Rebirth by BLR! FIRST NATURAL SERM??

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
You should test it with some blood work and let us know. ;)
I would love this!

Yes let us know : )
have other SERMS on hand too just in case (no offense)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Folli at TGB is $49.99 plus you can get $5 off with my codes. making it 44.99
Viron is $38.99 plus you can get $5 off with my codes making it 33.99

Il make sure to check tgb first next time. Gonna check out the site later.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
haven't used any but I heard they really work if you use them right, just have to search around for that keyword and whatever you wanna use it for im sure theres a thread somewhere about it,
Il do some research tonight

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My original plan was bloods post cycle post pct and 6 weeks post pct but now i broke my ankle n gotta pay outta pocket its probably not gonna happen. Last time i had bloodwork test was high 600's.

Im probably just gonna do 1 post pct to make sure my test levels are in check. Got clomid just in case of a emergency

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
My original plan was bloods post cycle post pct and 6 weeks post pct but now i broke my ankle n gotta pay outta pocket its probably not gonna happen. Last time i had bloodwork test was high 600's.

Im probably just gonna do 1 post pct to make sure my test levels are in check. Got clomid just in case of a emergency
well it all truly happens for one reason or another, that just means you got more time to get ready for the next one and really put it to good use, have all your egg's in one basket!

I was gonna continue my cycle another 4-6 weeks but things have changed drastically and I have to start PCT this week if I want any chance of recovery because im about to be far from any ancillaries and I def. don't want to **** up my recovery so I got 3 weeks to blast out pct starting with HCG to wake the boys up!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letrone is the new Oral AI. We have it in stock with 16% off plus get an additional $5 off with discount code vujade

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It keeps saying my size limit is reached and i cant resize this pic. Sorry im all doped up on meds and cant figure it out

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
It keeps saying my size limit is reached and i cant resize this pic. Sorry im all doped up on meds and cant figure it out
i have that problem too, i just open the pic with paintbrush and click on the resize thing in the top right, and click on the pixels option then put in the limit which is 800 x 800 make sure both boxes are 800 or less and then click select all and crop, then save it, or just save it after the resize really, and you can upload it then.. it always a pain for me cause my phone takes giant pics i guess. hope you feel better soon!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It keeps saying my size limit is reached and i cant resize this pic.
Sorry im all doped up on meds and cant figure it out
I usually email the picture from my phone to my computer. My phone gives me options to what size I want to
sent the photo. I choose the smallest setting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mine was the 800x800 same ****, I want to post the pic because its mad funny looking they had to use an extra roll of the cast tape because my calves are big lol I just can't seem to figure it out right now

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Mine was the 800x800 same ****, I want to post the pic because its mad funny looking they had to use an extra roll of the cast tape because my calves are big lol I just can't seem to figure it out right now
lmao! cant wait 2 see.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I ran osta at 25mg for 6 weeks. I'm going into week 2 of PCT of Rebirth, Erase, Reduce Xt, and DAA. I'm exhausted and my nips are hurting. I'm hoping my hormones are still regulating and Rebirth has my back.

Feedback is appreciated.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That sucks dude. Osta hits some ppl hard and others can brush it right off, you might want to pick up something stronger than erase if I would order some Nolva as a safty net just incase. Good luck

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I ran osta at 25mg for 6 weeks. I'm going into week 2 of PCT of Rebirth, Erase, Reduce Xt, and DAA. I'm exhausted and my nips are hurting. I'm hoping my hormones are still regulating and Rebirth has my back.

Feedback is appreciated.

Hmm i thought rebirth would be all that was needed, after hearing all the marketing hype. Its supposed to work as well as nolva, but after only a 6 wk cycle of something weak like osta and your nips hurt?? I really want to like this stuff, but stories like this keep me skeptical.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Feedback is appreciated.
Didn't you run androvar too? Maybe the combo shut you down pretty hard. How many days into PCT are you right now? Are your nips puffy? Is there a hard mass behind them? My nips get very sensitive during PCT but never had gyno signs.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established

Feedback is appreciated.
Did your nips start to hurt before PCT started??

Something seems a bit off. Obviously everyone is different, but at one cap of Rebirth a day after 12 weeks of Osta I felt great.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Yea, stacked it with androvar. Don't think I'm shutdown as none of previous shutdown symtoms with other compounds are apparent with this cycle. I'm not skeptical about rebirth, just looking for feeback.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, stacked it with androvar. Don't think I'm shutdown as none of previous shutdown symtoms with other compounds are apparent with this cycle. I'm not skeptical about rebirth, just looking for feeback.
I'm only on day 3 of PCT and my nips are already sensitive. My cycle was very light. Very little suppression IMO. But they always get that way. Is this new for you?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Get bloods done! Going by 'feel' involves too many potential confounds (and placebo).

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I'll be fine. This is the first time my nips hurt from ostarine, and this is my 4th cycle of it. Just this time was a different brand and stacked with androvar. The mind can really **** with you. Your nip hurts once, then you start thinking about it and your convinced you have gyno. Lol

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Feedback is appreciated.
Rebirth will definitely help, but
You may want to stack rebirth with Letrone.

Osta tends to cause Estro sides and its
Going to be even worse if your test is low
From behind suppressed.

I'm only on day 3 of PCT and my nips are already sensitive. My cycle was very light. Very little suppression IMO. But they always get that way. Is this new for you?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I honestly don't even know what shutdown feels like, ive never had a single side other then back n calf pumps. I could never go by feel. Dont mind **** yourself, get some bloodwork done and you will know exactly what needs to be done

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The Androvar should have imparted some AI action all on it's own?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Training has been almost non existent sense my injury and appetite is shot ( probably from pain meds) starting rebirth today and will update end of weeks 2 and 4. No signs of suppression so i dont know how useful my input is but im gonna have bloodwork done post pct just to be safe, too many variables such as lack of training, poor diet and the pain meds. That alone will probably drop my test more then dermacrine did. Anyways if anyone is interested il still update. Last bloods test was in the high 600's.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Supplements 3
Supplements 5
Anabolics 4
Davy25 Anabolics 12