Q and A for Olympus labs EP1C

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
not a burn just facts. I just want people to understand the value they are getting.
I understand completely. Hell, I bought a bottle... was just attempting to break any building tension with corny humor. lol

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand completely. Hell, I bought a bottle... was just attempting to break any building tension with corny humor. lol
nah, no tension. It's hard to read and understand labels completely. 1 pill = this 2 pills = that , etc. trust me it can be misleading

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Theres 18g of epicatechin in there. There's 4.5g in massterone @ 27.87 . 18 / 4.5 = 4. 27.87 * 4 = 111.48 If you bought 5 bottles of ep1c you get 30% off. That's 34.99 each..
Didnt think about it like that! When you put it that way, thats a smokin deal!

nasrenegade

Awards
Theres 18g of epicatechin in there. There's 4.5g in massterone @ 27.87 . 18 / 4.5 = 4. 27.87 * 4 = 111.48

If you bought 5 bottles of ep1c you get 30% off. That's 34.99 each..
Yea but its not as simple as this, I wont go into why though as this is a OL thread. Anyway, congratulations on your product. Any idea what the price will be after the presale?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
How do you think this would stack with your Ostarine? Also, is there any reason to believe that this would need to be cycled; any research that indicates any down-regulation of processes with continual use?

Thanks,

Crowbar

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea but its not as simple as this, I wont go into why though as this is a OL thread. Anyway, congratulations on your product. Any idea what the price will be after the presale?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you think this would stack with your Ostarine? Also, is there any reason to believe that this would need to be cycled; any research that indicates any down-regulation of processes with continual use?Thanks,Crowbar
It should be a great stack for sure... Haven't seen such studies but generally it's a good idea to cycle almost all supplements with the exception of protein powders, amino acids etc.

Dvill23

Awards
I just want to be clear, we can take this on its own, off cycle without a cycle/liver support & no serm needed?

Btw finished my epi cutting stack and gained great size with barely any strength loss that I gained from it since being off

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to be clear, we can take this on its own, off cycle without a cycle/liver support & no serm needed?Btw finished my epi cutting stack and gained great size with barely any strength loss that I gained from it since being off
Yes. EP1C is not suppressive. Cycle support and PCT are not needed.

Reactions: mw1
weltweite

weltweite

Awards
Quick question:

In the myostatin/follistatin study with Epicatechin the researchers stated:

"Human subjects were treated for 7 days with 25 mg of pure Epi (Sigma-Aldrich) provided in capsules bid (~1 mg/kg/day)".

but the study also said, "An initial, pilot study was also performed in human subjects (n=6, average age of 41±5 years and weight of 77.4±7.7 kg).

So were they given 25 mg per day of Epicatechin or were they given around 70-80 mg per day to match the actual kg of the human patients, because it writes "25 mg of pure Epi (~1 mg/kg/day)" which doesn't seem right.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I want to buy a few bottles to try out.
But I am still sceptical on the whole follidrone hype

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to buy a few bottles to try out. But I am still sceptical on the whole follidrone hype
Even with all the reviews and other companies using be same ingredient??

There has been one negative outcome I've seen. Everyone else has had positive outcomes.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even with all the reviews and other companies using be same ingredient??

There has been one negative outcome I've seen. Everyone else has had positive outcomes.
Hey, I'm skeptical as well! :p

Still going to give the stuff a run though in a few short months. Only fair :D

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend people start out with 1 cap and then move on to 2 caps. 600mg is a lot

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah this stuff is SEXY!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend people start out with 1 cap and then move on to 2 caps. 600mg is a lot
I would certainly agree with that... plus Loggers that have been bumping up the dosage of the competitors product have stated that the same results were achieved. So, basically, why make a bottle last one month when you can make it last two?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would certainly agree with that... plus Loggers that have been bumping up the dosage of the competitors product have stated that the same results were achieved. So, basically, why make a bottle last one month when you can make it last two?
Yep. I ran it at 2 caps which I believe was equivalent to about 400mg total. That was enough. I went up an extra cap and didn't feel any difference.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the way you think. Ep1c is going to be epic;)

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Any idea what the Half-Life of this is? Is it a water or fat soluble substance (I'm assuming water soluble).

Thanks,

Crowbar

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea if why this would affect teen supplement users in a negative way?

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
I believe your product will work well as is. But curious if we've yet found anything that may increase absorption with this.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea what the Half-Life of this is? Is it a water or fat soluble substance (I'm assuming water soluble).

Thanks,

Crowbar
It's water soluble.

Any idea if why this would affect teen supplement users in a negative way?
Haven't seen any studies saying that it'd be harmful but if you are a teen, I don't think you'll need anything else than food and maybe a good protein powder.

I believe your product will work well as is. But curious if we've yet found anything that may increase absorption with this.
We already know that it absorbs well enough without any kind of absorption enhancers. Those would be pointless any way - we could get same results by simply increasing the amount of active ingredient (-)-epicatechin.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the other is 200mgs of epi and 300 mgs rice flour. :eek:
Lol. I believe each pill was around 200mg

Jesus imagine 300mg rice flour. That's a bit excessive

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
So the other is 200mgs of epi and 300 mgs rice flour. :eek:
200mgs was on the small end... I believe it's somewhere between 200-250

Reactions: mw1

cyan0419

Awards
According to the research dosage and Brundels reply, I think it is 200mg epi per SERVING not per cap in Follidrone.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
In for the logs. I wana see how this **** does.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
What's the reason it's dosed twice/day in a lot of the studies?

Crowbar

glennabolic

glennabolic

Awards
Ordered and subbed. Already running myosynergy... Planning on one cap of ep1c a day for extra epi.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
From every study I can find, twice/day dosing was used. This has to be for a reason; probably due to it's fast MCR (metabolic clearance rate). So, it looks like I'll have to split the caps, as 600mg./day from 2 caps would probably be overkill. No reason to waste money.

Crowbar

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From every study I can find, twice/day dosing was used. This has to be for a reason; probably due to it's fast MCR (metabolic clearance rate). So, it looks like I'll have to split the caps, as 600mg./day from 2 caps would probably be overkill. No reason to waste money.Crowbar
MCR (and half-life) of (-)-epicatechin is faster than MCR and half-life of EGCG and EGC but dosing it once per day should be enough - timing is what matters. Many guys will still take two capsules per day.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Somewhere, someone (can't remember exactly been reading too many posts) claimed that taking it with EGCG would improve absorption: is there any supporting evidence for this?

Thanks,

Crowbar

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know ECGC can extend the life of beta-agonists but not aware of that being the case with this particular compound but would not say it does not either. Maybe one of the other reps knows.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I know ECGC can extend the life of beta-agonists but not aware of that being the case with this particular compound but would not say it does not either. Maybe one of the other reps knows.
It was proposed to enhance absorption, many methods for this are still in testing but soon we should know.

I recall Cooper saying there was merit to bioperine being a good addition (in regards to Massterone)

So either that or ECGC is dirt cheap might as well add it

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was proposed to enhance absorption, many methods for this are still in testing but soon we should know.I recall Cooper saying there was merit to bioperine being a good addition (in regards to Massterone)So either that or ECGC is dirt cheap might as well add it
EGCG has many health benefits as well.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was proposed to enhance absorption, many methods for this are still in testing but soon we should know.

I recall Cooper saying there was merit to bioperine being a good addition (in regards to Massterone)

So either that or ECGC is dirt cheap might as well add it
there is always merit on adding bioperine in but its hard to say exactly how much.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
there is always merit on adding bioperine in but its hard to say exactly how much.
The joys of a compound in its infancy on the market. I see all kinds of variations coming soon.

I like sticking to the ingredient solo though for now, then if science backs an addition I can add it in myself.

Will be grabbing some Ep1c on my next order as I loved Folli and I know I can trust Olympus :)

Anxious for it to land at Orbit

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I have a question for the reps. If this is 93% pure and dosed at 300mg -(-) Epicatechin[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif], does that mean that there is 300mg of the 93% (for 279mg of the active compound), or there is 322.5mg of the 93% to equal 300mg of pure -(-) epicatechin?[/FONT]