Questions on Grade A 5 alpha Hydroxy Laxogenin

Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
Looking to run an 8 week cycle of this sarm and was wondering if anyone had any input, advice, or info on it. I'm open to whatever thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not a sarm, it's a natural anabolic. It does not effect the hpta so you can run it as long as you like with no pct. Check out dermastrength, this is going to be your most effective laxogenin supplement because of its transdermal delivery system

Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
Thanks man I appreciate the info. I was reading that it should be cycled like 4-12 on and 4 off but your saying this is something that you can consistently supplement? Since it doesn't effect the Hpta is there no need to take daa or any type of estrogen blocker. If I want can I add these for enhancement? My girl works for a corporate supplement company and they have a Laxogenin I can get for free so it was either run this or run a natty test booster. What route would you personally go?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would go with the laxogenin, a test booster won't do anything for you unless you already have low test levels. I would cycle it like you said, 3 months on and a month off

Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
Ight thanks for the info man. Can I throw in daa and an estrogen blocker while on? Also when I come off I prolly won't need any pct right?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ight thanks for the info man. Can I throw in daa and an estrogen blocker while on? Also when I come off I prolly won't need any pct right?
I don't see why not, no pct is necessary just make sure you cycle hormonal products properly like your aromatase inhibitor.