Return of the Monster.. HawaiianHulk vs Patent Anabolic

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
First my android phone and now my computer giving me problems.. i did post up my logs from the past week, but for some reason its not here.. i know it aint the website, so it has to be my computer.. ill just take it from todays workout...

The week headed up to today was just basic workouts since i have been super busy since black friday and hiring two new guys at my store. my workouts averaged about 45-60 minutes depending on the day and the workout. I saved the heavy weights for this morning since it was my time with free weights...

DAY 21-CHEST BLAST

SUPPLEMENTS-
8 Yok3d
3 Scoops of OG Jack3d
4 Scoops of Modern BCAAs
1 PA

Incline Hammer Press
100lbs for 2 sets of 20
110lbs for 2 sets of 15
120lbs for 1 set of 10
125lbs for 2 sets of 8
Some people dont really see the benefits of this movement. its like doing basic presses mashed up with flyes depending on the width you hold the dumbbells. it adds more density to the pectoralis major...

Incline Barbell Press
225lbs for 2 sets of 15
315lbs for 3 sets of 10
225lbs for 1 set of 20
After a brutal warmup set with the hammer press, doing these inclines are actually a little light. I recommend any of you to try this and tell me how you feel... i love the pain...

DB Flyes
50lbs for 2 sets of 15
60lbs for 2 sets of 15
70lbs for 1 set of 10
80lbs for 1 set of 10
90lbs for 1 set of 10
100lbs for 1 set of 8
Dont ask why i did so many of these, i was in the zone and the right music was playing on my ipod, so just decided to scare the crap out of everyone who was near me.. it actually worked.. hahaha

Weighted Dips
2 plates for 2 sets of 15
3plates for 2 sets of 10
4 plates for 2 sets of 8
When I say plates, im talking about 45lb plates. i find it embarrassing if you are a big dude and you use lower weight than the 45lb ones. with triceps, you have to go all out if you want them to grow.. thats how i feel anyway.

Smith Machine Close Grip to the Neck Presses
225lbs for 3 sets of 15
315lbs for 2 sets of 10
405lbs for 1 set of 6
These presses are not for the weak. I mentioned to a few of the guys that these presses add a little more mass to your outer head while also targeting your third head of the triceps. its not an easy movement, thats why i highly suggest using the smith machine.

Diamond Push-ups
3 sets of 40
I like to keep the pump so thats thy i always do various push ups...

Warm down set- Seated Cable fl
180lbs for 4 sets of 15
On this last set I mainly focus on the squeeze and the contraction of the muscle. Just as im about to squeeze the pecs, i hold the position for 2-5 seconds and on the negative i try to control it slowly.. this freaking hurts but in the end it all pays off..

POST WORKOUT-
65grams of Wheybolic Extreme 60 ( this protein in my eyes is amongst one of the best out there.. yes it is a *** brand, but i think the quality of this protein is superior to others.. I know people like to use name brand proteins, mainly for its taste, but it should never be about the taste. to me quality means more..
One word: intense

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
One word: intense

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.
No other way to train bro... You always give it your all in the gym or you go home disappointed if you didn't

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
DAY 24 BOULDA SHOULDAS

Mondays are normally National CHEST days and more of the machines and benches were taken when i got to the gym, so i decided to do another Push muscle group, where i am most powerfuLL, SHOULDERS..

Supplements
8 Yok3d
3 scoops of OG Jack3d
4 scoops Modern BCAAs
1 PA

80 Degree DB Presses
80lbs for 2 sets of 15 reps
90lbs for 2 sets of 15 reps
100lbs for 1 set of 15
125lbs for 1 set of 10
Normally the benches are at a 90 degree angle, but i decided to take a different stroll to it. With this angle, I work a little more than shoulders, i actually work a little Upper Pectoral and traps.

Smith Machine Shoulder Press
225lbs for 2 sets of 15
315lbs for 2 sets of 10
405lbs for 2 sets of 6
225lbs for 1 sets of 30
On the smith machine, it allows me to focus more on the negative contraction since there are hooks to control the bar just in case i cant push the weight anymore decreasing the risk of hurting myself. the weight is a little lighter than the free weights, but i wanted to focus on the movement at hand

Shrugs
125lb dumbbells for 5 sets of 20
Smith Machine Shrugs
405lbs for 2 sets of 10
495lbs for 2 sets of 10
585lbs for 2 sets of 6
On shoulder days and back days i like to incorporate this movement. Im actually know for having wide shoulders and symmetrical traps. i think they are normal, but peeps always tell me i keep getting bigger around that area.. okay i guess

Reverse Lateral Raises
180lbs for 6 sets of 20
Love doing this movement on the machine. It helps with the medial, and rear delts. Jay cutler inspired me to use this machine more.

DB Hammer front Raises
50lbs for 2 sets of 15
60lbs for 2 sets of 15
70lbs for 2 sets of 10
In this movement, I use the hammer grip like i would for hammer curls, but to another level. i found this movement to be more affective since i did feel the pain.

WarmDown on the Machine Shoulder Press
180lbs for 5 sets of 20
This is a fairly light machine weight, but the good part is that you can isolate your movements increasing the contractions. i encourage everyone to try this

Post Workout
65 grams of Pro5 Protein with skim milk.(felt like making it more a milk shake instead of water)

Post Workout meal
1lb of chicken breast with brown rice

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Day 25..

Since i forgot my pill case at home yesterday, i didnt do anything but work and keep my appetite up.. but this morning I was back on the grind...

Chest Blast
Supplements

8 Yok3d
3 Scoops of OG Jack3d
2 Scoops of Modern BCAAS
1 PA

Note, i trained this bodypart at 530 in the am...

Incline Smith Machine Press
225lbs for 2 sets of 20
315lbs for 2 sets of 15
405lbs for 2 sets of 10
225lbs for 1 set of 20
Since there was no one in the gym at this time in the morning, I had no spot so i had to make do with the smith machine. I was so jacked by the second set of 315, that i just decided to take it to 405 and max what i could for the two sets.. i think had i had someone there maybe i would have added another plate to it.

DB Flyes
50lbs for 2 sets of 20
60lbs for 2 sets of 15
70lbs for 2 sets of 10
80lbs for 2 sets of 10
I didint want to over train on this movement. Its already heavy enough to hold at the top and focus on the negative.

Weighted Dips
45lb plate for 2 sets of 20
2 45lb plates for 1 set of 15
3 45lb plates for 1 set of 10
4 45lb plates for 1 set of 8
Had to test my strength here since i did not do this tricep workout in a while...

Close Grip to the Neck Press on the Smith machine
225lbs for 6 sets of 10
I took this move from Jay Cutler to focus on the outer head, and allow mass to grow

Diamond Push-Ups
4 sets of 50 reps
I like to keep the burn and let the pain sink in with this movement.

Machine Incline Flyes
180lbs for 5 sets of 20
Now for the incline part, i simply grab higher than the original position, arching my back slightly, and squeezing as if I am doing regular db incline flyes. this movement allows for more width in your upper pectorals, and shoulders...

Warm Downs
Seated Dips
240 lbs for 4 sets of 10
I usually warm down with machine flyes, but i felt like doing something different.

Post Workout
2 Scoops of Pro5 Protein with Oatmeal

Meal 1 Consisted of Sushi.. felt like treating myself.
Meals 2-4 are prepped, sirloin steak, broccoli, and Potatoes

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How flared out are your elbows on those close grips to the neck big man?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will have to see if he has a video out doing them. I am trying to build up my outer triceps as well.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I will have to see if he has a video out doing them. I am trying to build up my outer triceps as well.
Don't forget to throw dips in.. Also diamond push-ups to fail..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are all staples in my triceps routine. I just always like to experiment with other exercises to see if the muscle responds to it. You can never stray too far from the basics though!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Holy God that's a ton of Jack3d.
He overdosed on jack3d and yok3d but I think 1 scoop of the jack is like 125mg of caffeine...

-Snappin some s h i t up.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
He overdosed on jack3d and yok3d but I think 1 scoop of the jack is like 125mg of caffeine...

Yeah I think that explains my size..gotta go rehab..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hahaha.. Mostly on my heavy days its 3 scoops.. I knew an idiot who once took 10 scoops.. Landed him in the hospital ..
Why 10? Thought his work out would be better?
Lucky he survived. Wonder what the doctors did

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Why 10? Thought his work out would be better?
Lucky he survived. Wonder what the doctors did

Bro the dude thought he would place in his weight class at a powerlifting meet... He didn't place at all.. Afterwards he passed out and his sister had to drive him to the hospital...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Passed out huh?
Crazy. Should've done 2 cups of coffee.

Where u cop that shirt from?

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Passed out huh?
Crazy. Should've done 2 cups of coffee.

Where u cop that shirt from?

My bois company... I was a part of the team but some inner stuff went down.. Practically still am but I mainly rep the shirts to get my bois some exposure

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Day 26 BACK SMASH

Supplements-
4 Maxersion NO (*** AMP line)
2 Scoops of Micro
4 Scoops of Modern BCAAs
1 PA

Reverse Grip Pulldown
250lbs for 5 sets of 10
I got this move from Jay Cutler.. His back routines are sick, and he normally warmsup with these, so i threw this in my regimen as well and it allows not only a great warmup, but increasing the width of your lats... always go heavy...

Standard T-Bar Rows
3 plates for 2 sets of 20
4 plates for 2 sets of 15
5 plates for 1 set of 10
6 plates for 1 set of 6
Love this exercise. the only downfall with it, is the fact that your balls get smashed.. i hate to put it here, but its true.. the heavier you go on this machine, the more it gets squashed so to prevent this from happening i normally put a towel or padding there, but in a way it takes away from your maximum potential on this movement.

Bent Over DB rows
100 lbs for 1 set of 20
105 lbs for 1 set of 20
110 lbs for 1 set of 15
115 lbs for 1 set of 10
120 lbs for 1 set of 10
125 lbs for 1 set of 10
I could go on and on with this exercise.. i see so many people using the bench to help keep them balanced and for more leverage on the weights. I believe that when you are just bent over with a slight support from the weight rack, you get better contraction on the lower lats.

V-Bar Rows
3 plates for 10 reps
4 plates for 10 reps
5 plates for 10 reps
6 plates for 8 reps
4 plates for 10 reps
Great Mass builder and when you do heavy weights on this, it becomes the envy of the gym...

One Arm Low Cable Rows
190 for 5 sets of 15
My back was starting to fell a little tight by this time, and i have to do a movement which allowed me to not get a good squeeze on the muscle, but allowed me to stretch it out as well..

V-Bar Pulldowns.
210 lbs for 4 sets of 15
Decided to do these as one of my warmdown sets.. needed to work in the shoulder blades and upper lats...

DB Hammer Curls
60lbs for 15 reps
70lbs for 10 reps
80lbs for 10 reps
90lbs for 10 reps
100lbs for 8 reps
Honestly i started to get a second wind while doing these, but i made sure i did nothing more, preventing the risk of injury.

Post Workout-
65 grams of Pro5 Protein

Meals today were a mix of turkey wraps, and chicken mixed with cauliflower and broccoli.. I didnt have much of an appetite for some reason today, so i packed along some protein shakes..

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Day 27 Lower Chest Blast

Like an idiot, i forgot i already trained chest two days ago, but i smashed another set today. I still put up good numbers, but i normally space chest days more that two days apart.. heres the damage..

Supplements
8 Yok3d
2 Scoops of OG Jack3d (decided to lessen the scoops to see if there will be a difference)
1 PA
3 Scoops of Modern BCAAs ( never train heavy without this..)

DB Bench Press
100 lbs for 2 sets of 15
110 lbs for 2 sets of 15
125 lbs for 2 sets of 10
Like i mentioned before in some of my other logs, my gym only goes up to 125 on the dbs. I could go heavier on these, but i really had no choice.. I want to one day attempt the 200lb dbs.

Floors Presses-
225 lbs for 3 sets of 20
315 lbs for 2 sets of 10
Not many people utilize this exercise.. this is a great way to train not just your chest but your tris as well. I mainly used these because of how it helped me with my explosiveness.

Incline Barbell press
225 for 2 sets of 15
315 for 2 sets of 15
225 for 2 sets of 15
I like the feeling of inclines.. not just because it adds thickness, but because you feel like you actually did something.. you get off the bench just feeling swole.. hahaha

DB Flyes
50 lbs for 2 sets of 20
60 lbs for 2 sets of 15
70 lbs for 2 sets of 10
I was focusing more on the squeeze than the weight.

TriCep PushDowns
250 lbs for 4 sets of 15
This felt too light so i just did 4 sets only..

Seated Dips
310 lbs for 4 sets of 10
I normally do regular dips, but the machine was taken at the time. had to settle for this movement.

Machine Flyes
180 lbs for 5 sets of 15
Warmdowns on this exercise. great way to finish off a brutal day especially when its 530 in the am..

Post Workout
65 Grams of Pro5 Protein mixed with a banana and dry oats

Meals today were the basic sirloin steak and potatoes.. one meal was with rice, only because in hawaii we are known for eating a lot of rice.. hahaha..

Its coming down to the final days on my first bottle.. I must say, this is indeed another winner.. i know this will do great in my store. People are accusing me of being on the actual juice, but little do they know.. hahaha.. the home stretch... i feel another chesticle day coming on my last day.. hmmmm

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great numbers man! Looks like I gotta catch up!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Great numbers man! Looks like I gotta catch up!
I'm trying to keep up with you bro.. Honestly had if I wasn't so tied up with work all and being stressed half the time I think I could have done better on this.. This is all I got.. Haha.. You'll love this product bro.. Another winner in my eyes..

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm trying to keep up with you bro.. Honestly had if I wasn't so tied up with work all and being stressed half the time I think I could have done better on this.. This is all I got.. Haha.. You'll love this product bro.. Another winner in my eyes..
Def got me intrigued man! Keep at it brother! Stay Alpha and have a blessed day!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Start weight was 261.. As of this morning I'm 270 lbs.. Could be better but I'm happy..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks like after the new year?

Regardless.. I need to start working overtime for whatever it is.... I cannot WAIT!
Was this posted on FB? or where did you hear about it?

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Looks like after the new year?

Regardless.. I need to start working overtime for whatever it is.... I cannot WAIT!
Was this posted on FB? or where did you hear about it?
Casey posted it up this morning on fb.. Just thought I would share it here with all the brothers

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I smell another round.. Gonna smash this for another month..

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Oh this is gonna be good!!!!! ^^^^

Here's a link for more info on it Solution; http://www.versa-1.com/
My gym is closed until Friday due to renovation and new equipment.. Sadly they not increasing the DB weights.. For now i will focus mainly on my cardio and diet and throw in a lot of old school push-ups and all. I'll have my week 4 and one month review ready later tonight.. Keep killing it my brothers...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gym cloised till friday. This is nonsense! But hey.. i have not lifted all week and wont till saturday i feel your pain.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Gym cloised till friday. This is nonsense! But hey.. i have not lifted all week and wont till saturday i feel your pain.
Yeah they reflooring the weight room and moving a lot of stuff around.. There are other locations but the drive is nuts in the mornings and I have to be at work

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Dang ate something that upset my stomach.. Taking the next few days off.. This feeling sucks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I look at carbs and bloat, lol. Here's something to help with that bloat....

www.versa-1.com

The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM members,

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I look at carbs and bloat, lol. Here's something to help with that bloat....

www.versa-1.com

The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM members,
Whooooo...

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I'm back on the forums guys.. Had a rough couple of days with the gym closed and my little food sickness.. Back in full gear but with the gym still closed