Questions regarding Prime dosing and stacking

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Can you take more than 6-9 caps a day. Maybe like 9-12 a day?

I have a fairly old bottle of supersaponins. Is it worthwhile to stack it with prime, or use it later?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you take more than 6-9 caps a day. Maybe like 9-12 a day?

I have a fairly old bottle of supersaponins. Is it worthwhile to stack it with prime, or use it later?
Yes you can but start off with 6/9 then in about 3 or 4 weeks think about progression in dosing.

Yah good to stack the two.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you can but start off with 6/9 then in about 3 or 4 weeks think about progression in dosing.
Good advice. Sometimes, I like to do an intial loading phase of PRIME before I settle down to the 69 Protocol. During the loading phase of seven days, I take 15 capsules of PRIME on workout days and 12 capsules on non-workout days.

Yah good to stack the two.
Yep!

Thunder1

Awards
Whats the major difference when front loading prime to flood the system? I know all about front loading w/ aas.

I'm going to try this prime & AP stack thats selling.That is why i ask. I thought about using the 69 protocol.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the major difference when front loading prime to flood the system? ...
There are different approaches to PRIME supplementation. The 69 Protocol appears to be one of the most effective. As PRIME's effects are cumulative, frontloading is an optional approach that supports reaching higher serum concentrations of the actives faster, while adding a favourable spin to the 69 Protocol at inception. Nevertheless, once can still stick to the pure 69 Protocol without any loss of effectiveness whatever.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
There are different approaches to PRIME supplementation. The 69 Protocol appears to be one of the most effective. As PRIME's effects are cumulative, frontloading is an optional approach that supports reaching higher serum concentrations of the actives faster, while adding a favourable spin to the 69 Protocol at inception. Nevertheless, once can still stick to the pure 69 Protocol without any loss of effectiveness whatever.
Thats what i did the first few days, i took like 12 caps. Now im taking between 6-9.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
What about cissus rx? i had started cissus before, taking the prime, since i realized how much it helped with pain and recovery.

Do cissus and prime have similar effects, ive read that they both might have anti-glutocorticoid effects? Do they work through different pathways.

and what dose of cissus rx would you stack with prime, for maximum anabolic effects.

Cissus is probally the best single ingrediant i have tried in the last few years, definately a staple. I can notice the effects right away. I hope prime will be as good as cissus, but ill have to wait and see, as this stuff takes time to kick in.

thanks.