• Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was pull day. Did a ton of super sets and drop sets. Doing push pull legs with p/rr/s and this week is the S week. We will see how I recover tomorrow

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was pull day. Did a ton of super sets and drop sets. Doing push pull legs with p/rr/s and this week is the S week. We will see how I recover tomorrow
That's going to be my routine starting Jan.....how often do you do these and do you change exercises or same ones??

Happy Thanksgiving.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's going to be my routine starting Jan.....how often do you do these and do you change exercises or same ones??

Happy Thanksgiving.
I do this routine twice a year. I go 2 weeks for each section so power is 2 weeks, rep range is 2 weeks. ..etc so I can try to build off of what I did the last week then change it.

Every section (P, rr, s) I change what exercises I do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday 11/28

Yesterday's workout left me fairly tired. Stuff I haven't done before in a while. I never seemed mentally tired, just muscles were getting a new experience kinda tired. I would have kept going but the gym was getting packed and I hate waiting on my machine I wanna use. Today my back is only sore when I stretch it or squeeze it. Biceps are sore but not really sore. I'm loving endurance. Haven't tried amino iv yet but so far this is my choice of bcaas

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday 11/28

Yesterday's workout left me fairly tired. Stuff I haven't done before in a while. I never seemed mentally tired, just muscles were getting a new experience kinda tired. I would have kept going but the gym was getting packed and I hate waiting on my machine I wanna use. Today my back is only sore when I stretch it or squeeze it. Biceps are sore but not really sore. I'm loving endurance. Haven't tried amino iv yet but so far this is my choice of bcaas
Awesome to hear. Let me know how amino iv compares, always interested in feedback on the competition.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome to hear. Let me know how amino iv compares, always interested in feedback on the competition.
In all honesty, unless I try amino iv for a month or more, it would be only on taste. Hard to tell differences off samples lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all honesty, unless I try amino iv for a month or more, it would be only on taste. Hard to tell differences off samples lol
Ahh very true. Didn't know it was just a couple sample paxks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This weekend I'm gonna really see how endurance holds up. Friday is legs, Saturday is push (all drop and super sets) and Sunday I'm playing flag football. Been doing cardio all week to get in shape lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This weekend I'm gonna really see how endurance holds up. Friday is legs, Saturday is push (all drop and super sets) and Sunday I'm playing flag football. Been doing cardio all week to get in shape lol
Lol nice! I'm trying to up my conditioning a bit with a lot of high rep work and supersets. Also lots of 10x10 with short rests

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs are sore from yesterday's workout but not bad at all. Did 16 sets total. Walking into the gym now for push day

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, endurance did pretty darn good this weekend in the endurance category. Soreness/recovery not so much. My legs are shot and shoulders are also but I'm also increasing volume

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, endurance did pretty darn good this weekend in the endurance category. Soreness/recovery not so much. My legs are shot and shoulders are also but I'm also increasing volume
I hear ya. DOMS is a b!tch lol I've been getting it bad in my legs and abs since I've been back hitting it hard

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. DOMS is a b!tch lol I've been getting it bad in my legs and abs since I've been back hitting it hard
DOMS isn't always a bad thing.Perhaps you should up your dose of Endurance..LOL

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DOMS isn't always a bad thing.Perhaps you should up your dose of Endurance..LOL
I've been dosing it 1 scoop pre, 1 scoop intra, and sometimes one a couple hours before lunch! I can't take any more!!

I absolutely SHUDDER to think how I'd be feeling if I wasn't pounding Endurance all damn morning. I'd be in a wheelchair or something! lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been dosing it 1 scoop pre, 1 scoop intra, and sometimes one a couple hours before lunch! I can't take any more!!

I absolutely SHUDDER to think how I'd be feeling if I wasn't pounding Endurance all damn morning. I'd be in a wheelchair or something! lol
Hahahha

Today I did back and biceps (pull) and increased the volume a little. Will update tomorrow. Endurance was up to par as it has been this whole time

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12/3 - Tuesday

Today was push. It was supposed to be leg day, but my legs are so sore from flag football that i wanted to give them more rest. Plus i got a little leg workout after my push workout with Zumba after. Endurance was great. Still dosing pre/intra/post. Cant wait to write my final review soon. Todays workout was great. Could have done more but the gym was packed. still increased volume and moved up 5 pounds on many of my lifts. It helps so much to log my numbers on my phone so i can see what i did last time and try to increase it. Love the app i use.

For those that are interested, I am currently logging Endosurge Turbo/Anabeta/Xgels and a few other goodies and bridging all of them. Ive never bridged natural supplements before so I wanted to give it a shot. Here is the link:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238731-r1-puts-x.html

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12/3 - Tuesday

Today was push. It was supposed to be leg day, but my legs are so sore from flag football that i wanted to give them more rest. Plus i got a little leg workout after my push workout with Zumba after. Endurance was great. Still dosing pre/intra/post. Cant wait to write my final review soon. Todays workout was great. Could have done more but the gym was packed. still increased volume and moved up 5 pounds on many of my lifts. It helps so much to log my numbers on my phone so i can see what i did last time and try to increase it. Love the app i use.

For those that are interested, I am currently logging Endosurge Turbo/Anabeta/Xgels and a few other goodies and bridging all of them. Ive never bridged natural supplements before so I wanted to give it a shot. Here is the link:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238731-r1-puts-x.html
What app are you using? Jefit? I tried using it but I just prefer pen and paper more I guess. lol

How are you feeling about the Endurance flavor? Still a winner??

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What app are you using? Jefit? I tried using it but I just prefer pen and paper more I guess. lol

How are you feeling about the Endurance flavor? Still a winner??
The app is called "jucy". It's blue with a DB in the pic. It allows u to create your own exercises, programs, whatever and tells u what u did the last time. U can also store body measurements and stuff.

The flavor is the best thing about this product. Love it

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The app is called "jucy". It's blue with a DB in the pic. It allows u to create your own exercises, programs, whatever and tells u what u did the last time. U can also store body measurements and stuff.

The flavor is the best thing about this product. Love it
Cool, man thanks for the info, I'll check that one out. maybe it's better than the other one.

Both flavors of Endurance are freeking delicious imo. Seriously, Brucega has a real knack for flavoring it's almost ridiculous.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool, man thanks for the info, I'll check that one out. maybe it's better than the other one.

Both flavors of Endurance are freeking delicious imo. Seriously, Brucega has a real knack for flavoring it's almost ridiculous.
LOL Chris. It is definitely not my Knack but our chemist. We spend a lot of time trying to dial ingredients and flavors in. Taste is so speculative also. Hard to please everyone but Thank you!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL Chris. It is definitely not my Knack but our chemist. We spend a lot of time trying to dial ingredients and flavors in. Taste is so speculative also. Hard to please everyone but Thank you!
Just like you to deny the credit. lol

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it is nice that we have stepped out of the box from the Fruit Punches, Blue Raszz etc.....

Anyone tried mixing both flavors? HMMM

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it is nice that we have stepped out of the box from the Fruit Punches, Blue Raszz etc.....

Anyone tried mixing both flavors? HMMM
I would, honestly, love to see a tart blue raz flavor. that's one of my all time favorite flavors. i always go for the blue jolly ranchers lol

Haven't tried mixing them yet, no! I've got one of each flavor coming with my rep order so I'm definitely going to give it a shot!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna put up a final review tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gonna put up a final review tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned
kind of bad timing, lol...ara is notorious for increasing doms, better get some more endurance!!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kind of bad timing, lol...ara is notorious for increasing doms, better get some more endurance!!!!
Ha this is true, I forgot!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i am all out of endurance lol i think i may have 2 scoops left or so.

This product is now my top 2 for BCAA. I havent tried Amino IV yet so cant compare those two. It offered great recovery and works well when you are doing higher reps in the gym and/or cardio. Taste is amazing (9/10) but mixability is not that great but most BCAA products arent.

The one thing that i REALLY like about this product is that i can use 1-2 scoops in any amount of water and it tastes great. Doesnt get weaker or stronger with amount you use/dont use. 1/3 gallon of water tastes nearly the same as 20 oz. Typically i wouldnt like that, but this product tastes so good that it's actually a positive. Thank you for allowing me to log your product! fantastic BCAA product and I will def use again...next time I will use it when I cut so i can get the most out of it while i do cardio.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i am all out of endurance lol i think i may have 2 scoops left or so.

This product is now my top 2 for BCAA. I havent tried Amino IV yet so cant compare those two. It offered great recovery and works well when you are doing higher reps in the gym and/or cardio. Taste is amazing (9/10) but mixability is not that great but most BCAA products arent.

The one thing that i REALLY like about this product is that i can use 1-2 scoops in any amount of water and it tastes great. Doesnt get weaker or stronger with amount you use/dont use. 1/3 gallon of water tastes nearly the same as 20 oz. Typically i wouldnt like that, but this product tastes so good that it's actually a positive. Thank you for allowing me to log your product! fantastic BCAA product and I will def use again...next time I will use it when I cut so i can get the most out of it while i do cardio.
So what would you give it as a final rating? And I have to know, what amino do you like more and why?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't thank you enough for your indepth logs and reviews of the product. Aside from BCAA's we also have a great Preworkout (Volatile), Thermo (Level II) and a whole host of other great products.!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what would you give it as a final rating? And I have to know, what amino do you like more and why?
None right now. Haven't tried PES amino iv yet though. I love that endurance has beta alanine in it. I think that's a great addition just wish it has a higher bcaa ratio

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
None right now. Haven't tried PES amino iv yet though. I love that endurance has beta alanine in it. I think that's a great addition just wish it has a higher bcaa ratio
I know a lot of folks like an 8:1:1 ratio, but the truth is that most studies out there are based on the 2:1:1 ratio and the extra leucine in the 8:1:1 is probably only really beneficial when on a cut you can have it between meals in which case bulk leucine would be a great buy.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know a lot of folks like an 8:1:1 ratio, but the truth is that most studies out there are based on the 2:1:1 ratio and the extra leucine in the 8:1:1 is probably only really beneficial when on a cut you can have it between meals in which case bulk leucine would be a great buy.
Oh I'm not saying 8-1-1. I've never gone that high before. I like 4-1-1

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I'm not saying 8-1-1. I've never gone that high before. I like 4-1-1
Well everyone has their preferences! I'm happy you liked Endurance overall and put it at the top of your list!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will be using again def. probably order 3 tubs and use 2 scoops/day. 1 when training and 1 in between meals

Final Rating: 9

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will be using again def. probably order 3 tubs and use 2 scoops/day. 1 when training and 1 in between meals

Final Rating: 9
Nice! Thanks for running this for us man!