Q and A for Olympus labs EP1C

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the other is 200mgs of epi and 300 mgs rice flour. :eek:
Not sure how u arrived at this outcome. Its a blend yes, but Epi is still the first ingredient. According to labeling laws, its at least 250. Plus, Brundel has stated multiple times that it is more than 200mg per capsule.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure how u arrived at this outcome. Its a blend yes, but Epi is still the first ingredient. According to labeling laws, its at least 250. Plus, Brundel has stated multiple times that it is more than 200mg per capsule.
I dont think brundel recognizes any labeling/manufacturing laws

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I dont think brundel recognizes any labeling/manufacturing laws
This whole d.ick measuring contest is going to start turning people off to both companies by the way. In my experience, the most successful/best/etc people or companies generally let their products do the talking. The cream will rise to the top, and that'll be that. Poo flinging is such a waste of time.

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
When will Ep1c physically land at Nutriverse?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
When will Ep1c physically land at Nutriverse?
I second this question. I am currently running a GVT routine and the endurance aspects will be greatly welcomed.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.

Have purchased. My curiosity stems from wondering when my preorder will ship.
Monday is the set date, but with the amount they'll be shipping out I'd give it till tuesday to see tracking from them. I mean they were literally selling it for 35-40$ a pop. We have more shipping to them on Monday and arriving later on in the week as well.. thats how crazy it got

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This whole d.ick measuring contest is going to start turning people off to both companies by the way. In my experience, the most successful/best/etc people or companies generally let their products do the talking. The cream will rise to the top, and that'll be that. Poo flinging is such a waste of time.
We're in total agreement with this philosophy and have conducted ourselves with that in mind :) As an aside, each comment like this furthers the conversation. Let's just stay the course and continue with our positive professionalism. Everyone of our products speak for themselves.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Monday is the set date, but with the amount they'll be shipping out I'd give it till tuesday to see tracking from them. I mean they were literally selling it for 35-40$ a pop. We have more shipping to them on Monday and arriving later on in the week as well.. thats how crazy it got
must have been nice. I ordered it the second it dropped and paid full price, but oh well. lol

iboj007

iboj007

Awards
Any potential interactions with the following:

1. Alphamine
2. Alpha T2
3. Primatene
4. F95

Any other supplements to avoid while on EP1C?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any potential interactions with the following:

1. Alphamine
2. Alpha T2
3. Primatene
4. F95

Any other supplements to avoid while on EP1C?
There shouldn't be any potential interactions.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when is the goods gonna be shipped out? i ask because I head to hawaii on firday, and wanna make sure i get my bottles before i leave. or i'll ask nutriverse to hold onto it until im back
Last I heard was that they're supposed to ship on Monday.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
where to buy this?????

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 6 bottles for like 260. What a deal!!! Excited!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered 6 bottles for like 260. What a deal!!! Excited!
Sweet you got enough for both of us! Feel free to send me mine! Like right now ;)

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i'm so bummed and annoyed... nutriverse sent my order to the wrong address. i just called, no answer so i left an email. i checked my order under my account and gave them the correct address but still sent it to the wrong place. worst part is, i leave for hawaii on friday, so i need it here by thursday

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my bottles today :)

Not running them for another 3 weeks though

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
hope this stuff works like they say

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm so bummed and annoyed... nutriverse sent my order to the wrong address. i just called, no answer so i left an email. i checked my order under my account and gave them the correct address but still sent it to the wrong place. worst part is, i leave for hawaii on friday, so i need it here by thursday

You do realize they're on the east coast right? Give them more than a minute to resolve things. Did you put your address in wrong when placing the order or..?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
You do realize they're on the east coast right? Give them more than a minute to resolve things. Did you put your address in wrong when placing the order or..?
i live 45 minutes from the supplier. i'm already in contact with them, and hopefully it'll be here tomorrow. their shipping label is correct, however USPS delivered it to a town that's 30 mins away... so we're giving it a day and going from there.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i live 45 minutes from the supplier. i'm already in contact with them, and hopefully it'll be here tomorrow. their shipping label is correct, however USPS delivered it to a town that's 30 mins away... so we're giving it a day and going from there.
Damn USPS, :(

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Damn USPS, :(
yeah, it's a situation where it's not my fault, since I placed the order and put the right address, and it's not their fault since they did have the right shipping info. I'm hoping they can put a claim in with USPS, and I'll just have it sent to my friends house instead.

but i spent over $100 on this order, so to not get it would be ridiculous

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
hopefully tomorrow we'll have a resolution

just want my ep1c :(

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Is epic supposed to be taken on an empty stomach or with food? If supposed to be taken on an empty stomach, is it ok to take it pre workout with the rest of my pre workout supplements?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is epic supposed to be taken on an empty stomach or with food? If supposed to be taken on an empty stomach, is it ok to take it pre workout with the rest of my pre workout supplements?
most people take it preworkout so yes

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please guys, don't obsess about the wrong things. There seems to be an unnecessary obsession with the little **** that doesn't matter.

Take EP1C preworkout. Hit the weights HARD. Hit your caloric and macro goals. Sleep and grow. Don't obsess over the little ****.

You want to see results? Put more emphasis on the things that will give you the results you want. Instead of worrying whether you need to take your supplements standing on your head, wearing pink panties, and singing "Firework" by Katie Perry.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Please guys, don't obsess about the wrong things. There seems to be an unnecessary obsession with the little **** that doesn't matter. Take EP1C preworkout. Hit the weights HARD. Hit your caloric and macro goals. Sleep and grow. Don't obsess over the little ****. You want to see results? Put more emphasis on the things that will give you the results you want. Instead of worrying whether you need to take your supplements standing on your head, wearing pink panties, and singing "Firework" by Katie Perry.
Hey she's a nice lady and that's a good song lol sorry couldn't resist but ur right a lot of people worry about the small crap and not enough about what actually matters

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Please guys, don't obsess about the wrong things. There seems to be an unnecessary obsession with the little **** that doesn't matter.

Take EP1C preworkout. Hit the weights HARD. Hit your caloric and macro goals. Sleep and grow. Don't obsess over the little ****.

You want to see results? Put more emphasis on the things that will give you the results you want. Instead of worrying whether you need to take your supplements standing on your head, wearing pink panties, and singing "Firework" by Katie Perry.
ohh uhhh Ill keep doing that exactly just in case

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established

Sorry bro for some reason I thought this was the epic Q and A thread.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry bro for some reason I thought this was the epic Q and A thread.
Strong sarcasm, I dig it hahaha! It is man. The comment wasn't aimed at you, which is why I didn't quote your post. Your post just reminded me that I wanted to put up a comment along those lines. It was just a general statement. In general, on the boards people would be able to achieve great results if they were half as detailed with their diet and training as they are with supplements.

That's not to say supplements don't have their place. Epicatechin has been delivering phenomenal results. My advice to you and anyone else reading this thread is don't obsess over the small ****. 9/10 times take the product as recommended on the bottle it comes in and then stop thinking about it. If a dose is missed, it'll be okay lol (a frequently asked question).

The time people take to post is time they could be using to eat or prep some chicken. I want people to see the results THEY want. To do that focus needs to be placed on other facets of their programs rather than tedious analysis of how their supplement could or couldn't be used better.

-V

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong sarcasm, I dig it hahaha! It is man. The comment wasn't aimed at you, which is why I didn't quote your post. Your post just reminded me that I wanted to put up a comment along those lines. It was just a general statement. In general, on the boards people would be able to achieve great results if they were half as detailed with their diet and training as they are with supplements.

That's not to say supplements don't have their place. Epicatechin has been delivering phenomenal results. My advice to you and anyone else reading this thread is don't obsess over the small ****. 9/10 times take the product as recommended on the bottle it comes in and then stop thinking about it. If a dose is missed, it'll be okay lol (a frequently asked question).

The time people take to post is time they could be using to eat or prep some chicken. I want people to see the results THEY want. To do that focus needs to be placed on other facets of their programs rather than tedious analysis of how their supplement could or couldn't be used better.

-V
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Spaniard again."

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
My order says awaiting fufilment..,does that mean its backordered?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to comment that I've started Epic--this is my second day. I'm taking 2 caps/day as of now, then I'll decide if I want to continue with 2/day or go down to a single cap/day.

Today I did a short conditioning session, but it's too soon to know anything. Two things I have noticed are:

1) Increased heat production after taking a dose
2) today I seem to be particularly tired. I seem to recall other people mentioning in another thread that Epi seems to (initially?) cause this effect. Can anyone shed any light on this--am I remembering correctly?

The tiredness could be from a number of factors, so It's very hard to connect it with the Epi, specifically; However, the increased heat production is both consistent and makes sense.

Crowbar

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Mine was supposed to be here today. . . . according to my tracking which was updated on July 8th, its still in NJ. Hurry up mail-man!!

Think I'll email Nutri-verse see if they can tell me where it is. . .

-Matt

Dvill23

Awards
Mine was supposed to be here today. . . . according to my tracking which was updated on July 8th, its still in NJ. Hurry up mail-man!!

-Matt
Nutriverse will see the same info that you're seeing. I got mine today maybe you'll see it tomorrow.

Last edited:
keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards

-Matt
I would give it a day or two before panic. My order said nj for a few days straight but I got it today.
More than likely its fine.

KTB

Dvill23

Awards
I would give it a day or two before panic. My order said nj for a few days straight but I got it today.
More than likely its fine.

KTB
Yea me too, plus usps doesn't always update their tracking if you got the normal shipping

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to comment that I've started Epic--this is my second day. I'm taking 2 caps/day as of now, then I'll decide if I want to continue with 2/day or go down to a single cap/day.

Today I did a short conditioning session, but it's too soon to know anything. Two things I have noticed are:

2) today I seem to be particularly tired. I seem to recall other people mentioning in another thread that Epi seems to (initially?) cause this effect. Can anyone shed any light on this--am I remembering correctly?

The tiredness could be from a number of factors, so It's very hard to connect it with the Epi, specifically; However, the increased heat production is both consistent and makes sense.

Crowbar
What kind r you using?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established

Crowbar
What kind r you using? im peeing my pants waiting for mine

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Mine doesn't ship til friday they said since the first batch sold out like a wild fire,

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine is in the stash. I wanna use it so bad but waiting till my x gels run is donr