REducTION AM/PM By Controlled LABS! Sample review

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Recieved some samples from RenegadeROws here in Iraq and decided to give these a go. Im never one for a fat burner, but i figured why not and gave this one a spin. Here is some info on it:

REDuction: Fat Incineration Matrix

60 Servings (30 Serving AM & 30 Serving PM)

Key Attributes:

Controlled release formula
Energy and Focus
Optimize metabolic rate
24/7 fatloss
Fast results and muscle definition
Control cravings even at night
Improved sleeping patterns to enhance lean mass
Ephedrine Free
Yohimbe Free

We all know that supplements are not a replacement for nutrition and training, but if you are serious about taking your fat loss to the next level... the answer is REDuction.

The REDuction CONTROLLED RELEASE fat incineration matrix is precisely formulated with 24/7 fat loss in mind, containing potent thermogenics like Synephrine, Raspberry Ketones, and Cayenne fruit extract. The AM formula contains ingredients to not only CONTROL cravings, but also improve ENERGY, MOOD, and FOCUS during the day. The PM formula keeps your appetite under CONTROL, maximizes your metabolism overnight, and helps you sleep deeper to enhance lean mass.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Red Tablets
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Red Sweat Thermo Complex:

Raspberry Ketones (Rubus Idaeus), Big Red™ (Cayenne Fruit Extract), Citrus Aurantium Extract (60% Synephrine Alkaloids), Bioperine® (Piper Nigrum) 380 mg **
STIMuSLIM:

PEA (Phenylethylamine hcl), Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Taraxacum Officinale Extract (from root), Natural Caffeine (200mg), Isobutyryl -Thiamine Disulfide, Cocoa Bean (Extracted for 99% Theobromine), Citrus Aurantium Extract (95% Hordenine) 1700 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate and Artificial Colors.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Black Tablets
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
HungeReduction Complex™

Cordia Salicifolia Extract, Raspberry Ketones (Rubus Idaeus), Ginger Root (Extraced for 20% Gingerols and Shogaols), Big Red™ (Cayenne Fruit Extract), Olive Leaf (Olea Europaea Extracted for Oleuropein) 925 mg **
SLEEP n' SLIM Complex:

Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Taraxacum Officinale Extract (from Root), Valeriana Officinalis Root Extract, L-Theanine, Griffonia Seed Extract
1300 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate and Artificial Colors.

Am tabs are about the same size as PM tabs. Went down smooth with some water, no problem going down unlike others i have tried. Noticed some raspberry aftertaste, not bad and very slight only lasting a minute or so.

For the AM tabs i noticed sort of an out of body expierience. Felt like i was floating sort of. Kind of weird, but seemed to subside after a small walk. I felt surprisingly hungry, but when thinking of bad food "fries, onion rings" i got that immediate nauseated feeling. Went to get some food at the chow hall here and base and couldnt stand looking at some of the crappy food in there. I think it made me pick the "clean" food. I eat clean always so that isnt a problem, but i just couldnt stand looking at anything but clean. I seemed to drink more water and pee more.

For the PM tabs, popped one in and didnt get to sleep for about an hour an a half. Was mostly to my schedule; haircut and getting ready for the next day. I must say, i had a full days of sleep. IT isnt easy getting one of those in Iraq ,especially with all the bombings, and airplanes flying overhead. I felt the best i have felt since being over here, and that was with 7 hours of sleep. I did notice i was more tired as usual, but after an hour that went away.

As a whole, i would definately recommend this product and will be picking some up in the near future. I seemed to have leaned out some in the lower ab region, they were out there today! Def a 10/10.

Another note: I did absolutely no cardio or weight lifting while taking this due to a shoulder injury i sustained earlier last week. Dont worry though, ill be back soon.

-MrBig

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I must disagree with the AM dosing, I didn't experience anything that I noticed. I did cardio that morning. BUT, the PM kicked @ss. I absolutely love it. Glad they both worked for you man! And thanks for doing what you do over there.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea man no prob. I was initially kind of worried about the feelings i felt. Then i was hungry, but was nauseated at the thought of food.

PM rocked, i might go and pick up a bottle. I slept like a log.

Things are not that bad over here as they used to be. I'm used to it. I cant wait to get home.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yea man no prob. I was initially kind of worried about the feelings i felt. Then i was hungry, but was nauseated at the thought of food.

PM rocked, i might go and pick up a bottle. I slept like a log.

Things are not that bad over here as they used to be. Its my 4th time, so i guess im used to it. I cant wait to get home.
Great review, brother!!!

The PM is great.... knocks me out!
And your reaction to the AM is interesting... if your sensitive to stims, i definitely see that happening. good ole' gaba :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I used to be a Stim-head, through college and all those early morning papers.

Havent used them in a while so that could be it. Either way, one more thing i have to add to my supplements. Thanks for a great product. Ill review the others when i get a chance to get into the gym without this shoulder acting up on me. I cant wait to try green magnitude and the WRAATTH!!