Question about Blood test and Psychiatrist...

swolley

Awards
So Iong story short I don't want my Doctor knowing I take steroids, or else he wont prescribe me my meds... He does labs on me about once a year and I know when they're coming so I try to time it right. However, he usually never marks the box that says "Testosterone" on the lab sheet so it usually doesn't matter anyway. Well, recently hes noticed I've gained alot of muscle mass so hes getting suspicious, even though I am off cycle. Regardless, he went ahead and did mark the testosterone box this time...

Is it possible my levels of test will still show high? I've been off for about 11 weeks. (I did a 20wk cycle of test-C 500mg /wk)

Thank you for replying

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
It's possible that your test levels will show as low, not high.

plifter42

Awards
It's possible that your test levels will show as low, not high.
Yep. Your test levels will be more likely to be lowered after coming off cycle than they were without any exogenous test.

plifter42

Awards
My guess is, in the case that your test levels do show up as low (which wouldn't be the best case scenario) he'll diagnose you with depression and put you on Zoloft. Same thing happened to me a few years back.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
11 weeks off (assuming proper pct) should be plenty of time to normalize HPTA, so I'm not suggesting that it should be low. I'm just saying that low is a possibility, but elevated from cyp pinned 11 weeks prior is near impossible. (I don't like to state absolutes, hence the "near" lol).