Red Sox 2008

Will the Red Sox take the AL east in 2008?

• Yes

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sox Win........ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The angels SU*K!!!!!! :toofunny:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bring on the gays!!!! I'll be here in tampa going to the first 2 ALCS games!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bring on the gays!!!! I'll be here in tampa going to the first 2 ALCS games!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahah your little boys for a baseball team are gonna be sent back to the sand lot!!!! :toofunny:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahahahah your little boys for a baseball team are gonna be sent back to the sand lot!!!! :toofunny:
J, i hope you aren't dissin' the sox here. The rays have sand lot written all over them since their very existence. :D :toofunny: ;)

The sox just beat the apparnet best team in baseball.......:toofunny:

On the road they beat them when i counted. The rays will also soon feel jon lester and the sox rotation playoff dominance.

The boston red sox........ hail to the defending champs back in the ALCS again!!!! :head::head::head:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pap is THE MAN!!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmyXcC3Oyf4"]YouTube - Craig Sager's suit ruined by Jonathan Papelbon[/ame]

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, this is just warranted at this point. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOIJHh3mKcQ"]YouTube - Boston Red Sox- "Greatest Day"- Yankees Choke[/ame]

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In that case, I feel sorry for you.

Well i cant complain, last to first in a year over the yanks AND the red sox? Not to shabby with such a young squad in my opinion!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i cant complain, last to first in a year over the yanks AND the red sox? Not to shabby with such a young squad in my opinion!
Indeed, but no reason to celebrate yet on either side. The sox have the playoff experience and success though.

Advantage: Boston :D

I still love ya j! ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Indeed, but no reason to celebrate yet on either side. The sox have the playoff experience and success though.

Advantage: Boston :D

I still love ya j! ;)

Hahaha i shall give it to you, experience you guys have, and yes the balls in the redsox court for sure! Im still hopin and prayin though! :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha i shall give it to you, experience you guys have, and yes the balls in the redsox court for sure! Im still hopin and prayin though! :lol:
Man i have my name in the lottery for tickets down here. If i get a what i want, i'll let you know. It would be a biotch azz time here in tampa.

Then we have the superbowl early next year..... they tell me i have to work b/c my hospital is 200 yards away with all the national security measures!!!........uggghhh!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Man i have my name in the lottery for tickets down here. If i get a what i want, i'll let you know. It would be a biotch azz time here in tampa.

Then we have the superbowl early next year..... they tell me i have to work b/c my hospital is 200 yards away with all the national security measures!!!........uggghhh!
Hey Trauma

That's ok cause You really don't want to have to watch the Steelers in the Super Bowl anyway.:rolleyes:

:bruce3:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Trauma

That's ok cause You really don't want to have to watch the Steelers in the Super Bowl anyway.:rolleyes:

Those banged up steelers? Riiiiiiggghhhhtttt! ;) :fool2:

Actually, i have to give it to your boy ben this week, he played a hell of a game. Impressive no doubt.

I'm down for the festivities regardless. :head:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is still going? Sup T1 u mofo!
Tis my friend. We had it handed to us tonight. Sox will take the series though, mark my words. ;)

How you been brother?

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Dude........it ain't looking so good when both Beckett and Lester get hammered.:jaw:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude........it ain't looking so good when both Beckett and Lester get hammered.:jaw:
It's a seven game series. The sox have been down the last 2 ACLS, and came back to win it. It's one game, the next is a different story as demonstrated in the past.

They will be fine. Sox in 6 or 7 games.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beckett hasn't looked good in a while. The hitting scares me more than the pitching.
Being a sox fan for so long, immediate success in any series is no assurance. The sox are a team of rebound in recent times. I said from the beginning this series would go 7 games with the sox on top. Look at the series last year. The rockies had time off, and looked absolutely aweful in the series.

Growing cold with a quick series is not the way to win the WS. I hope this does go 7 games, so the sox yet again can sweep the WS. 8 straight thusfar.......;)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Do you ever answer your PMs? Or do I have to put something red sox related in the subject line to get a response? :icon_lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you ever answer your PMs? Or do I have to put something red sox related in the subject line to get a response? :icon_lol:
I get a sh*tload everyday man. Not to mention it's not my job to answer them, i do it because i like to help out my fellow BB where i can. Patience my friend. ;)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I get a sh*tload everyday man. Not to mention it's not my job to answer them, i do it because i like to help out my fellow BB where i can. Patience my friend. ;)
Who's job is it? I thought that was part of your gig. I wouldn't send em if I knew someone better!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who's job is it? I thought that was part of your gig. I wouldn't send em if I knew someone better!
Jeez rugger, you've missed the point here. :rolleyes: :toofunny:

I work 12 hours shifts, have my own personal daily duties, and have a wife that has jobs for me seemingly ALL THE TIME. I do my best to get on here and answer the PM's i have. Patience......

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Jeez rugger, you've missed the point here. :rolleyes: :toofunny:

I work 12 hours shifts, have my own personal daily duties, and have a wife that has jobs for me seemingly ALL THE TIME. I do my best to get on here and answer the PM's i have. Patience......
Okay, so then who from RPN can I message with questions?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So as far as im concerned here in FL we dont need white sox and we dont need red sox, why? Cuz we wear flip flops!!!! :toofunny: :lol:

Gotta mess with my boy Trauma! :bruce2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So as far as im concerned here in FL we dont need white sox and we dont need red sox, why? Cuz we wear flip flops!!!! :toofunny: :lol:

Gotta mess with my boy Trauma! :bruce2:
I'm sending you a pair now......:p

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Being a sox fan for so long, immediate success in any series is no assurance. The sox are a team of rebound in recent times. I said from the beginning this series would go 7 games with the sox on top. Look at the series last year. The rockies had time off, and looked absolutely aweful in the series.

Growing cold with a quick series is not the way to win the WS. I hope this does go 7 games, so the sox yet again can sweep the WS. 8 straight thusfar.......;)
Hey Trauma:

That prediction is not looking too good right now, it's 8-1 for the 2nd night in a row with now let up in sight.:sick: check that, 11-1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Trauma:

That prediction is not looking too good right now, it's 8-1 for the 2nd night in a row with now let up in sight.:sick: check that, 11-1

This seriously sucks. They look lethargic and aweful at this point. I still remember 2004 well though. Sometimes a blatent wake-up call can unleash the beast. They put themselves in a huge hole, but they've been there before, and overcome it.

I must admit i'm in utter shock right now. Why francona kept wakefield in the game for that long i'll never know. Some of his pitching decisions in the playoffs have been very poor imo.

We better win thursday.......

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to mention both of my sister-in-laws, and my father-in-law have called me to rub it in. They are of course yankee fans none-the-less.

Damn them! :bruce2: :p

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Not to mention both of my sister-in-laws, and my father-in-law have called me to rub it in. They are of course yankee fans none-the-less.

You need to cut off ties with them :aargh:

:D

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established

You knew that was coming, between the Pats and this things are looking rough in the northeast.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You knew that was coming, between the Pats and this things are looking rough in the northeast.

I'm still hopeful, it ain't over till it's over.

It was nice watching the giants get spanked last night though. Matt Cassel and this pats team better get their act together, and soon.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dice K who? Muahahahaha

I honestly think we have one of the best middle lineups in baseball.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Dandy Don Meridith is somewhere singing "Turn out the lights, The party's over".

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Gotta give them credit, they don't go easily.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta give them credit, they don't go easily.

I must give it to em this game, they played there ass off! The rays just shot themselves in the foot. Hopefully we come back and take care of em! I know your smiling Trauma! I was thinkin about you goin i bet trauma is smilin from ear to ear! hahaha