estro rebound question.

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
I just finished my methadrol log and i have a question on estro rebound just to clarify some things. (log is on this website if youd like to check it out).

I am taking clomid at 70/50/35/35
hcg
APE (natty test booster)
Forma stanzol

So the thing i want to clarify...the clomid will be raising my test levels and therefore raising my estrogen levels and the point of taking an ai is to block the excess estrogen from attaching? I am tapering down the clomid slowly. I also just started tapering down on the forma stanzol. If someone could just please explain this a little better

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
btw these clomid sides are beyond awful. I am so like down from it moodwise i cant wait to get off this ****

j05441

Awards
Ai need week 3 or so past 2 weeks of serm. Try torem next time

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my methadrol log and i have a question on estro rebound just to clarify some things. (log is on this website if youd like to check it out).

I am taking clomid at 70/50/35/35
hcg
APE (natty test booster)
Forma stanzol

So the thing i want to clarify...the clomid will be raising my test levels and therefore raising my estrogen levels and the point of taking an ai is to block the excess estrogen from attaching? I am tapering down the clomid slowly. I also just started tapering down on the forma stanzol. If someone could just please explain this a little better
AI doesn't block estrogen binding. SERM does that. AI blocks conversion of testosterone into estrogen. Shouldn't start AI until about week 3 of PCT, and run a few weeks past the end of PCT.

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
ahh ok got you. ill cut out the ai for now and continue on the last week of clomid and farther down. Thanks

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, estrogen rise at the beginning of PCT is a good thing. It's a signal to the body that things are getting back to normal. The SERM blocks any negative actions of the estrogen, so it just sits there doing nothing but your body knows it's there. Then incorporate the AI about week 3 to reduce estrogen levels as you taper down the SERM.