Quick Question, Share a little input

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Now before I get into what I want to ask, I am well aware that drinking alcohol is not a great idea while taking anything, I know everyone will preach this. However, I do enjoy drinking and go out often with my buddies. I dont do pro-hormones or steroids, just occasionally run small cycles of test boosters for an extra edge/definition. And when I do, i try and limit myself to drinking one night a week, at most 2, compared to the usually 4 or so.

My question here is...Novedex is to be taken at night. If I know that i am going out for a few drinks around 10pm, would it be wise to maybe take my dose before I go out? I ask this because I feel like if you consume alcohol, it will interfere with the absorption of other chemicals you put into your body afterwards.

I am not going out to get trashed, but its $2 margaritas at the place by my house tonight so i have to take advantage. I know ill go out for a few drinks then come home and relax and not have a drink for probably an hour or 2 before i go to sleep. So would I benefit more from taking my dose before i go out, or still before bed?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Take it before. Alcohol increases estrogens, so by taking Novedex XT before you might be able to reduce that side effect.