,

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
For the last few days I have noticed that my stomach has felt weird shortly after taking the Furazadrol and my heart starts to race as well. So I decided to dose it by its self and see what happened . Well this morning to see if it was indeed the Furazadrol disagreeing with me I dosed 150mg solo and shortly after the feeling was there. :( I am thinking that I may drop the Furazadrol completely ,
That sucks man. I hate taking supps that disagree with me too, its a shame to have to drop them.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try dosing the Furaz right in the middle of a meal. And maybe split up your dosage a little more. Like 2 with breakfast, 2 with a pre noon meal, and 2 with a meal around 2 or 3ish. ...oh and make it a food meal, not a shake meal ;) Gotta experiment a little before dropping it IMO.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dang man that sucks....Strange that it would be doing you like that.