Red Ghost

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
Day 29
I weighed in at 227 lbs today!
10 lbs lost!
I did chest today. Went heavy up to 410lbs for 5 reps on chest press. Then I went for the pump with incline press and flys. Ended with dips. Oh and I did 15 minutes of cardio before lifting.
Then I got the bad news that the coal mine I work for layed us off. So I put my mini gym to work this evening to work off some stress.
Total calories burned 1,168
Total calories Took in 1,289
I lifted for 40 minutes in each workout.

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
I took measurements and it seems that I haven't lost any size. My arms are still measuring at 18.5 inches and chest is 48 inches. My pants are fitting loosely now. So I'm happy.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear about the job situation, but very happy to hear you are finding success getting leaner and staying strong!

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
Day 30
I weighed in at 226.6 lbs today!
Walked 5 and a half miles today
Worked bicepts and tricepts for 1 hr and then hit them again before dinner for 30 minutes.
Took in 1,256 calories
Burned 1,768 calories

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
My final review for this product is this. I lost a total of 11 lbs in 30 days with diet and exercise. I had no side effects at all from this and would totally use this again to burn off fat. I have loose pants again but didn't really see any muscle loss. Which I'm happy with because I didn't want to lose much muscle. I think the f at just burned and made muscle. Thanks for the opportunity to test this product, it was awesome!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My final review for this product is this. I lost a total of 11 lbs in 30 days with diet and exercise. I had no side effects at all from this and would totally use this again to burn off fat. I have loose pants again but didn't really see any muscle loss. Which I'm happy with because I didn't want to lose much muscle. I think the f at just burned and made muscle. Thanks for the opportunity to test this product, it was awesome!
Man you had awesome commitment throughout the entire month and really made tremendous losses - virtually 3lbs a week, smaller waist and arms stayed the same size basically. Thank you for putting a serious effort to make Red Ghost work for you! Awesome to hear it was a good product to you and helped you accomplish what you wanted.

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
Hey, I appreciate the opportunity! And it was nice to hear from you guys throughout the log. It was fun to do and I always try to do my best job. Thank you!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey, I appreciate the opportunity! And it was nice to hear from you guys throughout the log. It was fun to do and I always try to do my best job. Thank you!
It was appreciated - make sure to keep an eye out for any of our future logging opps with CL!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for reviewing it for us and you did a great job with logging it (especially for a first time). I hope you can try some more stuff out for us down the road.