Status
Not open for further replies.
Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by 1Fast400
For kicks and giggles, who did you talk with at Europa?
hehehe...wouldn't you like to know.  For your response to the getting by the FDA quesion: All we need is one order to go through and we'll have enough everhead to fund the forum for a decade.  Only need one shipment to sustain the life of this board indefinitely...and this is the ultimate goal.  Let the PH's get banned and we will still live.

Chemo

Biggs

Awards
  • Established

hehehe...wouldn't you like to know.  For your response to the getting by the FDA quesion: All we need is one order to go through and we'll have enough everhead to fund the forum for a decade.  Only need one shipment to sustain the life of this board indefinitely...and this is the ultimate goal.  Let the PH's get banned and we will still live.

Chemo
Ha! That's good **** right there, I applaud you sir.... thought I heard an 'Ow Ow' in there somewhere... :)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I will, if you just answer this last question, then I'll stop :)

who did you talk with at Europa?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Biggin

Ha! That's good **** right there, I applaud you sir.... thought I heard an 'Ow Ow' in there somewhere... :)
No it was wo wo in Canada. hehehe

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Dio
Locking threads, deleting posts, that is the correct way to handle things not allowing this arguing and cheap shots. Great job guys!
Thanks Dio ;)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Dio

I rest my case...

Why don't you go back and edit all my posts while you're at it?
Take a joke Dio. We told everyone from the begining that we would NOT allow the B.S. that took place at bb.com to happen here. When I see it, I stop it, PERIOD. If you can keep it clean the your fine. The only posts that were deleted were cheap shots by Mike that were out of line. The other threads were closed for good reason. Dio, I like you, lets keep the BS out of it please.

Dio

Awards
It's funny how the joke relied on deleting the criticism of this board.

I find a lot of things funny. I DO NOT find someone changing my words funny in the least bit.

I'm sure the guys over at bb.com thought they were doing the right thing too. Didn't you guys whine repeatedly about censorship? Yet, this board is barely off the ground and you're already starting.

Spare me the keep it clean bullshit. I was under the impression that this was an open forum. Open to some people I guess.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Dio
It's funny how the joke relied on deleting the criticism of this board.

I find a lot of things funny. I DO NOT find someone changing my words funny in the least bit.

I'm sure the guys over at bb.com thought they were doing the right thing too. Didn't you guys whine repeatedly about censorship? Yet, this board is barely off the ground and you're already starting.

Spare me the keep it clean bullshit. I was under the impression that this was an open forum. Open to some people I guess.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...
It was not criticism it was Mike calling people names. End of discussion now. You can talk about whatever you want, but you cant do it with slander. This thread is closed. Start a new one and keep it clean!!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by 1Fast400
I will, if you just answer this last question, then I'll stop :)

who did you talk with at Europa?
Mike, follow the product submission procedures and you'll talk to the same person as I did.

Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
It is an open forum. Open to good discusion. open to friendly flaming, open to good responces open to informitive people. If we find personal attacks we delete them. If we find flaming we delete them. You will find most of the crap that has been stating here is becasue of people from bb.com comming over here and starting **** just like you. And liuke Eddy Murphy says "If you don't like get the **** out"..... Cause this is how its run. Talk  to ya.. 

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
To be really clear on this:

I don't want anyone from here going to BDC with the sole intent of starting ****. If you're a member of this board, and theirs, that's cool. If you like theirs more, fine, if ours more, great.

If you get into a logical debate (if even that's possible, anymore, anywhere) then that's splendid. If they're stirring a pot of nonense and you want to call them out on their **** ("Avant pushes products to teenagers"), okay.

However, the point is not to "start" anything for the sole intent of being a dick. Not stating this against Mike, or anyone, I'm just quite familiar with how things escalate and want to clip wings even before the attempt of flight.

That board, away from BB.com is their refuge, and this, ours. I don't want to see some retarded flame-war.
A quote from Dante over at Avants Forum and for once in my life, I agree. How come none of us go over there and **** with people? We have much more respect for them and their board and let's keep it that way. Pretty well said by Dante, we should echo that.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

A quote from Dante over at Avants Forum and for once in my life, I agree. How come none of us go over there and **** with people? We have much more respect for them and their board and let's keep it that way. Pretty well said by Dante, we should echo that.
Well said indeed. Great point about how we never go over there to start crap but the favor has not been returned. Echo, echo, echo!

Status
Not open for further replies.