Q&A FOR OLYMPUS LABS TEST1FY PRO

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys mix this with? Just tried it, that initial taste is harsh but it's fine like 5 to 10 seconds later
It seems that the prevailing strategy is to mix it with as little water as possible, choke it down, then follow that with your protein shake to get rid of the taste. That or shotgun it into your mouth and rinse down with water.

You could try using instant coffee grounds as well.

nerdslift2

Awards
I'll give the shotgun a try tomorrow, honestly I can't chug in a blender bottle I'll just pour it into shot glasses so it doesn't hit my tounge

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Can Testify be stacked with Super PCT + Arimacare Pro ( I can handle high dosed Arimistane) ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can Testify be stacked with Super PCT + Arimacare Pro ( I can handle high dosed Arimistane) ?
Yes, but you would be running one cycle support at once right?

ie. TEST1FY + SUP3R PCT or TEST1FY + AR1MACARE PRO

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but you would be running one cycle support at once right?

ie. TEST1FY + SUP3R PCT or TEST1FY + AR1MACARE PRO
Yes,but what if TEST1FY + SUP3R PCT + AR1MACARE PRO ? I have done Sup3r Pct + Ar1macare PRO recently and absolutely loved it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes,but what if TEST1FY + SUP3R PCT + AR1MACARE PRO ? I have done Sup3r Pct + Ar1macare PRO recently and absolutely loved it.
Sine you don't mind a higher dose of armistane I don't see any issues.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried ordering moar a few days ago from a site, sadly it oversold. Hope there is another drop of test1fy pro in future. <3

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Tried ordering moar a few days ago from a site, sadly it oversold. Hope there is another drop of test1fy pro in future. <3
I saw someone in the auction section was selling two tubs for $90

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Ist that supose to be a one time run only?
Test1fy PRO was a one time run.

However, "Test1fy" will be part of our normal product line moving forward. Once our "essentials" line hits you can basically add in a couple goodies to make it the same as the "PRO" version if you like.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody had any GI issues with Testify Pro? About 45 mins to 1 hour after ingesting, my stomach begins churning and I find myself headed to the bathroom. It lasts about 3 hours.

Thanks!

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody had any GI issues with Testify Pro? About 45 mins to 1 hour after ingesting, my stomach begins churning and I find myself headed to the bathroom. It lasts about 3 hours.

Thanks!
I had when I took it first thing in the morning. Now I'm taking it after lunch and dinner, and had no more problems.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks!
Might be the forskolin (some people are overly sensitive to it) or not enough water to dissolve all the ingredients.
Try taking it after meals (or mixed with whey) and make sure it's all perfectly dissolved.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
macwad , xtyler

Thanks guys. I will switch things up a bit and see if your advice helps.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Dont forget to split the dose. I cant bear 60mg of forskollin (2 scoops) at once
Split the dose as you recommended and added additional water as xtyler mentioned and all good. Thanks for the solutions!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone run this?

Would like to see some feedback on the product

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Also, how would you stack this with OL Ep1c Transdermal

Daily dosing plans?

I finish my job soon and have a month to prepare for my travels to the US. Want to be doing cardio / light gym session in the AM then heavy weights session in the PM.

Is a month too little time to run Test1fy PRO?

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of comeback ? I think this run of Testy was a huge success,since almost 2 weeks from its release and its out of stock everywhere.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of comeback ? I think this run of Testy was a huge success,since almost 2 weeks from its release and its out of stock everywhere.
I can see plenty of sites that sell it if you just google Test1fy Pro?

Can you give me your experience of how your ran went?

Muscle gain
Fat loss
libido
Recovery?

Thanks

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
likely not, but a condensed cap version, titled TEST1FY is coming soon.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established

Muscle gain
Fat loss
libido
Recovery?

Thanks
I'm on my 3rd week of pct,which consists of Test1fy,Ar1macare and Sup3r Pct.This Pct feels a lot better then the last time when I used only Ar1macare and Sup3r PCT,more libido and more of anti stress effects.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on my 3rd week of pct,which consists of Test1fy,Ar1macare and Sup3r Pct.This Pct feels a lot better then the last time when I used only Ar1macare and Sup3r PCT,more libido and more of anti stress effects.
Thats a lot of dhaa and Arimistane!!!! Your joints must be killing you

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Muscle gain
Fat loss
libido
Recovery?

Thanks
I don't think anyone's really had a chance at a full run yet.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Alright, Ive ordered a months worth and a bottle of Ep1c Transdermal to go with it

currently about 170lbs.

What regime should I do re the Ep1c/Test1fy combo?

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Thats a lot of dhaa and Arimistane!!!! Your joints must be killing you
I'm not that sensitive to them,just a lil bit of aches at knees when I do squats. Pros are definitely overweight cons with them for sure.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, Ive ordered a months worth and a bottle of Ep1c Transdermal to go with it

currently about 170lbs.

2 pumps per day of EU - just avoid applying too close before showering. I like splitting my dose (one pre-wo and one before bed), but timing is not critical.
The Test1fy timing is not super critical... I'd probably dose it at breakfast or pre-workout with a protein shake to mask the taste.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Ash has been providing me countless benefits. Anyone else reporting the same. I have it in the morning full dose with a thick chocolate whey/casein blend and a little later have my stims. Works terrifically

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Ash has been providing me countless benefits. Anyone else reporting the same. I have it in the morning full dose with a thick chocolate whey/casein blend and a little later have my stims. Works terrifically
A hidden gem indeed. A quality Ash extract has more benefits than you can count

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

currently about 170lbs.

logging this!?!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who care about review it is a limited run, not like it would make people want t try it event if the review are stellar. I am not mad just sad it is a limited run.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Who care about review it is a limited run, not like it would make people want t try it event if the review are stellar. I am not mad just sad it is a limited run.
Simple, enough reviews and positive feedback and responses would push for its possible return and or an even product. We strive to give our customers the very best and nothing less. Your voice matters to us and we take our reviews very seriously

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Simple, enough reviews and positive feedback and responses would push for its possible return and or an even product. We strive to give our customers the very best and nothing less. Your voice matters to us and we take our reviews very seriously
This.

Further to assessing whether we ever make a 2nd batch, hearing from our customers provides valuable insight that we will incorporate into future formulations. :feedback:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AAAAAAAAAAA I see! Hope there is enough good feedback to have it been a regular in your line.

boned

Awards
I've been using it for about a week now, and have noticed more random boners during the day and at night. I could do without the forskolin,though. That ingredient can always be a standalone, IMO.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won't be running till mid-march but you definitely can count on me reviewing the product. So excited !

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Haven't run it yet myself but from everything I've read, seems like it is sex drive in a tub. Lol. I imagine people will want you to manufacture it again.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't run it yet myself but from everything I've read, seems like it is sex drive in a tub. Lol. I imagine people will want you to manufacture it again.
For me it made me essentially have a permanent boner but i had to stop taking it as it GREATLY increased my anxiety and depression

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
For me it made me essentially have a permanent boner but i had to stop taking it as it GREATLY increased my anxiety and depression
Yikes. I have a problem with anxiety but I refuse to go get prescribed addictive drugs unless I feel like I can't handle the problem myself.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yikes. I have a problem with anxiety but I refuse to go get prescribed addictive drugs unless I feel like I can't handle the problem myself.
I wouldn't worry about it. As most of the ingredients have shown to reduce anxiety, especially the ashwagandha. I have very weird reactions to most medication and supplements. Like caffeine, amphetamines and 1,3dim never gave me energy. I could take them and fall asleep. They actually make me feel very calm, relaxed, focused and god like (thats only with 1,3dim though). Also whenever i take any prescription painkillers(including IV pain killers) they have absolutely no effect. The only one that does is norco but the effect it gives me is intense vomiting. Haha back to my main which is you shouldn't worry about my result too much.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I wouldn't worry about it. As most of the ingredients have shown to reduce anxiety, especially the ashwagandha. I have very weird reactions to most medication and supplements. Like caffeine, amphetamines and 1,3dim never gave me energy. I could take them and fall asleep. They actually make me feel very calm, relaxed, focused and god like (thats only with 1,3dim though). Also whenever i take any prescription painkillers(including IV pain killers) they have absolutely no effect. The only one that does is norco but the effect it gives me is intense vomiting. Haha back to my main which is you shouldn't worry about my result too much.
That's interesting because I get the same effects from the things you mentioned. Hope that doesn't end up translating over to Test1fy. I've actually been getting a little anxiety from epiandro and tren but I was anticipating it so I feel like I'm handling it well. No panic attacks, just that constant feeling of something about to happen or something. Hard to describe.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's interesting because I get the same effects from the things you mentioned. Hope that doesn't end up translating over to Test1fy. I've actually been getting a little anxiety from epiandro and tren but I was anticipating it so I feel like I'm handling it well. No panic attacks, just that constant feeling of something about to happen or something. Hard to describe.
Im actually curious to which ones you have similar as I've never meant anyone like that other then me

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Im actually curious to which ones you have similar as I've never meant anyone like that other then me
Well, here's an example. Last year for spring break my buddies and I drove to Gulf Shores, AL. I was riding shotgun so I was supposed to stay awake and make sure the driver wasn't dozing off or doing lines of coke off the steering wheel or anything silly like that. I chugged two cans of AMP or whatever energy drinks I'd brought with me, 20 minutes later I fell asleep. 8 hours later I woke up and had no idea wtf happened.
Another example: I took a Vyvanse (kinda like Adderall if you are unfamiliar) 3 hours ago because I have a big exam tomorrow that I am not prepared for. I'm ready to fall asleep. AND I'm sitting here on AM lol.
I've had similar experiences with C&P Aggro, PES Alphamine (2 scoops), etc etc etc.