Q&A FOR OLYMPUS LABS TEST1FY PRO

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And what if I stack it with some Epitacechin ? or Myosynergy Elite,.... ?

Thanks
If you like, sure. I still wouldn't add another AI

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very Comprehensive, Yet, I have to ask the newb question. What are the some of the guessed gains a natty person with on point nutrition and exercise regimen could see ?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very Comprehensive, Yet, I have to ask the newb question. What are the some of the guessed gains a natty person with on point nutrition and exercise regimen could see ?
Cmonnn you can't ask that! Such an individual thing. But if you know that nutrition comes first, then training programming and adherence, then supplements, you'll make plenty O gains

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's too subjective to answer accurately.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Cmonnn you can't ask that! Such an individual thing. But if you know that nutrition comes first, then training programming and adherence, then supplements, you'll make plenty O gains
OK then how much bodyfat can I expect to lose on this product? Lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's obvious the one effect would be becoming a teenage school boy and having to cover your pants with a binder or doing the tuck technique and of course having to take your gf/fiance/wife to the hospital for stitches.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's obvious the one effect would be be becoming teenage school boy and having to cover your pants with pants with a binder or doing the tuck technique and of course having to take your gf/fiance/wife to the hospital for stitches.
Oh the good old waste band tuck lol.

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
Question about Test1fy dosing. So I wake up, have breakfast, then take my pre w/ Tr1umph about an hour later and hit the gym ~30-45 mins after that. I was going to take 1 scoop w/ breakfast and then another scoop w/ post workout shake. Is that a good dosing or should I just take both scoops pre workout? Does it matter?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question about Test1fy dosing. So I wake up, have breakfast, then take my pre w/ Tr1umph about an hour later and hit the gym ~30-45 mins after that. I was going to take 1 scoop w/ breakfast and then another scoop w/ post workout shake. Is that a good dosing or should I just take both scoops pre workout? Does it matter?
personally I would take it all pre workout as some of the ingredients (ie.pom extract) have anti-oxidant effects which you typically don't want post.

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
Thanks for the reply. If I would prefer to split it up, you see any issue dosing one serving before bed w/ last meal?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. If I would prefer to split it up, you see any issue dosing one serving before bed w/ last meal?
I can think of any issues with that, the mucuna may help you sleep. But some say it disturbs their sleep so monitor that.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can think of any issues with that, the mucuna may help you sleep. But some say it disturbs their sleep so monitor that.
Mucuna is a strange animal. Sometimes it puts me out and others it keeps me awake, also if I take too much I wake up groggy, but "too much" is variable for some reason.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Not that any of you would be as dumb as me and attempt this but- Don't mix Test1fy with Tr1umph.... Tastes horrible together. Not to mention, Tr1umph tastes awesome and it ruined that for me too. Next time I will mix it w a thicker casein shake.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Not that any of you would be as dumb as me and attempt this but- Don't mix Test1fy with Tr1umph.... Tastes horrible together. Not to mention, Tr1umph tastes awesome and it ruined that for me too. Next time I will mix it w a thicker casein shake.
Duly noted man!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I got my T-Pro today as well. Won't be opening or using for at least another 10 weeks LOL

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like the Gains Train rolled into a bunch of towns today :)

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm joining the gains train. ordered Test1fy pro, will run along side Ep1c Unleashed and Str3ngth Unleashed, as well as some higher dosed Fructus Schisandrae.

Reactions: GNO
xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm joining the gains train. ordered Test1fy pro, will run along side Ep1c Unleashed and Str3ngth Unleashed, as well as some higher dosed Fructus Schisandrae.
Interesting mention about the Schiz....:cool2:

boned

Awards
Is this really going to be a limited release? That makes me sad.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this really going to be a limited release? That makes me sad.
Still a chance to get some before it is gone...

CJNator

Awards
My buddy's order got all messed up and he got sent a 2nd tracking number but it was a wrong one, any help?

nerdslift2

Awards
What do you guys mix this with? Just tried it, that initial taste is harsh but it's fine like 5 to 10 seconds later