Questions and Answers. Ask away.....

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer thicker t-shirts because I always get holes in thinner ones.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm wanting to get something from nutraplanet. Expecting that tongkat boron soon or should I just order what I want?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm wanting to get something from nutraplanet. Expecting that tongkat boron soon or should I just order what I want?
Id order away. NP wont be the first to have the tongkat boron.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Id order away. NP wont be the first to have the tongkat boron.
Hmmmm...aware us then brundel. Where should I pull the trigger first since NP won't have it stocked first?

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Im not Brundel but i believe its gonna be tgb supplements.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TGB is correct.

NP = Follidrone
TB=TGB

Soon everyone will have both

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How fast do you expect the tongkat boron to be in stock? Sucks I don't have money to spend until the 16th
I have it currently I just dont have a name or labels for them.
As soon as I can come up with a product name and get labels made.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I have it currently I just dont have a name or labels for them.
As soon as I can come up with a product name and get labels made.
Get somebody to use a name generating software to enter names tongkat and boron to spit out 500 different product names then search on google that such name is not already representing something like Borat or Toron.

Then tell same designer that did Follidrone label to do something similar and that's it.

You don't need to do everything alone - outsource this kind of stuff and save your time & energy on sending your 2 new products to clients.

I think you're one of rare merchants that has a new product but not ship it yet cause you don't outsource stuff like coming up with name or labels.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get somebody to use a name generating software to enter names tongkat and boron to spit out 500 different product names then search on google that such name is not already representing something like Borat or Toron.

Then tell same designer that did Follidrone label to do something similar and that's it.

You don't need to do everything alone - outsource this kind of stuff and save your time & energy on sending your 2 new products to clients.

I think you're one of rare merchants that has a new product but not ship it yet cause you don't outsource stuff like coming up with name or labels.
Yah...the designer is me lol.
This is part of why things take longer.

Im doing everything at once and sometimes I need a break.

Im gonna work on the name and labels this weekend. But I still have to keep up with all the orders which is tough.

dcuozzo

Awards
Will Incinderine be available anytime soon? Or has that been shelved due to the new products?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will Incinderine be available anytime soon? Or has that been shelved due to the new products?
We were going to discontinue it because we only make like 3$ on it per bottle.
But its so good everyone started complaining. So we are waiting on more raws to make another run.
Perhaps another 3 weeks. Ill post up on our FB page when we have it ready.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like with your products that you don't have to take a bunch of pills a day. Assume the trend will continue?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We do our best.
Most of our products have no filler at all.
Incinderine we recommend 2 caps twice daily.
There is 0 filler so its 100% usable ingredients.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Brundel, looking forward to your Tongkat/boron sup. Any idea on release date? I like the name Toron. Was famous Crusader castle from biblical times ( Lordship of Toron).......

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Brundel, looking forward to your Tongkat/boron sup. Any idea on release date? I like the name Toron. Was famous Crusader castle from biblical times ( Lordship of Toron).......
Its ready now we are just working on a name.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Its ready now we are just working on a name.
All of us are waiting patiently.

And baffled why the name wasn't instantly decided to be Toblerone.
;)

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
C'mon brundel..................

Release the krakken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What makes it so bad is the fact that its ready lol. Just sitting there, teasing the masses. Ill take a ziplock bag with tape and TB on it. Screw the labels

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running Ostabol by Celtic Labs for 6 weeks. Was planning on running tongkat/boron and formeron for PCT..... Is it safe to say that the tongkat/boron will be available in around 8 weeks?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I plan on running Ostabol by Celtic Labs for 6 weeks. Was planning on running tongkat/boron and formeron for PCT..... Is it safe to say that the tongkat/boron will be available in around 8 weeks?
From talking to brundel its lookin like it will be ready within 4 weeks. I think TGB will be the first to get it tho

JD261985

Banned
Awards
His SERM may not be available the but his tongkat/born plus formeron should be a good PCT

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Any release date yet on the tongkat/boron supp? REALLY want some of this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im hoping to decide on a name today. Its harder than you might think.
Basically Im stuck with it..if I dont like it Ill have to see it every day forever lol.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just add Pro or Super to the name down the road if you don't like it anymore.lol

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Im hoping to decide on a name today. Its harder than you might think.
Basically Im stuck with it..if I dont like it Ill have to see it every day forever lol.
I get you to want to excel in every step even the name but eventually if product works most of us don't care what name it has.

I'd still prefer simple name for everybody to know right away what it has inside and easy to find when searching for it in any online search engine.

You could either go with flashy name or simple generic name like Tongkat Boron (by BLR) which I still prefer the most - plus you already own this domain.

Just pick one name and start shipping this product - if it works your client will spread good word and will be your best method of getting more clients.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I get you to want to excel in every step even the name but eventually if product works most of us don't care what name it has. I'd still prefer simple name for everybody to know right away what it has inside and easy to find when searching for it in any online search engine. You could either go with flashy name or simple generic name like Tongkat Boron (by BLR) which I still prefer the most - plus you already own this domain. Just pick one name and start shipping this product - if it works your client will spread good word and will be your best method of getting more clients.
I agree. For some reason tongkat boron by BLR looks like a good name. No deception no false advertising. Tells it like it is

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I get you to want to excel in every step even the name but eventually if product works most of us don't care what name it has. I'd still prefer simple name for everybody to know right away what it has inside and easy to find when searching for it in any online search engine. You could either go with flashy name or simple generic name like Tongkat Boron (by BLR) which I still prefer the most - plus you already own this domain. Just pick one name and start shipping this product - if it works your client will spread good word and will be your best method of getting more clients.
Good point..

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I agree. For some reason tongkat boron by BLR looks like a good name. No deception no false advertising. Tells it like it is
I'll third this, I love all the hilarious name options (and some of the real ones) but keeping it simple and to the point may be for the best.

BigFranco

BigFranco

Awards
Hey brundel are you gunna send these new products to probuild in Aus

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey brundel are you gunna send these new products to probuild in Aus
probuild hasnt ordered in a long time. Its up to them. Perhaps contact them and ask.