Newbie. Question regarding liquid clenbuterol and firedrine for female.

FastFashion

Awards
Hi all, this is my first post. I searched the site and although I did see clenbuterol, I didn't find what I was looking for so I apologize if this is a repeat. Here's the info:

I am taking 25ml of liquid Clenbuterol twice a day (sublingual) for 4 days in a row then taking 1 tablet of Firedrine twice a day for 3 days in a row. I've been doing this for about 2 weeks.

My stats/exercise/diet:

I am a female in my 30's I weigh 146lbs. I play roller derby 2-4 hours a week (lots of cardio, and dry land training), I go to the gym and lift weights with my husband about once a week. I was doing kickboxing once a week (1.5hours) but pulled a muscle and missed the last 3 weeks. Until about 3 weeks ago, I ate too much fast food and large portion sizes. I now eat mostly beans, meat and veggies NO fast food and cook most of my own meals. My exercise up until 3 weeks ago was sporatic at best, usually just hockey on the weekends.

My question:

I have not lost a single pound since I started this "lifestyle change" and am wondering if I am not taking the clen/firedrine in the most appropriate/efficient way? I noticed that the fat around my waist looks smaller and my jeans fit a bit better but no weight loss.

I've never done diet pills or clen or anything similar in my life but I wanted to trim down for a vacation. If anyone has any advice for me I'd like to hear. I can't seem to find that much information on liquid Clen let alone on females doing it so if anybody has experience please let me know.

Thanks for your time!