Q & A for Olympus Labs Str3ngth & DermaStr3ngth Unleashed

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately it only came in stock at the end of last week from your backorders. We were playing catch-up with all those orders and I hope you get them by the end of the week.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed to do some catch up reading. I'm looking to run DSU, so I'm glad I found this thread!

aasdferic

Awards
got my tracking and DSU should be getting to my place on Friday. excited to start it Monday!!

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Olympus Labs / GNO

Looking at the website, SUL shows a serving size as one cap at 50mg Laxo per cap:

My SUL just arrived today, and the label shows a serving as 2 caps for 50mg:

Looking for some clarification here guys...
Hoping it's still 50mg/cap and a simple typo.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs / GNO

Looking at the website, SUL shows a serving size as one cap at 50mg Laxo per cap:

My SUL just arrived today, and the label shows a serving as 2 caps for 50mg:

Looking for some clarification here guys...
Hoping it's still 50mg/cap and a simple typo.
I thought they mailed out some letter saying that the dosage on the bottle was incorrect.

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
I thought they mailed out some letter saying that the dosage on the bottle was incorrect.
If they did, I didn't get one.
Maybe I got missed because I waited for the pre-order for DSUL...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If they did, I didn't get one.
Maybe I got missed because I waited for the pre-order for DSUL...
Yes it's a typo on the bottle. We did mail out some slips to advise you, but if you didn't receive one...

Take 1 cap (50mg) twice per day.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

DaLegend4445

Awards
I order dermastrength and epic. Do you contain any banned substances? Will they show up on an NCAA drug test

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I order dermastrength and epic. Do you contain any banned substances? Will they show up on an NCAA drug test
I don't believe so from the searches I have done.

Do you have a coach or someone involved in the sport to consult?

DaLegend4445

Awards
I don't believe so from the searches I have done.

Do you have a coach or someone involved in the sport to consult?
Do these supplements raise your testosterone levels?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Relax bro people come to learn and ask questions. It wasn't too long ago you asking these kinds of things...
Lol I'm fine with questions, I just don't understand when people ask stuff that you could find the answer to in 0.5 seconds with a quick Google search.
I do need to relax though, I'll give you that. My patience runs a little thin sometimes.
Edit: my response really had more to do with the fact that he bought these supplements without having any prior knowledge of them, and whether he could even take them without breaking the rules of whatever sport he's in.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm fine with questions, I just don't understand when people ask stuff that you could find the answer to in 0.5 seconds with a quick Google search.
I do need to relax though, I'll give you that. My patience runs a little thin sometimes.
Edit: my response really had more to do with the fact that he bought these supplements without having any prior knowledge of them, and whether he could even take them without breaking the rules of whatever sport he's in.
its that Epiandro bro haha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I have been away from the supplement world for about 2 years so I apologize for the ignorance. I have been reading allot about this Trest but it seems to be in short supply. I looked on Olympus UK and they have seem to have moved on to these Andro compounds. Can anyone fill me in?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been away from the supplement world for about 2 years so I apologize for the ignorance. I have been reading allot about this Trest but it seems to be in short supply. I looked on Olympus UK and they have seem to have moved on to these Andro compounds. Can anyone fill me in?
OL Tr3st is still available. Nutriverse had some but are now out of stock but you can try European sites.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah trest has been discontinued.
What are you trying to learn about the andros? I'm not an OL rep so they may be able to inform you better, but I absolutely love epiandro so if you have questions about it I can probably help a little.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The anabolics section (which is where you should be asking this stuff) actually has Andro Guides by one of the OL UK reps (yates).

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Yeah trest has been discontinued.
What are you trying to learn about the andros? I'm not an OL rep so they may be able to inform you better, but I absolutely love epiandro so if you have questions about it I can probably help a little.
I've taken a break from the Supplement scen for a couple years and I'm trying to get a feel for what is new and effective. I was a big fan of Primordial Performance and it seems like Olympus has become very popular. I was never a big 1AD/4AD fan but it seems like it has made a comeback in popularity. Olympus claims to have drastically improved on the bioavailability.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

I've taken a break from the Supplement scen for a couple years and I'm trying to get a feel for what is new and effective. I was a big fan of Primordial Performance and it seems like Olympus has become very popular. I was never a big 1AD/4AD fan but it seems like it has made a comeback in popularity. Olympus claims to have drastically improved on the bioavailability.
Here is some info about the Andros in general as the current legal hormonal products.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275427
OL's epiandro and their unique delivery system: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277619

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to run my natty stack that includes Str3ngth Unleashed !

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to run my natty stack that includes Str3ngth Unleashed !
Feedback we have been getting on strength has by far exceeded my personal expectations. We legit could have a winner here and I cant wait to give the td version a whirl soon.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I've got 2 bottles of OL DSU ready to go. I'll be starting in PCT (2.5 weeks from now) and running for 50 or 60 days, depending on if I up the dose or not on the second bottle. Hopefully it pairs nicely with my high volume training.

I'll be sure to post up a review.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feedback we have been getting on strength has by far exceeded my personal expectations. We legit could have a winner here and I cant wait to give the td version a whirl soon.
Have these been solo SU runs by any chance?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Excited to try as I am still recovering from a shoulder injury

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have these been solo SU runs by any chance?
Some yes, some no ... I will share more details on this feedback soon.

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
My SU solo has been a success so far! Two weeks in and I'm seeing great results.
Trying to decide whether I should swap out my am dose with derma and see if I notice any changes, or start adding Tr1umph to the stack and swap in Derma later.

CJNator

Awards
My SU solo has been a success so far! Two weeks in and I'm seeing great results.
Trying to decide whether I should swap out my am dose with derma and see if I notice any changes, or start adding Tr1umph to the stack and swap in Derma later.
Nice, what have you seen and what are your goals?

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards

Nice, what have you seen and what are your goals?
I mean, it's always good to get bigger, but working on a recomp right now. I've noticed my general progress is accelerated a bit. Stamina is up, pumps are up. Feeling swol'd as sh*t while lifting. I don't want to take rest days because I'm making such strong headway right now.
But by far the number one specific thing I can attribute directly to Laxogennin, and I've noticed this in the past with other Laxo products as well...when you would typically hit failure and not be able to finish the last rep, you're able to just keep pushing, and the bar slowwwwwwly keeps moving. Almost surprisingly. Rather than just failure.
Hope that makes sense. Sounds weird until you experience it.

Edit: oh yeah...and sweat! Doesn't take much for me to get a good sweat going.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Just started Str3ngth Unleased. I am going to run it solo for a few weeks to asses it effectiveness then add in LJ100 and maybe one other OL natty product. Any suggestions?

CJNator

Awards
I mean, it's always good to get bigger, but working on a recomp right now. I've noticed my general progress is accelerated a bit. Stamina is up, pumps are up. Feeling swol'd as sh*t while lifting. I don't want to take rest days because I'm making such strong headway right now.
But by far the number one specific thing I can attribute directly to Laxogennin, and I've noticed this in the past with other Laxo products as well...when you would typically hit failure and not be able to finish the last rep, you're able to just keep pushing, and the bar slowwwwwwly keeps moving. Almost surprisingly. Rather than just failure.
Hope that makes sense. Sounds weird until you experience it.

Edit: oh yeah...and sweat! Doesn't take much for me to get a good sweat going.
Sounds awesome! Can't wait to get mine going!

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
Thinking about getting some Str3ngth Unleashed focused on powerlifting and strength gains,
Would it be possible to see much gains out of just running this product alone?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking about getting some Str3ngth Unleashed focused on powerlifting and strength gains,
Would it be possible to see much gains out of just running this product alone?
Absolutely! We have been receiving great feedback for SU and especially DSU.

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
Absolutely! We have been receiving great feedback for SU and especially DSU.
What are some of the strength gains seen? Or muscle gains with people using it as a stand alone product, I'm new to all this wouldn't mind starting out of something with little to no side affects

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are some of the strength gains seen? Or muscle gains with people using it as a stand alone product, I'm new to all this wouldn't mind starting out of something with little to no side affects
The Solution logged SU and posted the following:

Strength Gains
Throughout my 4 week run on Str3ngth Unleashed I have hit some PR’s:

315 x 6 Paused Squat
365 x 4 Regular Squat
315 x 12 Regular Squat
3 Plates/Side x 22 on Hammer Strength Chest Press

Not to mention minor accessory work where time under tension (TUT) was increased. There were increased holds on each movement, and also better mind muscle connection throughout the lifts. I have to say this product did aid strength in a minor aspect to a good training and diet program.

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
The Solution logged SU and posted the following:

Strength Gains
Throughout my 4 week run on Str3ngth Unleashed I have hit some PR’s:

315 x 6 Paused Squat
365 x 4 Regular Squat
315 x 12 Regular Squat
3 Plates/Side x 22 on Hammer Strength Chest Press

Not to mention minor accessory work where time under tension (TUT) was increased. There were increased holds on each movement, and also better mind muscle connection throughout the lifts. I have to say this product did aid strength in a minor aspect to a good training and diet program.
Thanks GNO,
Might have to give this a crack seems to be pretty solid, what would you say would be the average strength gain or weight increase the average user would gain on this product ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks GNO,
Might have to give this a crack seems to be pretty solid, what would you say would be the average strength gain or weight increase the average user would gain on this product ?
That is dependent on your diet and training regimen. Feedback is just starting to roll in so I hope to share more reviews soon.

Did you already purchase some?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interested to see how DSU will compare to the Laxacrine I'm taking now. Fun stuff.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No not yet , will be keen to hear some of the reviews
I would recommend the TD version for 6-8 weeks. You can get 30% off from our website with the GNO30. ;)

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
I would recommend the TD version for 6-8 weeks. You can get 30% off from our website with the GNO30. ;)
Does the TD version seem to work better or is it just a matter of choice ?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I get better body comp changes with the transdermal than caps.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As kboxer7 stated the TD seems to have the edge so far based on the anecdotal feedback I have seen thus far as did the non-phytofused version (ie. DermaStr3ngth). IMO the oral is only the better choice if you would rather take a capsule than use a transdermal product, but both are effective.

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
As kboxer7 stated the TD seems to have the edge so far based on the anecdotal feedback I have seen thus far as did the non-phytofused version (ie. DermaStr3ngth). IMO the oral is only the better choice if you would rather take a capsule than use a transdermal product, but both are effective.
Thanks, I think ill still go with the capsule form a lot more convenient

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to notice that 100mg of transdermal lax I am using is better than 200mg of oral laxo I used before. I haven't got to it yet, but I recommend DSU over SU....unless phytofuse has fixed the issue.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to notice that 100mg of transdermal lax I am using is better than 200mg of oral laxo I used before. I haven't got to it yet, but I recommend DSU over SU....unless phytofuse has fixed the issue.
Are you using the Olympus Labs TD - DSU?