Recover / Protect & GROW with MILLENNIUM SPORT RPG BCAA.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse....get you some!!https://vimeo.com/195798959

Tricep video coming big guy!!!
Dam I'm crying laughing. love the finish! its like one of the videos you are watching and some thing pops up at the end and scares the crap out of you.

You put a tape measure on those guns lately? Holy crap.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what is that sound in the back ground? is it a tread mill or one of those dildo sex machines?
Why would you think that? Of course it's not a treadmill. They sound completely different.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the sound in the background was an amazingly smoking hot chick running on the treadmill, sorry, I just cant bring myself to being the creeper that takes and posts pictures of said hot chicks without consent. Plus, I was wearing a uniform shirt, so its not like she doesn't know where to file the charges. And Studhorse, I did just measure them, and believe it or not, theyre down a bit since starting this recomp. I THINK its fat loss because they're definitely harder. But they were right at 16-3/4". Good news- my forearms are up 1/2" and theyre 13-1/2". The gym, is the campus gym at the college Im a fireman at. Place is 2 stories and bada$$

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the sound in the background was an amazingly smoking hot chick running on the treadmill, sorry, I just cant bring myself to being the creeper that takes and posts pictures of said hot chicks without consent. Plus, I was wearing a uniform shirt, so its not like she doesn't know where to file the charges. And Studhorse, I did just measure them, and believe it or not, theyre down a bit since starting this recomp. I THINK its fat loss because they're definitely harder. But they were right at 16-3/4". Good news- my forearms are up 1/2" and theyre 13-1/2". The gym, is the campus gym at the college Im a fireman at. Place is 2 stories and bada$$
1. I'm not buying 16-3/4" you are supposed to flex when you measure.
2. that is a sweet gym. and let me guess the fire and police workout for free?
3. and the hotty on the treadmill. I thought you were sticking your tongue out to me. Now I get it! lol
4. ya we dont want files charged and have to explain that to momma.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 update:
I going to lift today without using it intra or at all today and see how I do.
this will be my 4th workout in a row this week.
This should be a good test to see if its the RPG or I'm just a gym stud and cant help it.
I will have it in the gym bag just in case I PU$$ out and need it.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Day 7 update:
I going to lift today without using it intra or at all today and see how I do.
this will be my 4th workout in a row this week.
This should be a good test to see if its the RPG or I'm just a gym stud and cant help it.
I will have it in the gym bag just in case I PU$$ out and need it.
i mean it kinda is in your name..lol so i think its that one

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i mean it kinda is in your name..lol so i think its that one
LMAO its just a name my now wife use to call me when we were dating. she doesn't say it anymore, just were is the credit card! lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. I'm not buying 16-3/4" you are supposed to flex when you measure.
2. that is a sweet gym. and let me guess the fire and police workout for free?
3. and the hotty on the treadmill. I thought you were sticking your tongue out to me. Now I get it! lol
4. ya we dont want files charged and have to explain that to momma.
1. I will re measure, but Im sure it was accurate.
2. It is sweet, upstairs is all cardio, an ab section and a complete TRX system, downstairs, a few treadmills, all the weights you could ask for and 4 racquetball courts. Also a basketball court and a swimming pool.
3.she was ridiculously hot, and was running like nothing to it, but the tongue...was all for you
4. No, no we dont.
5. Heres the last One I took for you, 4th set of push downs with 200lbs. Tag.... youre uphttps://vimeo.com/195896511

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. I will re measure, but Im sure it was accurate.
2. It is sweet, upstairs is all cardio, an ab section and a complete TRX system, downstairs, a few treadmills, all the weights you could ask for and 4 racquetball courts. Also a basketball court and a swimming pool.
3.she was ridiculously hot, and was running like nothing to it, but the tongue...was all for you
4. No, no we dont.
5. Heres the last One I took for you, 4th set of push downs with 200lbs. Tag.... youre uphttps://vimeo.com/195896511
200lb. Dam your killin it! Your the sh it bro.
I had my wife measured mine. And tried to take a pick. I will have to dig through them I think they were crap.
I got a little vid from this evenings workout.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
200lb. Dam your killin it! Your the sh it bro.
I had my wife measured mine. And tried to take a pick. I will have to dig through them I think they were crap.
I got a little vid from this evenings workout.
Nice!!! Let me see it

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[video]https://youtu.be/-O64SmxgrLA[/video]
@<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=245584" target="_blank">FireTitan</a></u>
here you go brother, Bring it!
Love ya man.
@<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=246019" target="_blank">mmorso</a></u> @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=223016" target="_blank">hairygrandpa</a></u>
This is what I was explaining when I set facing the seat back on the Hammer Strength Behind the neck press.
I can do these with my bad shoulder. @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=246019" target="_blank">mmorso</a></u>

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mmorso
https://youtu.be/-O64SmxgrLA

This is the Hammer Strength behind the neck press where I sit facing the seat back.
I can do this with my bad shoulder. hairygrandpa

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro I need one of those machines!!!! Seriously... I'm just starting to work shoulders again since last feb... Tuesday was the first time I did OH presses with dumbbells and I had to go super light.. I tried 30's and could feel a sharp pain.. shoulder injuries suck @ss

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome vids from both of you!

Can't even imagine 200lbs triceps push down. I must be a total vagina...
Besides the rowing machine, -all other cable machines go only to 110lbs and I manage a set of 10-14 with that weight.... but 200lbs ?
I'm retreating now to my safe place in the closet, hugging my dolls and cry silently.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Besides the rowing machine, -all other cable machines go only to 110lbs and I manage a set of 10-14 with that weight.... but 200lbs ?
I'm retreating now to my safe place in the closet, hugging my dolls and cry silently.
lmao!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro I need one of those machines!!!! Seriously... I'm just starting to work shoulders again since last feb... Tuesday was the first time I did OH presses with dumbbells and I had to go super light.. I tried 30's and could feel a sharp pain.. shoulder injuries suck @ss
they do suck a$$
and slowest thing I have ever had to heal from.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Im with you on this.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Youre so playing with our emotions. We know in banana land you pushing down 150-KG!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im with you on this.
Gonna unsub to FireTitan 's logs, unless he apologizes for this humiliation.

I'm a twat, a big hairy one.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever man. We all know youre strong as a mofo, and an d@mn inspiration to me!!!
Saturday I'll try one rep on the rowing mashine.
If the weight doesn't move, I'll jump from the only bridge Bananaland has build. ;)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First-NICE! Well done and Ill have something for you soon!
2nd-so glad you I read on to this post before I replied, and read "youngest daughter" sorry bro, love you, mean it.
Looking forward to the video. really liking this. my wife thinks I'm nuts. she just doesn't understand!
FYI: I'm done for the week. my next video will have to be Monday. Hit 4 days in a row this week and this old body is looking forward to a 3 day break.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

so your saying you dont like yourself? you told me you prefer your twat smooth and hair free.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the video. really liking this. my wife thinks I'm nuts. she just doesn't understand!
FYI: I'm done for the week. my next video will have to be Monday. Hit 4 days in a row this week and this old body is looking forward to a 3 day break.
Im just hoping the gym is open, college and the kids are gone for Christmas break.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I hear ya, FireTitan throwing that 100lb DB up for 20 reps.
I grabbed a 50 and tried to do one arm DB Tri hammers and got like 5. I was going to video that but I would have embarrassed my self and disappointed my man FireTitan. since he did them 2 handed with a hundy. I tried 2 handed and the shoulder didn't like it.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I grabbed a 50 and tried to do one arm DB Tri hammers and got like 5. I was going to video that but I would have embarrassed my self and disappointed my man FireTitan. since he did them 2 handed with a hundy. I tried 2 handed and the shoulder didn't like it.
Ha! My shoulder cant do them with 1 arm, 2 is the only way itll happen. And you wouldn't nor could you disappoint me brother!! Your a hoss

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
55x16, two handed here. Looks like I'm the real wuss of this thread.

Granted it's at the end of a demanding workout, but that's still no excuse. :)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
55x16, two handed here. Looks like I'm the real wuss of this thread.

Granted it's at the end of a demanding workout, but that's still no excuse. :)
Pffftt...55 c'mon bro. Lets see a 75x20 by next Friday. Just don't drop it on your head lol.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.jpg

looks like are measurements are about the same? (This was before the gym) need to messure with a pump.
You must have messed up. your arms are much bigger than mine. FireTitan

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8 update:
worked out last night with out the RPG BCAA's yesterday:
I was definitely more worn out at the end than normal.
actually I skipped my rotator cuff rehab work because I didn't feel like it.
and I stooped my workout half way through for about 15min. to help this 16yr old with his workout routine.
Conclusion is this stuff rocks as a intra workout drink

angcd3

angcd3

Awards