Brady and the Pats take it, cuz 'Merica
299 yards plz

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are correct!
Bone Daddy send me your shipping info with product of choice and NFL winner in the title please.
Awesome~! PM sent!! Anyone wanna guess what product I picked?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone a little disappointed with last night's game? I had SF winning, but thought Detroit would put up more of a fight. You knew the D would be focused on Johnson, but you'd have to figure that would open Pettigrew or others up. Stafford was just throwing junk all night.

And then on that last kickoff, I was reeeeally hoping that the Lions would have recovered that kick. I thought it was awesome that they kicked it the way they did, though. You just put your speed guys out there and let them run.

Oh, well.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone a little disappointed with last night's game? I had SF winning, but thought Detroit would put up more of a fight. You knew the D would be focused on Johnson, but you'd have to figure that would open Pettigrew or others up. Stafford was just throwing junk all night.

And then on that last kickoff, I was reeeeally hoping that the Lions would have recovered that kick. I thought it was awesome that they kicked it the way they did, though. You just put your speed guys out there and let them run.

Oh, well.
Few bad calls I thought. That 2 hand touch out of bounds that got called and that HIT that didnt get called. This day in age with all the videos no matter the sport these Refs need to get it together.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Few bad calls I thought. That 2 hand touch out of bounds that got called and that HIT that didnt get called. This day in age with all the videos no matter the sport these replacement Refs need to get it together.
Fixed ;)

lol

Did you hear about the guy who got pulled from the Saints game for being a fan? lol

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't disappointed with the game, but I agree that stafford was throwing junk most of the night. The niner's D can make many QBs nervous I'm sure. As far as the calls go, I agree with you Marms

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I was busy all day yesterday and the night game was the only one I watched.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8386973/nfl-pulls-replacement-ref-new-orleans-saints-game

The NFL pulled one of the replacement officials assigned to the New Orleans-Carolina game Sunday morning after it was made aware that he was a Saints fan.

Side judge Brian Stropolo is a fan of the Saints, according to his Facebook page. He was pulled from the assignment Sunday morning and replaced with an alternate, Tim Keese, who travels with the crew.

The NFL was unaware of Stropolo's open allegiance as a Saints fan until ESPN contacted the league Sunday morning.

Stropolo, who is from New Orleans area and lists himself on Facebook as an NFL side judge, posted pictures of himself in Saints gear tailgating at an Aug. 25 preseason game. Stropolo did not work the game against the Texans, but he was assigned to Sunday's game in Carolina. There were several photos of Stropolo in Saints gear on his Facebook page.

Stropolo worked the Week 1 opener between the Cowboys and Giants and posted on Sept. 5: "Thanks to everyone for all the support. The crew did a great job tonight. Next stop September 16th at Carolina vs the Saints."

Stropolo's status update drew 73 "likes" and comments such as "Hey, now be nice with those yellow flags for our Saints!!" and "That's awesome you get to be an official for a Saints game! I didn't think they would let you since your (sic) from Louisiana."

Stropolo's Facebook page has since been taken down. The NFL Referees Association was locked out in early June and talks on a new collective bargaining agreement have gone nowhere. The league has said replacement officials are subject to the same background checks and ethical standards of the locked out officials. A league executive conceded, at the very least, "an appearance of impropriety" warranted Sunday's action.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We put a boot in New Orleans' @ss to make sure there were no shenanigans.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Awesome choice, I've been wanting that stuff for quite some time now.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Such a great promo. Might have to try and get on this.

Just have to decide how many yards Flacco will throw for this week.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peyton Manning 297 yards

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Oh, well.
The 49ers D ain't no joke!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 3= Philip Rivers 276 yards 2 touchdowns

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I participate in this weeks or should I sit it out since I won the last 1?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I participate in this weeks or should I sit it out since I won the last 1?
I was thinking about this and I really do not have a problem with it. As long as the product gets logged. But I would like to see everyone get a fair shot at it so lets put a limit at 2 wins per this contest as long as the winner would choose 2 different products.

Does this sound fair enough to everyone ??????

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking about this and I really do not have a problem with it. As long as the product gets logged. But I would like to see everyone get a fair shot at it so lets put a limit at 2 wins per this contest as long as the winner would choose 2 different products.

Does this sound fair enough to everyone ??????
Works for me!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just my .02- if someone wins twice, they could hypothetically log 8 weeks if the product allows such a time frame?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh man I want in on this game!!! Jets lost this week :(

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Ravens take it this week and Flacco throws for 232 yds

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
It's okay. Were gonna skin the dolphins alive. Tannehill is going to get ripped apart by the blitzes
Squish those fish! They can't handle the Wildcat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Get your guess in before the game starts Sunday Night.

so is it the closest...or the closest without going over, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel like it should be closest without going over... Like price is right ;)
that would really give an advantage to the last ones who cast a pick. if you think picks are high vote 1, then someone else comes in at 2...ect..

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so is it the closest...or the closest without going over, lol.
The first win was over by 2. Pretty sure it's just closest, I could be wrong though!
I feel like it should be closest without going over... Like price is right ;)
that would really give an advantage to the last ones who cast a pick. if you think picks are high vote 1, then someone else comes in at 2...ect..
Ya what should we do about this its a good point. say the # was 200 and 1 member picked 199 & another picked 201? Should we price is right this and say closet that didnt go over ? Or make it the 1st out of the 2 to post the hottest cheerleader pic of the winning team ? If that team doesnt have cheerleaders than it would automatically be the hottest cowboys cheerleader posted lol.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya what should we do about this its a good point. say the # was 200 and 1 member picked 199 & another picked 201? Should we price is right this and say closet that didnt go over ? Or make it the 1st out of the 2 to post the hottest cheerleader pic of the winning team ? If that team doesnt have cheerleaders than it would automatically be the hottest cowboys cheerleader posted lol.
Either below or guess between 1-10

OR the Stephen-Wins clause. If its a tie between two other people, Stephen wins.