Recover / Protect & GROW with MILLENNIUM SPORT RPG BCAA.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Update: Day 4
Had a great workout Friday. Didn't have any plans for the night so I took 1.5min. Between sets. So it took 2.25hours
Sipped it intra again. When I was done I had so much energy left I stayed up till 1:00am.
4 workouts down same results every time.

Bad news today Sunday the outside of my left hip really hurts. Was fine until I crossed my leg sitting down to put a sock on. Didn't even start hurting until I took a few steps. Just got worse throughout the day now I can't hardly walk on it. THIS IS CRAP!
Nice work man! Hate that type of injury where you have no idea what you did. My neck and back are like that. Just hits you full on at a random time.

Hopefully you can get it resolved quickly. Heat and ice are your friends!

Never tried epsom salts. Might have to do that the next time I flare up, FireTitan!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sucks getting old. Strained my back for no good reason, and don't know how on Thursday night. Would table salt in a bath work? :p

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
FireTitan and habajaba are into the baths salts... no wonder they don't make sense at times

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work man! Hate that type of injury where you have no idea what you did. My neck and back are like that. Just hits you full on at a random time.

Hopefully you can get it resolved quickly. Heat and ice are your friends!

Never tried epsom salts. Might have to do that the next time I flare up, FireTitan!
Its worth it man, especially for a few $$. I used to do it when I played football, after every game. Rarely ever was anything more than slightly sore. It also helps with healing bruises faster.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your hip stuff. You know I've been dealing with severe pain in my hip and knee on my right side since fcking April. I just keep pushing as much as I don't look forward to leg day anymore because of it

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 words...EPSOM SALT!! Pour that into a tub full of hot water and just lay in it. Stuff does wonders. Trust me. Hope you get to feeling better soon
Just got home from church. Wife is going to the store told her to get me some. She just wipped some out of the pantry. Going to soak. Thanks for the advise.
Felling a lot better! Been icing the crap out of it. Actually feel asleep in the chair last night with the ice on.
Want to thank all you guys!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FireTitan and habajaba are into the baths salts... no wonder they don't make sense at times
Lol. I think I will keep the salts out of the pipe this time and just soak.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I have heard bad things about K1. Just gimme marijuana....lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Bath salts make people eat people....haha

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 words...EPSOM SALT!! Pour that into a tub full of hot water and just lay in it. Stuff does wonders. Trust me. Hope you get to feeling better soon
I want to thank you for the epson salt advice. Couldn't hardly walk Saturday, just got home an hour ago. And completed my whole leg workout with just a little discomfort!
You the sh it!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to thank you for the epson salt advice. Couldn't hardly walk Saturday, just got home an hour ago. And completed my whole leg workout with just a little discomfort!
You the sh it!
Anytime my man!! Everyone has to be good for something!! Lol just glad it helped

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anytime my man!! Everyone has to be good for something!! Lol just glad it helped
You don't realize how much I appreciate it. This weekend I was thinking I was going to turn into one of those guys at the gym with CLS (chicken leg syndrome).
My legs are about the only thing I haven't injured since sports.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You don't realize how much I appreciate it. This weekend I was thinking I was going to turn into one of those guys at the gym with CLS (chicken leg syndrome).
So you're hip is cool after the Epsom salt bath?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha!! Ive never heard of CLS!! Hilarious. And seriously no problem at all brother, anything I can do to help good peeps!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you're hip is cool after the Epsom salt bath?
Yes much better! dont know if it was the salt but I didnt do anything else except for the standard: a lot of Ice and some Advil.
I never heal this fast!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Yes much better! dont know if it was the salt but I didnt do anything else except for the standard: a lot of Ice and some Advil.
I never heal this fast!
Glad to here!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 update:

Taste is starting to grow on me. about 8 oz of water and one scoop.

I don't think there is any difference between One scoop or Two scoops intra workout.
which is nice that means it will last longer and a better value. win / win!

Had a great workout last night. MILLENNIUM SPORT RPG is working great for me. same results 5 times in a row!
plus I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to hit legs since my Hip was messing with me.
very little pain and got a little carried away on the hack squatz.
after my 4 sets of regular hack squats did about 6 sets of Platz squats! (If you haven't tried them give them a shot and let me know what you think)?
I do these with no weight and about 4-6 seconds neg. on the down. trust me you don't need a partner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpwRbl3E_LE

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 update:
This stuff is still killing it intra workout. I'm not Shi tting!
Hit a set a hammer curls at the end of my workout and I had already been at the gym for 2 hrs. I was feeling like I was good for another hour.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
disappointed me with this one was hoping to see you doing pull ups with an actual fat boy strapped to your back.. ha
O he is there he is just in the front! lol

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Man I've been slammed with delivering a project for a client the past couple days. Holy crap did I miss a whole lot of awesome. #1 love the videos, brother! You are killing it and I absolutely LOVE that RPG is doin ya right!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I've been slammed with delivering a project for a client the past couple days. Holy crap did I miss a whole lot of awesome. #1 love the videos, brother! You are killing it and I absolutely LOVE that RPG is doin ya right!
Hey!!! Studhorse clearly stated the video of him curling was for me!!! Dont you hog it

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have no idea! I was going to skip it today to see the difference. But I had legs today and just couldn't do it. Maybe tomorrow.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, Its going to happen. Maybe in the morning. Ill be all bloated up after what I cooked for the shift tonight !!
You better Bring it bit ch or I will be disappointed!
You didn't see how bloated I was? I had a customer take me to a Mexican place. I consumed about a weeks worth of sodium. I enjoyed ever bite!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
You have no idea! I was going to skip it today to see the difference. But I had legs today and just couldn't do it. Maybe tomorrow.
I accidentally skipped Cordygen one day on vacation. Felt like death. Then I realized why!

Look forward to hearing how going without goes.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You better Bring it bit ch or I will be disappointed!
You didn't see how bloated I was? I had a customer take me to a Mexican place. I consumed about a weeks worth of sodium. I enjoyed ever bite!
Haha!! I didnt see any bloat! We had what we have dubbed "The Black Sheep Casserole" I brown ground deer with oregano, and after draining I add cheddar cheese, corn, jalapeños, tomato sauce and Rotell. Once it boils, I pour it into a square pan and cover it with sweet cornbread batter and bake it. Holy-amazeballz!! The guys on my shift BEG for it. So Im still in a food coma now. But, its been a long day, Ive worked and trained hard today, so shyt on it, I say I deserved it!! Ill see about getting you a video tomorrow, but Im probably doing biceps and triceps , no legs for me for a while!! So...stand by to stand by Sir!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha!! I didnt see any bloat! We had what we have dubbed "The Black Sheep Casserole" I brown ground deer with oregano, and after draining I add cheddar cheese, corn, jalapeños, tomato sauce and Rotell. Once it boils, I pour it into a square pan and cover it with sweet cornbread batter and bake it. Holy-amazeballz!! The guys on my shift BEG for it. So Im still in a food coma now. But, its been a long day, Ive worked and trained hard today, so shyt on it, I say I deserved it!! Ill see about getting you a video tomorrow, but Im probably doing biceps and triceps , no legs for me for a while!! So...stand by to stand by Sir!!
Dam that sounds really good! Everything in it was nutrition! Plus a good insulin spike is good for you. Hope you aren't too busy and you can relax and enjoy it.

I looking forward to the video. This could be the start of a beautiful thing brother.
Plus it holds you in focus and accountable.