Rebirth by BLR! FIRST NATURAL SERM??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will be logging it next week and i should be getting blood work done if funds allow it.
I ran Trest, Furazadol & Stano for 8 weeks followed by 4 week bridge of 11 Oxo stacked with EpiAndro
I think that should put it to the test! That is a good looking cycle

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that should put it to the test! That is a good looking cycle
It certainly should... I will be stacking Rebirth with Viron to boost test & Follidrone to keep my strength up.
I also have Form on hand as an AI.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It certainly should... I will be stacking Rebirth with Viron to boost test & Follidrone to keep my strength up.
I also have Form on hand as an AI.
Good luck, can't wait to see how it works out for you

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. I've loved everything coming outta BLR. Rebirth I'm sure delivers but want to see bloods to back it up lol

mus

Banned
Awards
I was planning on logging a cycle. Which you can check out "dual log" and id post bloods of this stuff if you send me a free bottle. I don't really feel like being a winey bitch for 4 weeks haha

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Anyone have an update regarding the use of Rebirth over conventional serms? It's been months...

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Into 4th week using it in my pct and finding it very solid

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Into 4th week using it in my pct and finding it very solid
did you notice any shutdown at the end of your DMZ/the1 cycle? What have you noticed so far from PCT besides no loss in strength?

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Felt pretty crushed by the last week or so. First couple weeks left my missus ragged hahaha. Pct has felt good, good mood, have much more movement in the trouser area. Almost back to normal. No signs of excessive e.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Felt pretty crushed by the last week or so. First couple weeks left my missus ragged hahaha. Pct has felt good, good mood, have much more movement in the trouser area. Almost back to normal. No signs of excessive e.
Sounds like normal recovery

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
anyone with bloods? so many people said they would and it seems that we were duped

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloods have been posted in a couple of logs and it is beyond what was expected.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So is it safe to say its a acceptable replacement to nolva or Clomid on a mild cycle?

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
So is it safe to say its a acceptable replacement to nolva or Clomid on a mild cycle?
I will certainly be using it again for my next cycle

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You plan to run Rebirth for pct future cycles?
Yes I do. And why not, it treated me good. I want to see how it will treat when when I don't run Trest.

Do have you or will you use traditional serms again?
Possibly, its hard to say, one can never say never. I would presume that it would only be in the
extreme case needed that I cannot recover naturally.

Do you believe it does what it says it does?
I don't think a test booster alone can get you recovered. Test Boosters only raise test marginally at best.
They are mainly for libido purposes. If that was the case people would have been doing that years ago.

The anecdotal evidence show that it does do what it says. But any good lab rat/mad scientist knows
that you have to run multiple tests and be able to repeat the results to have truly conclusive evidence.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
went from 62 to 445
What were levels pre cycle?

I will try in conjunction with a serm to see whay differences there are

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If this is tru this is a huge moment in otc anabolics
It is true and what Brundel was saying all along. This is an alternative to any pharm PCT that works as well or better because there are no sides.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I finish my cycle I will also be doing Rebirth as my only SERM. I will also run Follidrone and Viron as well. Already have the before bloods. I also plan after cycle and after pct bloods. Since the AI will be out soon I might just add that too! I'm actually excited for pct for once. It should be interesting.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I want you to, because I respect few opinions more than yours, so I'd be interested and I know others agree.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people like to find negative in even the best situations.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There will always be a few skeptics but the success I've seen thus far has convinced me. At first I was gonna stack Rebirth for added insurance. But after seeing many peoples' success I'm running Rebirth solo. I'm currently on 4 weeks of 1 andro which I will bridge into 6 weeks of either halo/tren or sten/tren. For PCT I will run Rebirth/Viron/Follidrone. I had before bloods and my total test was 792 and everything was great. I will be logging it all and posting my labs.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries man. I'll have some more feedback for you in a while. My log and pct is still 8 weeks away but I will link you up when I start. Then you can see some more "real world" results. I still gotta tank those T levels before they can be "Reborn". :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just ordered some, gonna use that with a bottle of ol super pct i got kicking around next time i run a cycle. Its gonna be a while but il def post results

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have a need to run this product but if it works for others that's wonderful

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
No worries man. I'll have some more feedback for you in a while. My log and pct is still 8 weeks away but I will link you up when I start. Then you can see some more "real world" results. I still gotta tank those T levels before they can be "Reborn". :)
It would be much more helpful if you would run rebirth solo, without the viron and folli. This is the problem with too many of the logs ive seen. If people dont trust rebirth enough to run it by itself, then there is no way of knowing how much of their recovery can be attributed to rebirth.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would your run an RC SERM without an AI or test booster..?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be much more helpful if you would run rebirth solo, without the viron and folli. This is the problem with too many of the logs ive seen. If people dont trust rebirth enough to run it by itself, then there is no way of knowing how much of their recovery can be attributed to rebirth.
Would you run a Real SERM without an AI or test booster..?

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Not if i was trying to assess the effectiveness of a single ingredient. If people keep doing this, we will never know how effective rebirth is. People have recovered during pct using an ai solo. So using multiple items during pct will make it next to impossible to judge the effects of rebirth..which is in fact, exactly what everyone is trying to assess.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With a serm pct a test booster is redundant imho. What does clomid e.g. do to test levels? They boost Them and much better than any OTC test booster

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you normally run clomid with a test booster and ai whats the difference running rebirth the same way and assessing the difference?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Supplements 3
Supplements 5
Anabolics 4
Davy25 Anabolics 12