really annoyed AndroHard & AndroLean

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
Damn it I saw the sweet ass deal in the store for both Andrdo Hard and Andro Lean for only $150 and they are completely out of stock. I was dying to try these out and the price was too good to wait. But wouldn't you know it they sold out and I am willing to bet that once they are restocked the sale will be over. :banghead:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not too sure. i know Nutra ALWAYS has good prices.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure the sale will still be going:) If not shoot me a PM when we get them back in stock.

FATGUY

FATGUY

Awards
I never was real big on Primordial Performance products. They just seem a little to over priced and their claims are a little outrageous. Their products are not steroids as they claim. Reminds me to much like Muscle Tech. Just my opinion...

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
Well I hope you guys are right about the sale still going on once they are back in stock. Ryan I will definitely hit you up if they aren't on sale still.

Fatguy-

I have been reading up on people's blogs when using these products on multiple sites. I have to say I like the reviews. You may or may not be wrong this go round. Either way I plan to run a log on here my my experience with them. I plan on running a damn good log too.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good, and look forward to your log

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutra always has good prices on Primordial Performance supplements, so you can go that route especially if you have other things you want to pick up, or you can make your purchase at Primordial and wait for it to come in stock.

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
I just checked out the Primordial Performance website and the damn supplements Andro Hard and Andro Lean dates have been pushed back a little bit longer. If anyone knows where I can buy them now please let me know. Since these are not illegal AAS or research chemicals I think listing a supplement store should be just fine. Thanks!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dude your never going to see them in a GNC/Vitamin Shoppe, etc. They dont carry anything nearly that strong after the bans in the recent years.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just checked out the Primordial Performance website and the damn supplements Andro Hard and Andro Lean dates have been pushed back a little bit longer. If anyone knows where I can buy them now please let me know. Since these are not illegal AAS or research chemicals I think listing a supplement store should be just fine. Thanks!
PM me at our home forum

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude your never going to see them in a GNC/Vitamin Shoppe, etc. They dont carry anything nearly that strong after the bans in the recent years.
You might find them in a Mom and Pop store, but it would be unexpected to see them in a major retail chain.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
nutraplanet is usually GTG

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Andromass Update

Andromass is shipping, which means Androhard/Androlean next batches are going to be produced soon. :)

redih

Awards
I had good results with their pro hormone last year. I forget the name but it was quality and they discontinued it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had good results with their pro hormone last year. I forget the name but it was quality and they discontinued it.
Along with most other companies. It's too risky in this market... The Phantom Labs guys, afaik, are stopping production due to FDA intervention.

redih

Awards
Along with most other companies. It's too risky in this market... The Phantom Labs guys, afaik, are stopping production due to FDA intervention.
Yea the h drol clones push it nowadays, business first. if you get shut down then you can't put out any quality products. the good thing about pps products are you know they put in the quality research and what you are getting is safe. I'm a give fan, now I just gotta get them to sponsor a log. I like cycling them between sust and anavar cycles, usually around august.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea the h drol clones push it nowadays, business first. if you get shut down then you can't put out any quality products. the good thing about pps products are you know they put in the quality research and what you are getting is safe. I'm a give fan, now I just gotta get them to sponsor a log. I like cycling them between sust and anavar cycles, usually around august.

they don't just get shutdown but brought up on charges...

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
are they really selling that much that they keep going out of stock?

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
I deff want to do this stack, waiting for it to be back up in going nice 150 deal right there

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I deff want to do this stack, waiting for it to be back up in going nice 150 deal right there
I'll PM you, I'll hook you up with a discount on the products.

Edit: Hooked up already I see ;)

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I lol'd at the "great prices"