Raloxifene

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys. So I developed gyno last year. Not prepubescent puffy gyno but the hard tubular gland under left nipple type. I've read that once it's there it's there and besides surgery nothing can be done. At the time I jumped on tamoxifen and ran for a few weeks. It maybe stopped it in its tracks but did not reduce it. I more recently tried enclomiphene which I know is not designed for this purpose but had read on forums that it helped some people's gyno. Idea was to run for a few weeks and taper down so that I would get a boost in test production but slowly free up e receptors whilst tapering so that converted test wouldn't be overwhelming on receptors. Anyway bad idea. After a week the sensitive nipple tingles started. I tapered down the second week. Didn't even run it for 2 weeks and it's made the gyno slightly worse.

It's not particularly obvious. Can't really see it in the mirror but I can obviously feel it's there, quite painful in the morning sometimes. I'm about 15% bodyfat and even with arms raised you can't really see it. If I leaned up it would possibly be more pronounced.

I am curious if anyone thinks ralox could reduce it. It's had months to settle in now so it's not what I would call fresh gyno but I could get my hands on ralox and run it if people thought it may work.

Can you get rebound from ralox? Given that it's not really noticeable should I just cut my losses? Just wondering on people's opinions.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi guys. So I developed gyno last year. Not prepubescent puffy gyno but the hard tubular gland under left nipple type. I've read that once it's there it's there and besides surgery nothing can be done. At the time I jumped on tamoxifen and ran for a few weeks. It maybe stopped it in its tracks but did not reduce it. I more recently tried enclomiphene which I know is not designed for this purpose but had read on forums that it helped some people's gyno. Idea was to run for a few weeks and taper down so that I would get a boost in test production but slowly free up e receptors whilst tapering so that converted test wouldn't be overwhelming on receptors. Anyway bad idea. After a week the sensitive nipple tingles started. I tapered down the second week. Didn't even run it for 2 weeks and it's made the gyno slightly worse.

It's not particularly obvious. Can't really see it in the mirror but I can obviously feel it's there, quite painful in the morning sometimes. I'm about 15% bodyfat and even with arms raised you can't really see it. If I leaned up it would possibly be more pronounced.

I am curious if anyone thinks ralox could reduce it. It's had months to settle in now so it's not what I would call fresh gyno but I could get my hands on ralox and run it if people thought it may work.

Can you get rebound from ralox? Given that it's not really noticeable should I just cut my losses? Just wondering on people's opinions.
Ralox is what I use and it's worked quite well at shrinking it to a unnoticeable size. Eventually it comes back so I usually gotta do the Ralox thing 1-2× a year. Surgery is the only real fix.

I like to use a ai and get my estrogen knocked down a bit and then whack 100mg raloxifene a day for about 2 weeks and then 50mg for another month. It's worked quite well for me. If you crashed your estrogen it would work even better but your also going to feel horrible so 🤷

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ralox is what I use and it's worked quite well at shrinking it to a unnoticeable size. Eventually it comes back so I usually gotta do the Ralox thing 1-2× a year. Surgery is the only real fix.

I like to use a ai and get my estrogen knocked down a bit and then whack 100mg raloxifene a day for about 2 weeks and then 50mg for another month. It's worked quite well for me. If you crashed your estrogen it would work even better but your also going to feel horrible so 🤷
Does ralox have other side effects. Does it screw with energy levels or natural test levels. I'm running a log on SNS PAXT just now. Will it hinder natural training results?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Does ralox have other side effects. Does it screw with energy levels or natural test levels. I'm running a log on SNS PAXT just now. Will it hinder natural training results?
If anything it will improve your training a tiny bit, I also feel like raloxifene has some effects on improving body composition. Purely bioscience on my part tho

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If anything it will improve your training a tiny bit, I also feel like raloxifene has some effects on improving body composition. Purely bioscience on my part tho
Thanks for your help. I think I will give it a go. Seems like nothing to lose (except money). Didn't want to try it if it can screw with your mental state like clomid can sometimes or if it's known to do anything like raise blood pressure or badly effect sleep. If the worse case scenario is it does nothing then I think I will risk it. I guess there is always the chance that it won't be legit too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for your help. I think I will give it a go. Seems like nothing to lose (except money). Didn't want to try it if it can screw with your mental state like clomid can sometimes or if it's known to do anything like raise blood pressure or badly effect sleep. If the worse case scenario is it does nothing then I think I will risk it. I guess there is always the chance that it won't be legit too.
I've never experienced any side effects from raloxifene. All serms do have a increase risk of clotting I believe so keep that in mind. I've never seen it cause a issue but it's a possibility according to the literature

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never experienced any side effects from raloxifene. All serms do have a increase risk of clotting I believe so keep that in mind. I've never seen it cause a issue but it's a possibility according to the literature
Since I'm running an SNS log at the moment I might pick up some inhibit E. I don't expect a natural supplement to work magic but would be interesting if it at the very least reduced sensitivity and irritation. Also that way I'm not annoying anyone following by introducing a prescription serm that could screw with results. I could be running PAXT for another 6 to 7 weeks.