Question from new guy. Need some advice

mblanch8970

Awards
I am 22 years old I have been lifting pretty regularly since I was about 16. For the last year and a half I have been pretty dedicated to the weight room and my diet since I am a division one athlete. I have made pretty good muscular gains the last four years going from 167 lbs to 187 lbs mostly from just busting my ass and eating pretty well. I would consider myself above average strength for my size (I'm 5'11" 187). I haven't maxed out lately but my team is on a power phase right now so we do low reps and I squat 435 x 2 and DB bench 130's x 2. I'm thinking of starting AAS when I graduate in May. I have researched a lot of stuff off and on for a few months now and just need some advice. What do you guys think?

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
H-Drol! Pmag if you can find it....

Epistane is great as well and still a fairly mild compound...

Don't start with Superdrol - save the big guns for later!! (buy some now if youre worried about the upcoming ban.. but save it for later IMO)

mblanch8970

Awards
Anything you'd recommend I should take along with the hdrol?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
H drol is nice for a first cycle being fairly mild. Epi is good as well. Epi is methylated, so you are going to need to make sure you have your on cycle supports planned out. You only get one liver my friend. Check out n2guard if you need on cycle support.