Questions about H-Drol Stack

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, been trying to get more information because I plan on running this stack in a few months.

My stats- 6'1 , 215, 21 years old ( been liftitng for about 3 years). No PH or any steroid use at all, just good ole whey protein and creatine. Used NO explode for a while but i feel like it never worked. Currently I am taking VPX Meltdown, so when this is done I plan on starting this H-drol.

Question- I also just ordered plasma jet to try it out. Should I take it during the cycle ata ll?

I plan on doing this-

Hdrol

load cycle support for 2 weeks
Using multi vitamin, fish oil, glutamine, BCAA

50/50/50/75/75/75

maintain 2 scoops + whey protein

11-OXO Bridge

4/5/5/6

supports throughout

PCT:

Reversitol
3/2/2/1

and post cycle support.
0/0/4/4/4/4

I3C maybe? Im not too sure how strong of PCT I need so suggestions are needed!

I have read and read but really cant find if using Nolva XT for this bridge is really needed. Any help is appreciated!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
sorry forgot to mention-

this will be a cut. following the lifestyle cut diet to a T

edit: also forgot that i will be adding creatine to the pct

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
wow..you are actually one of the only people to actually have done all the research..and sound like u did. i applaud u for that first off. second, you picked a great starter ph, you wouldnt believe how many retards want to jump into superdrol. as for the plasmajet, i would save it for pct, see what h-drol really does for your vascularity and endurance by itself. also for pct, there is no I3C needed, reversitol has it and PCS has great libido boosting additives. i would also maybe run the PCS first, then add in the reversitol, but personally i would just use one or the other, probably the reversitol cuz its got alot of goodies in it. the bridge i don't think you'd need novedex xt, but you could possibly use the PCS during it if you want. don't forget a corstiol blocker starting week 3 of PCT also. it is also good to have a SERM such as nolvadex on hand, however, i honeslty do not think u will need it, but it is always good to have incase **** happens. good luck.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks is long, espc for ur fist cycle....but H-drol is good for a cut or LBM, also PCT is easy, the 11OXO I'm not sure about though...ur throwing a curveball in there, never heard of anyone stacking them together...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Nolva, IMO is the best way to go, some say its not needed, but Id rather be safe than sorry

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
wow..you are actually one of the only people to actually have done all the research..and sound like u did. i applaud u for that first off. second, you picked a great starter ph, you wouldnt believe how many retards want to jump into superdrol. as for the plasmajet, i would save it for pct, see what h-drol really does for your vascularity and endurance by itself. also for pct, there is no I3C needed, reversitol has it and PCS has great libido boosting additives. i would also maybe run the PCS first, then add in the reversitol, but personally i would just use one or the other, probably the reversitol cuz its got alot of goodies in it. the bridge i don't think you'd need novedex xt, but you could possibly use the PCS during it if you want. don't forget a corstiol blocker starting week 3 of PCT also. it is also good to have a SERM such as nolvadex on hand, however, i honeslty do not think u will need it, but it is always good to have incase **** happens. good luck.
good point! Im adding in 6OXO for my corsitol blocker Monday...week 3 of my PCT

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established

Thanks bro. I figured if I was going to do something that could potentinaly mess up my body why not do some research? That and because I am 21 and didnt really want to have people tell me Im too young and needed to do more searching lol.

So you dont think PCS and revers are both needed? I have been trying but there are only a few logs I could find about a bridge and the exact dosage/ supplements used.

And I should keep nolvadex on hand if I see any signs of gyno? or should I just implement it into my PCT.
found it on a site -
tamoxifen citrate
60x10mg tablets
2 packs of 30

for 95$, seems kinda pricey if its something that i really dont need. Some of the logs of H-Drol say you ened a serm, some say you dont. But since im bridging to 11-oxo I have no idea haha.

So ill also add 6-oxo to the stack after 3 weeks. Any recomendation on the dosing info? Thanks man!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks is long, espc for ur fist cycle....but H-drol is good for a cut or LBM, also PCT is easy, the 11OXO I'm not sure about though...ur throwing a curveball in there, never heard of anyone stacking them together...

mmm ya. I saw cycle for 4 weeks, and cycles for 5 and 8 weeks. So i figured I would play it in the middle and go for 6.

I'm not stacking the 11oxo with the havoc im gonna bridge it for 4 weeks after the 6 weeks of h-drol. Thats why I'm so confused because I dont know how strong of a PCT or what aids I need to run both of them.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
mmm ya. I saw cycle for 4 weeks, and cycles for 5 and 8 weeks. So i figured I would play it in the middle and go for 6.

I'm not stacking the 11oxo with the havoc im gonna bridge it for 4 weeks after the 6 weeks of h-drol. Thats why I'm so confused because I dont know how strong of a PCT or what aids I need to run both of them.
'havoc' is a PH, or do u mean havoc has in confusion of not knowing what to do? 'havoc' is a whole other ball game lol, personally, forget the 11OXO, u have everything down for the H-Drol. Its a good, clean, and simple PH for your first time. YES! Have Nolva on hand! thats a good buy 60x10mg, even though you will not need that much, its good to have, Ive heard of guys getting a gyno flare up after cycles...its all dependent on hoe your body reacts to the compound. But I would just run it straight up H-Drol, you don't want to stack anything yet, first see how you react to it solo, then see what you want to do

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
thanks tomcat i think im just gonna go purely with the h-drol, save the money I would spend on the 11 oxo and pick up the nolva.

Ill change it up so ill have 6oxo in my 3rd week of PCT and I figure this will show me exactly how I react to just h-drol. Thanks for your input!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
N/P man, make sure u do 20/20/10/10 of Nolva, and 300/200/200/100 added in 3rd week of PCT, u wanna run ur cortisol blocker inversely with ur SERM (Nolva)

Nolva (20/20/10/10)
6OXO ( / / 300/200/200/100)

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
interesting, thanks! I was actually just looking for that info you saved me some time.

Ive got about 2 weeks of meltdown left, gonna be ordering this and starting a week after the meltdown. Im gonna throw up a lil log to give me something to do at work, ill send ya a pm wit the link if you wana see how im doin :thumbsup:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looks good! Seems very close to what I am thinking of going with:

H-Drol:

Week 1: 50mg/day
Weeks 2-5: 75mg/day

Preload 10 days with Cycle Support and then run throughtout the cycle.

Then Post Cycle Support along with Reversitol.

Hey all, been trying to get more information because I plan on running this stack in a few months.

My stats- 6'1 , 215, 21 years old ( been liftitng for about 3 years). No PH or any steroid use at all, just good ole whey protein and creatine. Used NO explode for a while but i feel like it never worked. Currently I am taking VPX Meltdown, so when this is done I plan on starting this H-drol.

Question- I also just ordered plasma jet to try it out. Should I take it during the cycle ata ll?

I plan on doing this-

Hdrol

load cycle support for 2 weeks
Using multi vitamin, fish oil, glutamine, BCAA

50/50/50/75/75/75

maintain 2 scoops + whey protein

11-OXO Bridge

4/5/5/6

supports throughout

PCT:

Reversitol
3/2/2/1

and post cycle support.
0/0/4/4/4/4

I3C maybe? Im not too sure how strong of PCT I need so suggestions are needed!

I have read and read but really cant find if using Nolva XT for this bridge is really needed. Any help is appreciated!