Quest for Success vol. #1

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
log is looking awesome.

we need to train sometime, your training is unconventional and i love it!!!

* o, and yeah i do think i'm strong (myspace) :cheers:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
log is looking awesome.

we need to train sometime, your training is unconventional and i love it!!!

* o, and yeah i do think i'm strong (myspace) :cheers:
Thanks Buddy :)

Yeah that would be awesome. I'm not so sure how far you live from me, but i'm sure I could mapquest that and find out. It can't be ALL that far...haha. Then again, PA is a pretty big place!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
day 32 - 8/6/08

Well today was a tennis day. I was excited that I got on court. I will be playing at least 3 times between tomorrow and next wednesday because on next friday is my first of the two big tournaments!! Hopefully it doesn't rain on any of these days that I have slated to play. I hadn't been on court in a week, so I was really happy to get out and hit!

Waking up I only did a 20/20 because for some reason I just didn't feel really awake at all. I think I am in need of a little more sleep so I am going to shoot for that tonight.

Tennis!!

4:45-5:00 - stretches, sprints
5:00-6:00 - singles hitting
6:00-8:00 - doubles hitting
8:00-8:55 - singles hitting

Got a real solid day of a little over 4 hours on court. Definitely felt great!

Nutrition was good. I am trying to work with the Anabolic Pump and the carb intake 15 mins after taking them. Today worked well because my girlfriend's mother made her patented Zucchini bread so that was my 2nd pill's carbs (with a glass of skim), first pill being my protein shake with oats, goji berries, and almond butter. I can't recall what I had with my last one....haha.

supps:

Mst Mvp365
Mst Cordygen5
Mst Hardcore Shred Xs
UspLabs Anabolic Pump
CL Purple Wraath
Prosource Nytrowhey Ultra
Mst Zmk
Mst Somnidren GH

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
day 33 - 8/7/08

A pretty good day today. Nothing on the workout side of the tape...but nurtition was very good. I don't have much else to add because I am so entirely fed up with my awful job and the fact that I got a flat on my drive home, that I just want to get some rest.

one positive....my allthewhey order came.

supps:

Mst Mvp365
Mst Cordygen5
Mst Hardcore Shred Xs
UspLabs Anabolic Pump
CL Purple Wraath
Allthewhey blend
Mst Zmk

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
day 34 - 8/8/08

A good day today. Work was crappy as usual, but it was bearable because all I could think about was the nervous/anxious energy flowing through me. Tomorrow is my first big demo/expo for kettlebell training at the gym that I plan to hold my classes at! Matt loaded me up with some MST goodies to give away and I will have a Renegade DVD (probably Deuces Wild) playing on a portable dvd player for the downtime when I am not performing myself. All in all it should be a really killer time.

My workout today consisted of maily just doing 4-5 rep sets of KB moves because of practicing what I will be saying and doing for the demo tomorrow. After a long time though, it turned into a pretty good workout. Also I made an alteration to the Renegade 50/50 this morning. Instead of just doing pushups/situps, I did pushups and I did the situps with a 6 kilo (a little over 12lbs) kettlebell and at the apex of the move I did a twist to each side for each rep. Instead of shooting straight through 50, I broke the pushups and situps into a mini circuit and did 5 sets of 10 for each.

Nutrition was clean all day but I don't feel like i'm eating enough. Not today at least. I don't bring enough to work with me and then i'm stuck either eating garbage or not eating...so I avoid eating garbage, haha.

I will be sure to post any pics or video's that I can get together from the demo tomorrow. Should be a killer time!!

supps:

Mst Mvp365
Mst Cordygen5
Mst Hardcore Shred Xs
UspLabs Anabolic Pump
CL Purple Wraath
ATW blend
Mst Zmk

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to hear about how your demo day goes. I would do a kettleball class if our gym offered it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
my demo was actually one of the last ones entered and got bumped until tomorrow :(

Kind of annoyed I wasted the time to make sure I went in late today to do it, and still have to go tomorrow. The gym owner and I are good friends...but the manager and I...we will not get along well.

Ugh.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my demo was actually one of the last ones entered and got bumped until tomorrow :(

Kind of annoyed I wasted the time to make sure I went in late today to do it, and still have to go tomorrow. The gym owner and I are good friends...but the manager and I...we will not get along well.

Ugh.
Good luck buddy, i just had my first USP demo and it rocked. People were soooo receptive.

let us know how it goes!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Good luck buddy, i just had my first USP demo and it rocked. People were soooo receptive.

let us know how it goes!
Whats funny about that is I set up a stand with MST stuff and my personal training business cards on it and the samples were going like crazy. I got to answer a lot of questions and that part of it at least, was a good time. I will post a pic of the table setup!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Ugh.
That sucks that you and the manager are at odds bud. Your cool with the owner, but yet not with the mgr...must mean he or she is a pain in the ass. Regardless I hope everything works out and goes great for you.

Cheers!:cheers:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
That sucks that you and the manager are at odds bud. Your cool with the owner, but yet not with the mgr...must mean he or she is a pain in the ass. Regardless I hope everything works out and goes great for you.

Cheers!:cheers:
Thanks man...I appreciate it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
day 35 - 8/9/08

- Was very mad today. Didn't write an update.

day 36 - 8/10/08

My long day and it was BRUTAL. All I wanted to do was sleep some more. The demo ended up getting cancelled altogether and I may have lost a friend by way of poor business. Very sad morning indeed. Weigh in read 210.2....around the same weight as last week. I am still showing significant body comp changes though so I guess that's a plus!

I have gotten some bad stomach pains the past few days so I am going to lay off almost all supps for a few days to see if it corrects itself. I will then take them all again and if the problem re-surfaces...I will cut them again, and add them back one at a time to eliminate the virus.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aww hugs, hope some sleep helps and you feel better.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
subd - better late than never

i'll be going through and reading from the beginning this afternoon.

:thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Aww hugs, hope some sleep helps and you feel better.
Thanks C. I do feel a bit better now that I got some rest...but the whole situation with my "buddy" is still very disheartening to me.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
day 37 - 8/11/08

Another long day. There won't really be much to report as I knew it would be a long day so I only did the 50/50 and just went with all the lifting and cardio I received at work as the rest. These graveyards are killing me. It is 8am and I have to be back at work at 5pm.

No supps today because I want to see if I feel any better without them. Seems like I did today for the most part. I am thinking that I might be slightly sensitive to caffeine. I will have to check further into it.

Until later.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stick with it buddy.... work sucks.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
if you got back at 8 and have to work at 5 shouldn't you be sleeping?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I just got up...I have to eat, shower, and get ready still :(. I have a 30 min drive to get there.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
oh man... I get up at 7. Throw 4 waffles in the toaster, fix my hair, brush the teeth, get dressed, and hit the road by 7:25. Though it's remarkable how many times I've forgotten the waffles... lol

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I can't do that for some reason...I need to allow myself time to really wake up and get ready. Although when I yawn, my eyes burn..so it's really gonna be a long day.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
oh man. Time for a little rag and some cordy before work!!
I use my cordy to get through work on my off days. It's a life saver sometimes.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
oh man. Time for a little rag and some cordy before work!!
I use my cordy to get through work on my off days. It's a life saver sometimes.
You're totally right about that! I actually have been off the rok for a little bit now...but today might be a good day to kick it back into gear. I have been trying to stay off supps for a few days to assess why my stomach has been in bad shape...but I guess it couldn't hurt ;)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
haha! go for it. I definitely need the extra boost to get through my days. Cordy5 for breakfast, lunch , and right before dinner!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
day 38 - 8/12/08

- Not much to report here

day 39 - 8/13/08

Great day. One of the best i've had in a really long time. Nutrition wavered a little as I had an immense hunger for chinese after watching some olympics...but still a great day.

With a big tennis tournament coming on friday, I hit out on clay this morning for an hour and a half as a warmup round. I hit really well...and the guy I was hitting with had me moving around a lot to test the surface under my feet. I had a really great time and I played well...and a good workout!

After I went home and did some Renegade Pink : It's the new Black Yoga which I got in the mail recently. Great DVD, and a great wind-down after hitting. That is my 2nd yoga training DVD from Renegade and both are excellent at stretching me out and keeping me injury free!

I then took a 2 hour nap which was amazing. I have been hard pressed for sleep lately so I really needed it. It made me happy.

Later on, I then went to usta team practice and hit another 2 hours on hard court. I played well, and my confidence was very high today. I'm really looking forward to friday's tournament!

So far I have re-added Mvp365, Cordygen5, Cordygen v02, Zmk, and AlltheWhey back into my supplement usage. So far so good on the stomach pains. Tomorrow I will try for Hardcore Shred Xs, and on friday I think i'll re-add Somnidren GH or maybe Anabolic Pump.

Supps :

Mst Mvp365
Mst Cordygen5
AlltheWhey Blend
Mst Zmk

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
So far I have re-added Mvp365, Cordygen5, Cordygen v02, Zmk, and AlltheWhey back into my supplement usage. So far so good on the stomach pains. Tomorrow I will try for Hardcore Shred Xs, and on friday I think i'll re-add Somnidren GH or maybe Anabolic Pump.
Good Choices! Haven't tried MVP yet but that may just end up being my next multi.
Glad to see that you are feeling better and on top of your game.
Go get em!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for the support!

Mvp365 is easily the best multi i've ever used hands down. I personally can actually feel a difference when on it than when i'm not. It's truly an amazing product.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't do that for some reason...I need to allow myself time to really wake up and get ready. Although when I yawn, my eyes burn..so it's really gonna be a long day.
OMG i hate that!

ewwwwwwww

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks again for the support!

Mvp365 is easily the best multi i've ever used hands down. I personally can actually feel a difference when on it than when i'm not. It's truly an amazing product.
You are simply a rep, pimping products! How can we trust you? :yawn:

so i will throw my rant down....
MVP is easily the best multi i've ever used hands down. I personally can actually feel a difference when on it than when i'm not. It's truly an amazing product.
:head::head::head::head::head::head:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
hahaha did you actually say that once? That would be so ridiculous if we said the same thing!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol MST products must have heroin or nicotine in them... they are great until you don't have anymore and you need to spend all your money to get some more!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
lol MST products must have heroin or nicotine in them... they are great until you don't have anymore and you need to spend all your money to get some more!
hahaha I almost pissed myself reading that!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
hahaha I almost pissed myself reading that!
we need injectable MST products for that quick fix!!! Straight into the blood stream with the goodness.... ahh....

brb gonna go shoot up some cordy5. lol

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
we need injectable MST products for that quick fix!!! Straight into the blood stream with the goodness.... ahh....

brb gonna go shoot up some cordy5. lol
With the amount of time it's going to take Cre-02 for reaction in your body, it will be practically like injecting ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
day 40 - 8/14/08

Today was my girlfriend's daughter's birthday...so not much to report. Did my 50/50 and did some planks/side planks/horse poses....but otherwise nothing much. I didn't eat great either being as how it was a 2 year old's birthday, haha.

Tomorrow is my first big tournament of the season. It's on clay and I play the #5 seed at 4:00pm. I hate playing late when i'm awake all day just mentally waiting to get on court. I may go bang out some service practice or at least show up at the courts early to watch some matches before mine to do some scouting. I'm amped either way! #5 seed or not...i'm comin for him! :FUfinger:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the amount of time it's going to take Cre-02 for reaction in your body, it will be practically like injecting ;)
How much do they pay you?
haha

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 40 - 8/14/08

Today was my girlfriend's daughter's birthday...so not much to report. Did my 50/50 and did some planks/side planks/horse poses....but otherwise nothing much. I didn't eat great either being as how it was a 2 year old's birthday, haha.

Tomorrow is my first big tournament of the season. It's on clay and I play the #5 seed at 4:00pm. I hate playing late when i'm awake all day just mentally waiting to get on court. I may go bang out some service practice or at least show up at the courts early to watch some matches before mine to do some scouting. I'm amped either way! #5 seed or not...i'm comin for him! :FUfinger:
Best of luck tomorrow homie!!! Let us know ASAP!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck tomorrow homie!!! Let us know ASAP!
Thanks bro...I definitely will. If I win tomorrow then I don't think my next match would be until saturday in the round of 16. Either way, I will let you know how I did tomorrow, tomorrow night.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Good luck....
Cre-02 is sounding great!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Good luck....
Cre-02 is sounding great!
Thanks buddy!

Im telling you, Cre-02 is going to take this industry by storm. Should be available for purchase inside of 2 weeks now!! It's my default picture on myspace haha

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Noo!!! I have my next month and a half planned out for 2 sponsored logs already....
Is it comparable to Neovar 2.0?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Noo!!! I have my next month and a half planned out for 2 sponsored logs already....
Is it comparable to Neovar 2.0?
With no disrespect at all to AN, this product WILL change the face of creatine as you know it. There is no other creatine product that will be anything like it.

I think AN is a good company with good reps so I am not disrespecting Neovar...but Cre-02 is making it's own path completely.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
On a side note... You should sell the sample bottles of rag to MST addicts to keep in their cars when they need a quick fix. lol

I can't wait to try it. Looks like I'll be missing out on the gravy train for a while though. Maybe by that time Ill have some cash again to pick some up. What is the price going to look like? One thing about MST products is that their price is always reasonable. 19 bucks for a bottle of cordy!!! 18 for a bottle of ZMK!!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure on pricing just yet...that's an end of the spectrum I don't really have anything to do with, haha

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a side note... You should sell the sample bottles of rag to MST addicts to keep in their cars when they need a quick fix. lol
The sample bottle of rag was awesome! :thumbsup:

I want some... NYUM NYUM