Ready to hit a Gold Mine? Well, then are you ready for more Yellow Gold?!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YG taste is not that bad I would give it a 6 on 1-10... Just wash it down with something then gargle with your drink a couple times and its gone. Try some dbol in pure peg300 ha

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
YG is by far the worst tasting since i vomited when i had a stomach virus at age 19...

BradCowin

BradCowin

Awards
Not really noticing anything after 9 full days on YG @ 600-700mg 3x a day 15-20 minutes before meals containing 60+ grams of complex carbs. Slightly fuller muscles, but thats really it. Any ideas?

ballhere

Awards
Based on this it seems like only 380mg would fit in a 00 cap.

500mg per 1/4 tsp

500 * .8 /.95

wouldn't 000 caps be better. Either that or take 4 00 caps throughout the day which would be better cuz 000 caps are too expensive.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Haha if you place Cissus at 7-8 then YG bulk would be 20 ;)
I don't mind the taste but I can see how people would think its gross.
Where would 50mg/ml M1T in PEG-400 fit on this scale? :blink:

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Damn nutraplanet man is a dawg man...sweet... i m at uga right now myself... go DAWGS!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
NP - any plans on adding YG to your capped product line?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For that matter any eta on with the 150gr of YG will be available again?

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Where would 50mg/ml M1T in PEG-400 fit on this scale? :blink:
I don't know about the peg-400, but in the early years of her "career" everclear and m1t was used by nicole richy to induce vomitting till it completely disssolved the flap in the back of her throat so now she just bends over and it comes out. Oh by the way your wife/girlfriend/mother will get really pissed if you leave a ap/yellow gold cap in your shorts and they are washed with the rest of the family's stuff. Yellow tye-dye.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Oh by the way your wife/girlfriend/mother will get really pissed if you leave a ap/yellow gold cap in your shorts and they are washed with the rest of the family's stuff. Yellow tye-dye.

haha i left my pill container in a pair of shorts..in the container was 6 dcp caps and 3 yellow gold caps..thank god they were iin the container because that could have gotten ugly

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh by the way your wife/girlfriend/mother will get really pissed if you leave a ap/yellow gold cap in your shorts and they are washed with the rest of the family's stuff. Yellow tye-dye.
Is this something you've had experience with?

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone else getting golden poop from this? It happened occasionally with AP but it's more of an everyday thing with YG. I was wondering if this meant that it isn't absorbing as well however my pumps are definitely better than while on AP.

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone else getting golden poop from this? It happened occasionally with AP but it's more of an everyday thing with YG. I was wondering if this meant that it isn't absorbing as well however my pumps are definitely better than while on AP.
Well it can 'clump' although it makes just about everything yellow. And I'm not sure the 'yellow' part has much to do with it's potency other than the carrier.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established

not exactly gold but def close..yea..also i make more reg trips to the "business" room

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
not exactly gold but def close..yea..also i make more reg trips to the "business" room
My cleanup on YG/AP is nearly none-existant. Perfect waste disposal cycles... no wipes necessary.