BF%: 15~
Weight: 200-202
Left flexed: 15.75
Left tricep flexed: 12.55
Around belly button: 35 in.
Left thigh flexed: 24.5 in.
Chest: 42.75 in.
Left calf: 15.4 in.

No idea whats up with my weight but thats what the scale read this morning. Anyways, hopefully the pics give best proof. Thanks for following.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
good to have the pics up- get a visual idea of how it went. :thumbsup:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't hurt to give an update does it?

For about the past week I have been using Clen and Yohimbe (last few days). Clen is some serious **** and so far (except for the shakes) its been a very good experience. I have experienced no negative sides other than the shakes which everyone is subjected to. Anywho, my diet has been spot on and what not. Here are some pics:

Thanks for looking.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Dude that's like more results than what you experienced in your whole albuterol experience. I was also wondering about using yohimbine with these beta2's. Looks like it works big time.

You weren't using yohimbine while on albuterol, were you?
What's your dosage for clen and what was your max dose on alb?

I'm trying to assess difference of efficacy here with all the involved variables... :think:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For Alb, for the most part I followed the regular dose of 12ml a day. Sometimes I tried 2x dosing in one sitting but didn't really feel all that much of a diff.

I've only been using diff for the last 3-4 days so...results from the Y are still fresh.

At the most I've used 80mcgs of Clen, most usually 50mcgs. I've been taking breaks, like 3 days on 1 day off, etc.

Ummm...that is about it. I haven't done any cardio either, getting my lifting game back on though.

BTW, I had just ate before these pics...so I was somewhat full.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Still cutting strong. If anyone is interested I'll throw more pics up in a week.

mkashcraft

I wouldn't mind seeing more pics still rage, I plan to run a very similar cycle myself.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the interest MK, I have another log currently in progress. I will be doing my best to get up some pics within the next week. I stopped cutting since that last post and commenced a what is meant to be a slow and clean bulk.

Any particular questions let me know.

mkashcraft

Thanks alot for the reply rage I do have a couple questions for you:

Did you take your alb/clen on an empty stomach or with food?

Also how were your results with both, I mean on a comparitive basis for fatloss and which would you reccomend?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For me, Alb was really nice and calm. The stim effects aren't even as strong as the EC stack but the effects are definetely good for cardiovascular activity. That for me, was most beneficial...the motivating factor.

I would say initially, you don't want to use it on an empty stomach to assess tolerance and what not.

The clen...well, clen is some serious stuff. On 80mcgs is caught up with me and really started to screw up my sleeping patterns. It got to the point where I stopped it. But clen is goooooood stuff if you can get good sleep on it.

I really didn't run clen long enough to experience the benefits.

I will use Clen again but with the help of something like the Sleeping Aide that USPlabs is putting out. I will probably never buy alb again.

Get your diet and cardio in check though!!!!

Have you tried EC, YC, ECY stacks? If not, I would suggest trying other stuff befor jumping on the clen.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your thoughts on the heart cell death that has been linked with clenbuterol? I've used the stuff myself with fantastic fatloss results, although with a large subsequent strength decrease. I just can't justify the possible long term heart problems that this stuff may cause, in order to save a few weeks time cutting.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have some read some literature on the negative effects clen has on cardiovascular health but I'm not convinced that short term usage will cause a significant amount of damage. With that said, I'll probably never run the stuff again. I'm interested in seeing its effects transdermally when mixed with Lipoderm.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been interested in trying that out as well. I am somewhat hesitant to use transdermals anymore however, as usage in the past has lead to allergic reactions in the areas of application, which seem to be worsening with each subsequent time I use the transdermal products.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting, wouldn't you think it's ingredient specific?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't say for certainty whether it's the combination of substances in the transdermals that causes the reaction, or one specific ingredient. I have the same reaction after a few weeks on either lipoderm or absolved, and it often takes several weeks to clear up afterwards.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I mixed some liquid clen, 3cc I believe, into a bottle of Skulpt. It was my first time trying Skulpt on my research rats and the rat was cutting anyhow, so there was fat loss, but it appeared to be no different or more rapid than any other time the rat's ever been on a cut, so I would not say the clen/Skulpt was a major factor.

If I could get my hands on some cheap USP-grade (not too smelly) DMSO, I'd like to mix clen into that but wouldn't try it unless I had some concrete info on what a safe dosage would be. Don't want the poor rat losing half his bodyweight overnight, now do we?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Yeah, like I said theres more research that I need to do.

You may be onto a good idea there....

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, post new pics. I liked Alb and plan to use again (with benedryl/ketotifen this time)

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Syr, I'm going to be getting up progress pics for my AX log. Hopefully my new cam comes in this week.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Holy ****... I'm amazed at 2 things, you're cardio endurance on alb and the fatloss that occurred w/ the clen, i mean holy ****!!! I'm on day 4 of clen right now, and I think I'm going to go pick up some yohimbe today to stack w/ it after seeing your results. My cardio has actually been ok while on clen, and I've had MAJOR shakes and a slight headache. Other than that nothing major...

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Just a comment, I've been running albuterol for 3 weeks now
Started at 12mg the first week
Continued with 12 for the second
Up to 16mg for the third, added 50mg benadryl at night
Doing 20 to 24 for the 4th
Honestly I have never felt one side from this. It doesn't stimulate me in any way and the only thing I notice is fat loss and the wonderful endurance while doing cardio. For this reason I will probably run alb during every cut, I love the stuff and it has been awesome to me, no reason to want to move up to clen

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah....when I look back at the pictures, Clen did pretty much do its job. But for the sides, the stuff isn't worth it for me. I had really bad insomnia and lethargy sucked too. Plus, the potential cardiovascular effects worry me.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Yah I'd rather just use alb and take a little longer to achieve the same goal and not risk the sides. For my next cycle I plan on doing 24mg extended release.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
picking up the 8mg extended release tabs and taking 24mg/day is the way to go IMO. I noticed a definite increase in the rate of fat loss on albuterol using that dosing strategy.

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
picking up the 8mg extended release tabs and taking 24mg/day is the way to go IMO. I noticed a definite increase in the rate of fat loss on albuterol using that dosing strategy.

My test subject has 5-days remaining on Alb and hasn't noticed anything but a slight increase in body temp/sweating, and easier cardio sessions as in breathing... Weight has stayed the same... My subject started @ 2mg 3xday for 3-days, then 3mg 3xday 4-days then to the current 4mg 3xday for the remainder of the cycle... Now my subject has missed 2 or 3 dosings but I don't think that should matter that much... Subject has been doing 1-hr of cardio 5-days a week along with 5-day a week weight program... I'm wondering if next time I should up the dosage to maybe 5mg 3xday... Or maybe my subject lost BF% but not so much weight because of his weight workouts, not sure.. Any guesses as to why not so great results??? Subject takes in about 220gr protein X day...

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good god enough of the subject crap already. With your screen name it's not as if somebody can tell who you are anyway.

How were your results prior to taking the albuterol? What is your calorie intake like? What do you weigh? Without more information, there is very little help or insight that can be offered to you as to why you're not seeing the results you would like.

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
Good god enough of the subject crap already. With your screen name it's not as if somebody can tell who you are anyway.

How were your results prior to taking the albuterol? What is your calorie intake like? What do you weigh? Without more information, there is very little help or insight that can be offered to you as to why you're not seeing the results you would like.

Well, my SUBJECT'S (Haha, I just had to) calorie intake isn't exactly what one would think... I don't eat wrong but I don't nessesarily eat right either... I don't eat 6-small meals a day and don't really know how many calories I take in a day (ya I know) BUT, I know that I burn more than I take in... Some days I eat very little as i'm never really hungry... I am 5'10" 233lbs I have good muscle mass/size but lack in the definition department and am high in BF% like 25% I would guess... As in results before: Well I was 241lbs and by only running on the mill @ 6.0mph for 15min/day for 2-months I lost 17lbs... I got hurt and gained 9lbs back and am at my current weight of 233lbs... Now, I would think that by upping my cardio to 30min of Elliptical & 30min on the mill @ 3.5mph/15% incline that I would be dropping weight left and right but I'm not... I didn't even use a supplement when I lost the 17lbs either...

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Well, my SUBJECT'S (Haha, I just had to) calorie intake isn't exactly what one would think... I don't eat wrong but I don't nessesarily eat right either... I don't eat 6-small meals a day and don't really know how many calories I take in a day (ya I know) BUT, I know that I burn more than I take in... Some days I eat very little as i'm never really hungry... I am 5'10" 233lbs I have good muscle mass/size but lack in the definition department and am high in BF% like 25% I would guess... As in results before: Well I was 241lbs and by only running on the mill @ 6.0mph for 15min/day for 2-months I lost 17lbs... I got hurt and gained 9lbs back and am at my current weight of 233lbs... Now, I would think that by upping my cardio to 30min of Elliptical & 30min on the mill @ 3.5mph/15% incline that I would be dropping weight left and right but I'm not... I didn't even use a supplement when I lost the 17lbs either...
Why don't you try using fitday? User Friendly and free.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
You are probably over-restricting calories and making a lot of other mistakes. You need to get a meal plan laid out first, at least a rough draft of one, then there'll be something to work off of.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Exactly what EXN said. Lowering calories beyond recommended can actually SLOW down metabolism. It's sad that many people don't get this.

M15

M15

Awards
Wow, your log has me very interested in albuterol. I have one question though as far as the chemical make up goes, what is the difference between it and clenbuterol?