Raloxifene, AI question

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi

I've been on the Ralox gyno protocol now for just over 2 months, it's working very well.
My question is, I've read to taper down the Ralox when gyno is nearly gone, then jump on a low dose AI for a couple of weeks to avoid Estro rebound.
Is this still the case, as there's lots of conflicting info? Also, which AI & dose would be recommended please?
Thanks for any help

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much are you taking a day? A slow taper off might be better than the ai simply because for some reason, ralox doesn’t work as well when an ai is used. You just want to control your E levels, not keep them at 0 once you end your run so I’d say just a slow taper would work best as the ai would inhibit estrogen completely

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How much are you taking a day? A slow taper off might be better than the ai simply because for some reason, ralox doesn’t work as well when an ai is used. You just want to control your E levels, not keep them at 0 once you end your run so I’d say just a slow taper would work best as the ai would inhibit estrogen completely
Thanks for your reply.
Been a steady 60mg ED. Should I perhaps take that EOD towards the end to taper?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where are you getting your Ralox from?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for your reply.
Been a steady 60mg ED. Should I perhaps take that EOD towards the end to taper?
I’d do what the studies that are published online did and cut it back to 30 then 15 gradually. It seems like they didn’t get their gyno to come back when doing that otherwise it would be published

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’d do what the studies that are published online did and cut it back to 30 then 15 gradually. It seems like they didn’t get their gyno to come back when doing that otherwise it would be published
Ok thankyou bro. They come as 60mg tabs with no snap line, can break them in half easy enough I guess