R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How I'm going to dose x gels and anabeta:

My pre workout meal will be 1 to 2 hours before I dose these products.

GMS 6g 30 to 45 min pre workout
81mg aspirin 30 to 45 min pre
1.5g of ArA 30 to 45 min pre
2 caps anabeta with pre workout meal
2 caps anabeta immediately post with carbs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How I'm going to dose x gels and anabeta:

My pre workout meal will be 1 to 2 hours before I dose these products.

GMS 6g 30 to 45 min pre workout
81mg aspirin 30 to 45 min pre
1.5g of ArA 30 to 45 min pre
2 caps anabeta with pre workout meal
2 caps anabeta immediately post with carbs
so do you have a shake with carbs post or just carbs! how long do you wait for post meal?

i love post meals, feel like i can get away with a little more cheat food post, lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so do you have a shake with carbs post or just carbs! how long do you wait for post meal?

i love post meals, feel like i can get away with a little more cheat food post, lol.
oh i feel that same way also!!

my meals vary. Sometimes its my weight gainer - ice cream, milk, ice, banana, EVOO, 25g of whey and raw oats.
other times its my dinner - usually chicken, broccoli and potato or some variation of that
Other times its a snack. An omelet with ham, spinach, turkey, bell pepper and pepper with cheese on top with a bowl of oatmeal.

My gym is 10 min away from my house so while im driving home i finish off my 2 scoops of Endurance (BCAA) then get home and cook or if its cooked already just heat it up and go to town.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh i feel that same way also!!

my meals vary. Sometimes its my weight gainer - ice cream, milk, ice, banana, EVOO, 25g of whey and raw oats.
other times its my dinner - usually chicken, broccoli and potato or some variation of that
Other times its a snack. An omelet with ham, spinach, turkey, bell pepper and pepper with cheese on top with a bowl of oatmeal.

My gym is 10 min away from my house so while im driving home i finish off my 2 scoops of Endurance (BCAA) then get home and cook or if its cooked already just heat it up and go to town.
reason i asked is because some guys have a shake as soon as possible post...then wait 45 minutes or so then have a food meal.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reason i asked is because some guys have a shake as soon as possible post...then wait 45 minutes or so then have a food meal.
I typically have 1 shake a day and its usually right when i wake up to get my body the nutrients it has been lacking all night while i have been sleeping. Then I shower and do my thing then cook breakfast.

I dont really have a set routine. just what Im in the mood for right then.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I typically have 1 shake a day and its usually right when i wake up to get my body the nutrients it has been lacking all night while i have been sleeping. Then I shower and do my thing then cook breakfast.

I dont really have a set routine. just what Im in the mood for right then.
i do my own thing also...but i like food in the morning, a shake won't cut it,lol. these days with the price of protein i just do my 1 shake post, thats the one thing i am consistant about...besides a shake is quick and i am usually starving after a workout!!!!:food:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do my own thing also...but i like food in the morning, a shake won't cut it,lol. these days with the price of protein i just do my 1 shake post, thats the one thing i am consistant about...besides a shake is quick and i am usually starving after a workout!!!!:food:
oh i eat breakfast also, just slam down a weight gainer first thing then shower and stuff then eat lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh i eat breakfast also, just slam down a weight gainer first thing then shower and stuff then eat lol
lol....i get the feeling you like to eat as much as i do!!!

warming up some leftover venison chili right now....mmmmm

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol....i get the feeling you like to eat as much as i do!!!

warming up some leftover venison chili right now....mmmmm
with me being an ecto, i have to!! it takes literally 5500 cals a day for me to gain weight. i recomp on 4k cals/day. complete bull crap.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
with me being an ecto, i have to!! it takes literally 5500 cals a day for me to gain weight. i recomp on 4k cals/day. complete bull crap.
enjoy!!! hopefully these supps will help you along. dermacrine might be a nice option for you?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
enjoy!!! hopefully these supps will help you along. dermacrine might be a nice option for you?
I'm thinking about doing derm dcp forma in march April area.

Heading out to the gym now!! Yeah buddy!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is exactly what I do

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12/5 - Thursday ***First day on X Gels***

Today i was so excited to get ArA. My other bottle comes in tomorrow but I wont be training tomorrow. Need to rest. I will hit legs Saturday and maybe Push Sunday after some football.

Dosed ArA 1g 45 min pre workout. Gonna start at 1 and might work up to 1.5. Also, i can only use 3g of GMS because I only have 1 container and its only 45 servings. Oh well, still better than nothing.

Today I did Pull (Back and Biceps). I did the RR in P/RR/S. Reps 6-12 area. I will finish my power week on Saturday then start Sunday or Monday with everything on RR. My numbers just keep getting better and better. If i remember, I will put if the numbers are better or not and by how much since the last time i did the same workout

Back

V Bar Row
150x10 ----- +15
165x8 ------- +15
180x6

Wide Grip Pullups
2 sets to failure to really get a good stretch

Biceps

Machine Pullover
110x10
140x8
170x6 ----- +10

BB Curls
45x15 (warmup)
85x10-------+5
95x8 ------+5
100x3 (thought i could hit 6 but couldnt)

Preacher Curl (Machine)
70x12
80x10
90x8

I didnt notice anything different in my workout except I wanted to lift more knowing I was on X Gels. Just excitement. Pumps were normal...etc.

Appetite has really picked up lately. My post workout meal was beans rice and a half a loaf of french bread with water. Look forward to resting tomorrow and getting at it Saturday.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Late but in ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late but in ;)
not at all! just started X Gels today!! bridging all these supps. Still on Anabeta. Just started ArA and maybe next week or the week after add in Endosurge. Not sure if I am going to do endosurge 4 weeks or 8 weeks. Guess I will see how i like it at the end of the 4th week and decide.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
not at all! just started X Gels today!! bridging all these supps. Still on Anabeta. Just started ArA and maybe next week or the week after add in Endosurge. Not sure if I am going to do endosurge 4 weeks or 8 weeks. Guess I will see how i like it at the end of the 4th week and decide.
Oh nice. Should be an awesome run. I think i'm on day 120 for X-gels lol. Probably time for a break.

I'm going to run X-gels + Bioforge + Formasurge in the new year. Looking forward to that

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh nice. Should be an awesome run. I think i'm on day 120 for X-gels lol. Probably time for a break. I'm going to run X-gels + Bioforge + Formasurge in the new year. Looking forward to that
Gonna do X-Gels + ABE + Bioforge myself :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh nice. Should be an awesome run. I think i'm on day 120 for X-gels lol. Probably time for a break.

I'm going to run X-gels + Bioforge + Formasurge in the new year. Looking forward to that
thats gonna be a nice stack. yeah...id take a break but hey its only a fatty acid right? why stop? haha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SNS Reps/people who understand ArA/X Gels - I just read few a few logs and I have the old bottles of X Gels (The new version arrives tomorrow). It has 250mg/cap but Dewey (old AppNut Rep on here) stated that it only has 100mg of ArA (for the old version). I have 3 bottles of the old version and 1 of the new. I took 4 caps of the old version today. Did i under dose? Should I be afraid of high levels of Zinc if the 100mg/cap is true and i increase the dosage?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Gonna do X-Gels + ABE + Bioforge myself :)
No doubt that would be an awesome stack. The ABE + X-gels is like my go-to since I saw your log on it. Firm believer since. X-gels + Bioforge + Abe + Formasurge :D :D

thats gonna be a nice stack. yeah...id take a break but hey its only a fatty acid right? why stop? haha
I wish I could, but I love the product. It has literally changed my physique and training so much that I cannot stop. Plus I can run it for a long time as a base and cycle others I use on top of it :D

SNS Reps/people who understand ArA/X Gels - I just read few a few logs and I have the old bottles of X Gels (The new version arrives tomorrow). It has 250mg/cap but Dewey (old AppNut Rep on here) stated that it only has 100mg of ArA (for the old version). I have 3 bottles of the old version and 1 of the new. I took 4 caps of the old version today. Did i under dose? Should I be afraid of high levels of Zinc if the 100mg/cap is true and i increase the dosage?
I will get back to you with an answer.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i posted a thread on my question and they said i need to take 10 caps of the old X gels and 1g of Calcium to offset the Zinc

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sucks you got the old version.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sucks you got the old version.
i have 3 bottles of the old version and 1 bottle of the new version.

should i dose the calcium every day or only when i take X Gels

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have 3 bottles of the old version and 1 bottle of the new version. should i dose the calcium every day or only when i take X Gels
I wouldn't see a reason to dose the calcium on off days. How many days a week are you dosing X-Gels?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very clever of you to catch the overabundance of zinc!!!

i never heard of calcium offseting large amounts of zinc, interesting. i will file that in the old memory banks, good info.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
after researching a bit on WebMD, i feel better health wise. X Gels (the old one) has 5mg of Zinc/cap. If i take 10 caps, thats 50mg. According to WebMD, here is what they say:

Taking more than 100 mg of supplemental zinc daily or taking supplemental zinc for 10 or more years doubles the risk of developing prostate cancer. There is also concern that taking large amounts of a multivitamin plus a separate zinc supplement increases the chance of dying from prostate cancer.

Taking 450 mg or more of zinc daily can cause problems with blood iron. Single doses of 10-30 grams of zinc can be fatal.

So if i just take 1g of Calcium or drink a few cups of milk (which i do more than that anyways) on workout days, i should be fine....but with the increase Calcium concerns me with stones....ugh

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i posted a thread on my question and they said i need to take 10 caps of the old X gels and 1g of Calcium to offset the Zinc
How long you been sitting on those old Xgels for?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long you been sitting on those old Xgels for?
i just traded for them, they arent expired yet. i think they expire 2016. all were sealed, took 4 gels yesterday but then realized that was under dosed for ArA. gonna need to take 10/workout to hit 1g.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i just traded for them, they arent expired yet. i think they expire 2016. all were sealed, took 4 gels yesterday but then realized that was under dosed for ArA. gonna need to take 10/workout to hit 1g.
Oh yes I see. That's a bit of a shame; 10 pills is quite hefty, especially when it only equals 1g.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yes I see. That's a bit of a shame; 10 pills is quite hefty, especially when it only equals 1g.
the good thing is they are the size of pellets so its no big deal. I was just worried about the Zinc

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...back in my days of being an axis lab rep, i used to take 8 sometimes 10 hemodraulix...man dem der was some big pills!!! stuff worked great though, i have to admit!!! wish i could use ara again but joints go on strike when i do.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...back in my days of being an axis lab rep, i used to take 8 sometimes 10 hemodraulix...man dem der was some big pills!!! stuff worked great though, i have to admit!!! wish i could use ara again but joints go on strike when i do.
BigT, grab a snickers. Your acting crazy.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday 12/6

Taking today off. Pretty darn sore from yesterday. Tomorrow I will dose everything the same but add in calcium. Whether that's a pill or a few cups of milk I'll get it in. Tomorrow is leg day.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12/8 - Sunday

Some random talk before i update

you all know im a huge eagles fan....that game was CRAZY. I thew a plastic cup of milk (on reaction) at my tv when Foles threw to Celek and he went down to run the clock instead of scoring. I have Foles on my fantasy team so that hurt lol good thing is shady made up for it! I dont think we are SB contenders, but we are improved from last year and seem to have found our franchise QB...at least at the moment. So refreshing. anyways, back to the log.

Saturday - 12/7 - LEGS

Havent noticed much from ArA but ive only trainined with it twice, and the first time was only 400mg. Now i am dosing 1g/workout and probably will stay there due to my fear of Zinc lol I'm a light weight so 1g should be fine IMO. Appetite still high, but comes in waves. Similar to my previous times I used Anabeta. Acne starting to increase, mainly on my upper back. They always tend to come near my tattoos. I dont get it. nothing bad, but i normally have a clear back and face so worth noting. Also a few spots on my neck. I will give you time to go puke. Come back and read the rest of my log tomorrow :D

Last day on POWER week.

Front Squats
225x6
245x4
275x2

*still not doing real squats yet. Dont want to risk my back. Same for DL but may do some rack pulls soon*

Leg Press ----5 second negative, deep as i can go on these
280x6
370x4
460x2

Seated Calf Raises
90x15 DC style

Straight Leg Deads
135x10 ----i dont go heavy on these because of my back. Mainly do these to get a good stretch.
135x10
135x10

Had a solid workout, legs somewhat sore but not bad. Maybe my legs are finally getting used to getting some work in finally since i had to stop real leg work for a while bc of my back but now im clear to do alot more. Love it. I miss DL so much but I think if i keep front squats a priority in my routine, the mass will come. We will see. First time doing legs that i havent done DL and regular squats. I may try regular squats on the smith idk we will see. I read something online that the smith is bad for squats cause its not your natural spine angle going up and coming down. I think i will just stick to the routine I will be doing and build strength in my lower back and when I am cleared for regular squats, I will start light and work my way back.

Tomorrow (Monday 12/9) is Push day and the beginning of Rep Range week. Time to get the ArA pumps I have been reading so much about!!! Will also weigh in sometime this week. Thanks for following.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12/8 - Sunday

Some random talk before i update

you all know im a huge eagles fan....that game was CRAZY. I thew a plastic cup of milk (on reaction) at my tv when Foles threw to Celek and he went down to run the clock instead of scoring. I have Foles on my fantasy team so that hurt lol good thing is shady made up for it! I dont think we are SB contenders, but we are improved from last year and seem to have found our franchise QB...at least at the moment. So refreshing. anyways, back to the log.

Saturday - 12/7 - LEGS

Havent noticed much from ArA but ive only trainined with it twice, and the first time was only 400mg. Now i am dosing 1g/workout and probably will stay there due to my fear of Zinc lol I'm a light weight so 1g should be fine IMO. Appetite still high, but comes in waves. Similar to my previous times I used Anabeta. Acne starting to increase, mainly on my upper back. They always tend to come near my tattoos. I dont get it. nothing bad, but i normally have a clear back and face so worth noting. Also a few spots on my neck. I will give you time to go puke. Come back and read the rest of my log tomorrow :D

Last day on POWER week.

Front Squats
225x6
245x4
275x2

*still not doing real squats yet. Dont want to risk my back. Same for DL but may do some rack pulls soon*

Leg Press ----5 second negative, deep as i can go on these
280x6
370x4
460x2

Seated Calf Raises
90x15 DC style

Straight Leg Deads
135x10 ----i dont go heavy on these because of my back. Mainly do these to get a good stretch.
135x10
135x10

Had a solid workout, legs somewhat sore but not bad. Maybe my legs are finally getting used to getting some work in finally since i had to stop real leg work for a while bc of my back but now im clear to do alot more. Love it. I miss DL so much but I think if i keep front squats a priority in my routine, the mass will come. We will see. First time doing legs that i havent done DL and regular squats. I may try regular squats on the smith idk we will see. I read something online that the smith is bad for squats cause its not your natural spine angle going up and coming down. I think i will just stick to the routine I will be doing and build strength in my lower back and when I am cleared for regular squats, I will start light and work my way back.

Tomorrow (Monday 12/9) is Push day and the beginning of Rep Range week. Time to get the ArA pumps I have been reading so much about!!! Will also weigh in sometime this week. Thanks for following.
I have D-Jax and Megatron on my fantasy, and I expected big things from both. The weather, however, had different plans.

I was so happy when Jackson got that TD lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have D-Jax and Megatron on my fantasy, and I expected big things from both. The weather, however, had different plans.

I was so happy when Jackson got that TD lol.
funny thing is Foles (in his press conference) said he saw Cooper and DJax in the same area and just threw it to that area expecting someone to make a play lol gotta love some backyard style football in the NFL. Eagles said in the post game that was the most fun game they have been a part of. crazy game.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
funny thing is Foles (in his press conference) said he saw Cooper and DJax in the same area and just threw it to that area expecting someone to make a play lol gotta love some backyard style football in the NFL. Eagles said in the post game that was the most fun game they have been a part of. crazy game.
I don't like foles personally, I think he might be good for the organization (only time will tell), and I like that.

But, ever since he took Vicks spot, Jackson's fantasy output has suffered lol. He just loves throwing to Cooper instead....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't like foles personally, I think he might be good for the organization (only time will tell), and I like that. But, ever since he took Vicks spot, Jackson's fantasy output has suffered lol. He just loves throwing to Cooper instead....
Trade for Cooper then.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trade for Cooper then.
Trade deadline was a long time ago lol.

I tried to pick up Cooper when foles got the starting spot, but someone beat me to it.

I already won $100 with 1st place regular season and most points regular season, and won my first playoff game, but to beat Peyton Manning tomorrow I need Jackson to do something lol.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trade deadline was a long time ago lol. I tried to pick up Cooper when foles got the starting spot, but someone beat me to it. I already won $100 with 1st place regular season and most points regular season, and won my first playoff game, but to beat Peyton Manning tomorrow I need Jackson to do something lol.
Oh ya lol. Totally spaced that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cooper only put up solid points for a few weeks. hes a decent backup if you are desperate but not a full time start both for the eagles and fantasy

Here are my supps!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this is how I am dosing everything:

Protein - whenever i want a shake
creatine - pre or post
GMS - pre
81mg Aspirin - pre

X Gels - 1g pre training days only

Anabeta - 2 pre 2 post on training days. 1 cap 4x a day on OFF days

Endosurge Turbo - 2 caps 3x a day-----2 caps breakfast 2 caps lunch 2 caps dinner (usually post workout meal)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't like foles personally, I think he might be good for the organization (only time will tell), and I like that.

But, ever since he took Vicks spot, Jackson's fantasy output has suffered lol. He just loves throwing to Cooper instead....
to an extent...you have to see the full spectrum though.

Vick likes to throw to WRs when they are open. Foles, like most solid QBs, anticipates throws. In other words, he throws them open (makes the throw before the WR makes the cut/break in the route). Vick doesnt do that. Jackson is doing great under Foles. Vick didnt even look at Cooper. Foles spreads the ball around to whoever is open. Cooper is also bigger than Desean which means Foles can throw it up to him.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey, can't you mix in the old xgels with the new to get the right amount of ara without going over on zinc?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take your last dose of endosurge pre bed

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why is that?

and yea, never thought about mixing the 2 X Gels.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
why is that?

and yea, never thought about mixing the 2 X Gels.
for the deeper sleep from the macuna!!!

good to have friends looking out for ya, ...lol.