Question regarding PH (female)

POWERLIFTER87

Awards
Hi, this is my first time posting on this board, although I've read through a lot, as well as a lot of info. on other boards. I'm looking for some advice.

A bit of background about me: I'm a female powerlifter. I'm 5'4" 265lbs. and have been training for 4 years. I only lift raw and my best lifts are 555 squat, 465 deadlift, and 300x2 bench (probably 315-320 max). Squat and deadlift done with only a belt. I am currently training to break the women's world record raw bench, which is currently 391.3lbs, and squat over 600lbs. raw. I should also mention that I'm 20 years old, and will be 21 very soon.

I dedicate my life to training, and I'm thinking of taking my training to the next level. I'd like to try something legal first, such as mmv2 by lg sciences, or something similar. I think I have a decent training base and I understand nutrition and all that.

So, I guess I'm asking if there are any other women here who have tried this or something like this, or anyone else that could give me some advice. I haven't found a lot of info. about this type of stuff and women, so that's why I'm asking.

Hatebreed930

Awards
Hi, this is my first time posting on this board, although I've read through a lot, as well as a lot of info. on other boards. I'm looking for some advice.

A bit of background about me: I'm a female powerlifter. I'm 5'4" 265lbs. and have been training for 4 years. I only lift raw and my best lifts are 555 squat, 465 deadlift, and 300x2 bench (probably 315-320 max). Squat and deadlift done with only a belt. I am currently training to break the women's world record raw bench, which is currently 391.3lbs, and squat over 600lbs. raw. I should also mention that I'm 20 years old, and will be 21 very soon.

I dedicate my life to training, and I'm thinking of taking my training to the next level. I'd like to try something legal first, such as mmv2 by lg sciences, or something similar. I think I have a decent training base and I understand nutrition and all that.

So, I guess I'm asking if there are any other women here who have tried this or something like this, or anyone else that could give me some advice. I haven't found a lot of info. about this type of stuff and women, so that's why I'm asking.

Any legal PH is a test booster and will do this. If you don't mind the masculinizing effects. A good creatine should be used before these. Honestly, I think real gear would suit your needs better, such as Deca or EQ, as women can use these and have continual gains with minimal masculinizing effects. Also, there are no liver toxicity issues with injectables, compared to the methyl PH's which are very liver toxic. Don't think just cuz the gear is ''illegal" that it is way stronger than the PH's and has worse side effects. However you should do tons more research. Good luck.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I kinda agree with Hatebreed930. Something illegal (unfortunately) might be more up your alley. Alot of these have been studied with regards to use by women, while legal products usually just say that women should not use them. May want to look into anavar or Low dose Tbol also, as they are regarded as generally safe orals. I definitely agree with HB930 that if you go down this road you do ALOT of research. BTW you are one strong chica.

Hatebreed930

Awards
Also there is plenty of info on the web about how a woman can safely cycle with A.A.S. As for the PH's these substances are new and no one has a clue as to how women would use it.

POWERLIFTER87

Awards
Thank you both for the input. I will definitely do some more research first and consider the possibilities you mentioned.