Ending blast before next blood test question

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Alright brothers, quick question if you can help. I’m gonna do a quick 8 week blast of sustanon 250 at 500mg a week. How long would it take after returning back to a TRT dose of 125mg every 5 days for my levels to return to ‘normal’ TRT levels? If I stopped the blast a month before my blood test, would my levels be within range, taking into account the long Ester which it contains; or should I give it longer? Thanks in advance

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well sustanon has long ester, if I remember one ester in sustanon has 21 days half life. Its much better to blast in shorter period (8 weeks as you planned) with test prop, 8 weeks on sustanon is too short IMO.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also keep in mind that if your Testosterone were to return to "normal", that doesn't mean that all of your other numbers will.

Reactions: Nac

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also keep in mind that if your Testosterone were to return to "normal", that doesn't mean that all of your other numbers will.
This...lipids, cholesterol, etc..might be jacked and your Doc may take you off trt. Or hes might suspect that your running a game on him and flag you in the med data base...if hes a prick

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got busted by trt doc for test too high after a cycle. I had been off of "cycle" of test cyp for 7 weeks when I had bloods drawn. I still came back too high

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got busted by trt doc for test too high after a cycle. I had been off of "cycle" of test cyp for 7 weeks when I had bloods drawn. I still came back too high
True, but you have a good doc cause he was cool about it and didn’t yell at you or cease your treatment.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
True, but you have a good doc cause he was cool about it and didn’t yell at you or cease your treatment.
You are correct sir. But I was just pointing out that the cyp effected my blood levels a lot longer than I thought it would

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your reply guys. Has given me some thought on this and won’t do it as my test is coming up March so don’t want to run the risk

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Would a short blast of anavar at 50mg a day skew my blood test results a lot if I had my test 6 weeks after? I’m thinking keep my TRT dose the same but add in var

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would a short blast of anavar at 50mg a day skew my blood test results a lot if I had my test 6 weeks after? I’m thinking keep my TRT dose the same but add in var
I wouldn’t think so personally. I had bloodwork done 4 weeks after a 6 week epistane cycle and everything came back fine. I also had bloods recently done about 5-6 weeks after a 5 week dymethazine cycle and everything seemed fine, although I haven’t seen my cholesterol values yet.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn’t think so personally. I had bloodwork done 4 weeks after a 6 week epistane cycle and everything came back fine. I also had bloods recently done about 5-6 weeks after a 5 week dymethazine cycle and everything seemed fine, although I haven’t seen my cholesterol values yet.
Cool thanks mate. I was thinking actually of doing a month of my nanodrol Msten instead, taking 6 weeks off and then doing the var after my blood test. Do you think if I left it a month after my Msten cycle my bloods would come back ok?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool thanks mate. I was thinking actually of doing a month of my nanodrol Msten instead, taking 6 weeks off and then doing the var after my blood test. Do you think if I left it a month after my Msten cycle my bloods would come back ok?
I can’t really guarantee that they will, but in my experiences, they have for me. I’d play it safe though and try to get bloods 6-8 weeks after discontinuing the cycle.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I can’t really guarantee that they will, but in my experiences, they have for me. I’d play it safe though and try to get bloods 6-8 weeks after discontinuing the cycle.
Cool thanks mate. I will leave it 6 weeks minimum then. I’m not too worried about liver enzymes AST/ALT as this can be explained away, as can HDL/LDL levels. I’m more concerned about it fcking up other hormone levels which will make them ask wtf I’ve been doing

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the comments regarding concern on other lab values. Too often people are only concerned about test values and forget everything else is impacted on a blast as well and can take much longer to come back into range.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Other values could be an indicator that you might possibly be using other substances.
But that isn't the only concern.
Markers that are off in other areas could make a Dr. question their ability to give you the TRT substances that you want, for fear that they are causing skewed numbers, or might make them worse.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Other values could be an indicator that you might possibly be using other substances.
But that isn't the only concern.
Markers that are off in other areas could make a Dr. question their ability to give you the TRT substances that you want, for fear that they are causing skewed numbers, or might make them worse.
Exactly. Let's assume your doctor is a good guy, honest, trusting and a little bit naïve, even if the thought of you using aas doesn't cross his mind(and it 100% will) when he sees your results, it would be wrong of him to continue giving you something he thought was putting your health in danger. So you run the risk of the doctor lowering your dose or flat out stopping treatment.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Guys, all of your above points are valid. The reason I am not too worried is this... my last blood test showed elevated liver levels AST/ALT and a bad HDL/LDL ratio. I had not touched anything for 6 months prior to this. I train HARD and twice a day. heavy compound movements, CrossFit, HIIT, long endurance etc. Training hard before a blood test throws up my liver values a lot and the doc knew this. Also I do keto/carnivore diet so my HDL/LDL ratios are out of whack but if you calculate the total ratio against cholesterol too, it’s actually within a really good range. What my concern was, and what I don’t know is, Will a short Msten cycle (4weeks) followed by a 6 week break off everything (bar TRT dose) Fck up other hormone values (I.e FSH, LH etc) that could show AAS use?