Recommendation for 8 week cycle of IML 1-Andro/4-Andro Stack

newwenha

Awards
Newbie here to PH. I have several quantities of the IML Dual Andro Stack (both 1-Andro and 4-Andro) as well as IML Advanced Cycle Support on hand. I've done my own research and many different sources and have said that the sweet spot is about 330mg of each per day (although the "recommended" is less than that on the bottle). If I am understanding correctly, this would mean about 4-5 pills of 1-Andro and 4-5 pills of 4-Andro per day, since each pill is 70mg. What would be the recommendation to start this stack, doses specified, if I want to carry it out 8 weeks (then cycle off with PCT to be safe)? For this sake, assume that I have an unlimited supply of both Andros.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
8 weeks at 330 of each per day is solid

What pct do you have?

newwenha

Awards
Clomid. Would that come down to 4/5 pills a day of each? Either I can get 280 or 350 since they are 70 each. Which should it be?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Clomid. Would that come down to 4/5 pills a day of each? Either I can get 280 or 350 since they are 70 each. Which should it be?
Personally I’d go 8 weeks, 350 per day followed by 50/25/25/12.5 clomid

newwenha

Awards
I’m actually thinking about getting a different brand of both 1-andro/4-andro since the IML one is out of stock everywhere. Any recommendations? The Primeval Ones are 100 each, so I would take 3 to get 300 of each per day.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m actually thinking about getting a different brand of both 1-andro/4-andro since the IML one is out of stock everywhere. Any recommendations? The Primeval Ones are 100 each, so I would take 3 to get 300 of each per day.
Ive used primeval epiandro and that was gtg so id think the 1 and 4 would also be sound.

Id dose at 400 rather than 300 though....

newwenha

Awards
What do you mean gtg and how was your 8 week cycle? So you would recommend 8 total pills of both Andros per day? For 8 weeks? This means I will need 448 pills?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do you mean gtg and how was your 8 week cycle? So you would recommend 8 total pills of both Andros per day? For 8 weeks? This means I will need 448 pills?
Good to go.....as in it’s decent.

My cycle was good. I started at 340, bumped it up to 500 for the second half (mainly because I didn’t want to extend past the 8 weeks), gained (and kept) around 8lbs of pure lean mass after pct. strength way up - kept all that as well.

Looked the best I ever had and loved it to be honest

newwenha

Awards
Good to go.....as in it’s decent.

My cycle was good. I started at 340, bumped it up to 500 for the second half (mainly because I didn’t want to extend past the 8 weeks), gained (and kept) around 8lbs of pure lean mass after pct. strength way up - kept all that as well.

Looked the best I ever had and loved it to be honest
Thanks for that. Can you check my previous reply above? That’s how many pills I need right?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another option would be super mandro and andro the giant by hard rock supplements. Super Mandro is in stock at strong supplement shop but andro the giant is currently out of stock.