Androlean stack questions!! Need to cut fast!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
O I hear this is the new deal in fat loss and good hormone package...but, does it NEED a PCT? If so which? And...if I stack it with andro hard would I get more lean muscle mass and only lose fat? Sorta like a recomp? Please help...I need to buy stuff and start by Monday!! :3

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Research on the company's website that produces the products. There is also a thread on androlean going on in their forums. I'm sure your questions are already being answered there.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah I tried looking, but it not says that it's recommended t have a pct, but not said if needed, which , or how long...I was thinking daa amd erase pro for 4 weeks but I'm not a pro :/

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yah by no means am I a pro either. But I was just on the pp website and did see an androlean thread solely on questions and things concerning androlean (like pct and other things you're worrying about). I saw one of the reps say that you could get a way with no pct with a 4 week run of androlean but anything longer or anything dealing with AH pct would be necessary. Try and find that thread, and if you can't hopefully some of the other guys can come in and help you out. But look first, they will be more willing to help if you research for yourself.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
yeah thanks , I'll try to find , its just that they start coming up with acronyms for PCTs and i dont know them oO!! I'm fairly new to all this...and i seriously dont wanna end up with erectile dysfunction , gyno or shrunk testes haha

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
If you want to recomp/cut.

Erase Pro
Shift
Alpha T2
OEP
Maybe throw in some iForce Dexaprine to.

OR

OEP
Compound 20
Erase Pro
Shift
TTA 500

Theres like so many good options with out going the PH route.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Im doing atm actually:

Compound 20
OEP
Alpha t2
Erase

was gonna do 8 weeks but this caught my eye...though I should just stick to it, im already 4 weeks in...and maybe look into this for like august...

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Im doing atm actually:

Compound 20
OEP
Alpha t2
Erase

was gonna do 8 weeks but this caught my eye...though I should just stick to it, im already 4 weeks in...and maybe look into this for like august...
Testabolan v2/Reversitol/Intimidate/Dexaprine what I am doing now. Body is changing every day. Should check that out!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Testabolan v2/Reversitol/Intimidate/Dexaprine what I am doing now. Body is changing every day. Should check that out!
That does sound like a yummy stack to try out...Is dexaprine good as a fat burner? Idk i have just fallen in love with alpha t2 Oo seriously...became a staple for my cuts...But yeah I have read really good things about Intimidate and reversitol

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
That does sound like a yummy stack to try out...Is dexaprine good as a fat burner? Idk i have just fallen in love with alpha t2 Oo seriously...became a staple for my cuts...But yeah I have read really good things about Intimidate and reversitol
Let's jusy say half a cap of dexaprine can make grown men cry its that good, 1 full cap and youll have instaint abs. Seriously tho dexaprine is the ****

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So 1 caplet upon an empty stomach and I'm good to go haha and remember never to get a second caplet it! Got it, it says like it is TOO strong and max dosage should be only for xtreme dudes and up to 1 1/2 caplets a day oO damn!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The only thing im kinda sad about dexaprine and dcp...(the double d stack in nutraplanet) is that it has no yohimbe D':!! I'm a rawclosine and yohimbe fan for my stubborn fat...and those in fasted cardio make a sure overkill for fat :3