Rebound xt question?!

twoody7

Awards
using rebound xt for gyno as stand alone what could i use to help keep libido strong! :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your using rebound XT for gyno ??

I would def pick up new pct assist and stack it with rebound XT

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ive never heard as a cortisol product being used to stop or treat gyno

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true .. if your scared of gyno .. get a hold of letro bro ..or dont cycle :)

twoody7

Awards
many people have successfully reduced there gyno with the use of rxt, thanks for the tip gqnemis

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive never heard as a cortisol product being used to stop or treat gyno
Rebound is ATD.
true .. if your scared of gyno .. get a hold of letro bro ..or dont cycle :)
The most tried and true method for gyno reduction has been with letro. Good advice. As for the libido, low dosages shouldn't really effect you all that much. In the range of 25-50mg shouldn't cause a marked effect. For safety sake you could always stack with ldopa agonist like powerfull, endosurge or any mucuna product as well as with any tbooster.

twoody7

Awards
so guys im on day 4 taking 50 mgs ed one in the morning and one at night, not sure if its working or not, it does seem like it could be, my nipples dont seem to excrete fluids anymore and the sensitivity has completely left one side but still has some pain on the left side; how ever the gyno has not reduced ye. Does it seem like I am on the right path? Also this may be a stupid question but im not sure about it> Would a low carb high protein diet help or is gyno there once its there no matter how good ur diet is? Thanks

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your only 4 days in man. Give it some time and run it for a few weeks then re-asses. Diet can help reduce the look of gyno simple from the leaning out aspect it would provide(especially that of a low carb type diet), but if it's gyno, it's gyno. If you have a lot of fat build up on the chest a clean diet would help the appearance of gyno for sure but it wouldn't make it go away.

sfinnera

Awards
was rebound xt a methyl-ATD? are you still able to buy that? I really liked that and the old Retain.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope. I believe you are confusing the Methyl Baet in Retain for ATD. Different compounds.

sfinnera

Awards
Retain was Methy BAET your right which i liked..but i was asking if Rebound xt was methyl atd which i also liked, bc its been discontinued for some time.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No it isn't.

twoody7

Awards
it may have been discontinued but i recently bought two bottles off a website for about 37 bucks each it gave awarning of an expirey date of 2009, but when my bottles were shipped to my house in a discreet envelope the dates on the bottle are good till 2012 so ithink they may still have some kicking around or are maybe making it still :p so I have been taking rxt for about 2 weeks now at 50 mgs havent seen much of a positive side effect besides absolutely no pain in my nipples and the gyno has seemed to become softer like not nearly as hard but i think the size is still the same... I have also taken notice my libido has dropped which sucks and im not quite as hungry.... how long should i run 50 mgs for and when i taper to 1 a day should i buy nolvadex or some other serm just incase of another gyno rebound? sorry for all the questions but what should itake to keep my libido healthy for my girlfriend:newbie:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 weeks should be enough time to see if it's going to do anything in regards to gyno reduction. As for your libido question, it should be alright once you start to taper. 25mg should give you your libido back, if it's a concern until then you can always stack it with libido support such as AI's perform, DAA or any other test booster.

Turnitup122

Awards
so guys im on day 4 taking 50 mgs ed one in the morning and one at night, not sure if its working or not, it does seem like it could be, my nipples dont seem to excrete fluids anymore and the sensitivity has completely left one side but still has some pain on the left side; how ever the gyno has not reduced ye. Does it seem like I am on the right path? Also this may be a stupid question but im not sure about it> Would a low carb high protein diet help or is gyno there once its there no matter how good ur diet is? Thanks
Nipples excreting fluids??? Is that normal with gyno? I think Im starting to get rebound gyno and dam I didn't even know that **** happens with gyno. Nasty

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nipples excreting fluids??? Is that normal with gyno? I think Im starting to get rebound gyno and dam I didn't even know that **** happens with gyno. Nasty
It can happen. the key is to lay off the tittie twisters.

twoody7

Awards
thanks prld2gr8ns for the info but was the serm question to stupid to answer or something ;) and yeah excretting **** out of ur nipples is pretty ****ed up to say the least!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you taper the AI you should be fine.

twoody7

Awards
Hey to anyone that cares, Rebound xt worked good for me completely stopped the pain and reduced the size about 50 percent at a fairly low dosawge of never higher than 2 capsules a day and for a bout a month... im glad i bought this... also libido returned to normal quite quickly after tapering down to 1 pill thanks to the guys that answered some of my questions