Q & A for Olympus Labs Str3ngth & DermaStr3ngth Unleashed

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would I see much benefit from running one cap a day for 60 days? Or am I better off just running 2 caps for 30?
Also, should I save it for pct or try it now? Starting a cycle in a little over 2 weeks from today.
I do not have any experience personally so I cannot answer that definitively. However I would expect you to see some results but obviously not as much as 2 caps. Start now and push they cycle back a week is what I would do. PCT is good too but you wont know how well Str3ngth is working for you...

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Would I see much benefit from running one cap a day for 60 days? Or am I better off just running 2 caps for 30?
Also, should I save it for pct or try it now? Starting a cycle in a little over 2 weeks from today.
I'm waiting for my SU to come in, so I haven't tried it yet...but I've used blackstones Laxo called Anogenin before. Each of their caps is only 25mg instead of 50mg in OL.
I saw some (very minimal) results from 50mg of theirs...but real quantitative results weren't noticed until 75mg. That's where I stayed.
Now...if SU is stronger per mg, you miiiight be able to get away with running 50mg / day...but unless it's twice as strong as BSL's, I would stick to 100mg.
You can always start it at 50mg for a couple weeks and see if you notice anything, then bump it up.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hmm. Thanks for the replies guys. I would push my cycle back but can't unfortunately because it's a sponsored log and they want me to start by the 15th, and I need to start on a Sunday or Monday so will be starting the 10th or 11th of January.
I may just start running it now at 2 caps a day and run it into the beginning of my cycle. Seems like the best option at this point and I can then decide if I want to get more for PCT.

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Hmm. Thanks for the replies guys. I would push my cycle back but can't unfortunately because it's a sponsored log and they want me to start by the 15th, and I need to start on a Sunday or Monday so will be starting the 10th or 11th of January.
I may just start running it now at 2 caps a day and run it into the beginning of my cycle. Seems like the best option at this point and I can then decide if I want to get more for PCT.
Np.
Sounds like a solid plan.
Out of curiousity, what's your cycle?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Np.
Sounds like a solid plan.
Out of curiousity, what's your cycle?
I haven't decided for sure yet because I keep changing it and thinking of better ideas each week but right now it's looking like 4 weeks 200mg/day IML Super Epiandro Rx, 8 weeks 50mg oral trest preworkout, 300mg/week test E. Bridging into test prop/tren ace. But I have a bunch of different things in my stash including some superdrol about to come in, so things could change.

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
I haven't decided for sure yet because I keep changing it and thinking of better ideas each week but right now it's looking like 4 weeks 200mg/day IML Super Epiandro Rx, 8 weeks 50mg oral trest preworkout, 300mg/week test E. Bridging into test prop/tren ace. But I have a bunch of different things in my stash including some superdrol about to come in, so things could change.
That's quite the toy box.
It's days like these I wish I could do actual gear.
And every other day...FML.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That's quite the toy box.
It's days like these I wish I could do actual gear.
And every other day...FML.
Haha. I also have all the SARMs to play with too!

DaLegend4445

Awards
I can't believe the deal on this! Am I looking at the wrong products, Ep1c unleashed and str3ngth unleashed for $29.99??? Or is this not the new product??

Also I see people talking about free shipping how can you get that?

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
I can't believe the deal on this! Am I looking at the wrong products, Ep1c unleashed and str3ngth unleashed for $29.99??? Or is this not the new product??

Nah, it's legit dude! I didn't get free shipping but 2 bottles of str3ngth unleashed 29.99 each was a steal!

Only problem I saw was not having enough money to order a ton of product at these prices haha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Your eyes are not deceiving you lol.
Free shipping comes with orders of $200 USD or more.

DaLegend4445

Awards
Your eyes are not deceiving you lol.
Free shipping comes with orders of $200 USD or more.
I was thinking of getting dermastrength but it is back ordered. Do you think it's worth the wait? How long would the wait by if you guys know?

I'm not running it for another 2 months anyway

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I was thinking of getting dermastrength but it is back ordered. Do you think it's worth the wait? How long would the wait by if you guys know?

I'm not running it for another 2 months anyway
I'm not a big believer of transdermal stuff as I've never had a good experience with them, but other people love them so maybe I just have thick skin. Lol.
Apparently people absolutely love transdermal laxogenin and this new version is supposed to be even better so I'd say go ahead and get in on the back order and wait for it since you're waiting anyway.
I grabbed the oral version and started 2 days ago.

m1kehd

Awards
Bambam can u feel a difference already from the strenght unleashed? So excited for mine to arrive + the epic unleashed

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bambam can u feel a difference already from the strenght unleashed? So excited for mine to arrive + the epic unleashed
Nah not really yet, although it's hard to say. I've never felt much from natty anabolics just because I'm so used to gear and PH/DS

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Nah not really yet, although it's hard to say. I've never felt much from natty anabolics just because I'm so used to gear and PH/DS
For me it's subtle like EP1C. One day you look in the mirror and are like "damn, I'd hit that" lol

The increased protein synthesis, insulin sensitivity, etc. really start to show visibly a month or so in and only get better after that.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Correct, thanks man!
No worries bro. As you know, even though I rep for a different company, doesn't mean I can't give props to a quality company!

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
How your suppose to do one pump before workout of EU if u usually take a shower after the gym? How long EU has to sit on the skin to fully be absorbed

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How your suppose to do one pump before workout of EU if u usually take a shower after the gym? How long EU has to sit on the skin to fully be absorbed
With Dermastrength Unleashed, twice daily dosing is fine. Meaning like first thing in morning and then later on in the day. Absorption occurs over ~8 hour period so PWO application isn't necessary.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Q & A for Olympus Labs Str3ngth & DermaStr3ngth Unleashed

Great article on Laxogenin on the Priceplow blog

https://blog.priceplow.com/laxogenin
Really a lot of good info on Str3ngth and DS in that article for those just hearing about it. A lot of questions we see on here frequently are addressed.
GNO - Is that a sponsored article, or did they just choose to really hone in on OL for it? Seems like OL gets ALL the attention.
THNX

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really a lot of good info on Str3ngth and DS in that article for those just hearing about it. A lot of questions we see on here frequently are addressed.
GNO - Is that a sponsored article, or did they just choose to really hone in on OL for it? Seems like OL gets ALL the attention.
THNX
It was not sponsored but we did provide input throughout the writing process.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
If i picked up both the strength unleashed caps and the transdermal strength unleashed (3 bottles of each) how would you dose them for maximum benefits?

( still waiting for my order to arrive, not even sure if the package has shipped yet)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If i picked up both the strength unleashed caps and the transdermal strength unleashed (3 bottles of each) how would you dose them for maximum benefits?

( still waiting for my order to arrive, not even sure if the package has shipped yet)
SU alone: 1 cap preferably with meals (twice per day)

DSU alone: 1 pump, twice per day (4-6 hrs apart)

SU + DSU: 1 cap with a meal and 1 pump 4-6 hrs before or after depending on convenience.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SU alone: 1 cap preferably with meals (twice per day)

DSU alone: 1 pump, twice per day (4-6 hrs apart)

SU + DSU: 1 cap with a meal and 1 pump 4-6 hrs before or after depending on convenience.
What's the reasoning behind the SU + DSU dosage? Always curious to see how people think laxo should be dosed.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the reasoning behind the SU + DSU dosage? Always curious to see how people think laxo should be dosed.
It was only a suggestion if you wanted to combine the two. It was basically 1/2 daily serving of each to get a full daily dosage.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was only a suggestion if you wanted to combine the two. It was basically 1/2 daily serving of each to get a full daily dosage.
Would you say the transdermal is more "time-release" and the caps are not? (I really am just asking questions, I don't mean to come off as rude or something)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you say the transdermal is more "time-release" and the caps are not? (I really am just asking questions, I don't mean to come off as rude or something)
Theoretically yes. Also, OG demastrength proved (anecdotally) to have better bioavailablity than Str3ngth so that's another reason to stack, but we don't know yet whether this will be the case with the Unleashed versions.

B P Spin

Awards
So, um, how's the backorder for the derm version coming along? I anxiously await for my stuffs.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, um, how's the backorder for the derm version coming along? I anxiously await for my stuffs.
ETA on shipment is on Jan.15 so tomorrow or Monday they should go out.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ETA on shipment is on Jan.15 so tomorrow or Monday they should go out.
How bout arimacare pro and super pct? :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
What's the time frame on cycling 8, 12, or...?

I still can't decide whether to do on a bulk, cut or bridge the 2.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I think it's more a personal choice on a 8 vs 12 week run (ie. Funds, workout goal, etc).

If you do run 12 weeks you don't necessarily need more than 4 weeks off if you wanted to jump back on it. Personally I'd do 12 wks on, 6 off because I'm anal lol.

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards

From all of the information and studies I've read on Laxogenin, I don't believe it needs to be cycled due to it not being androgenic.
But, my personal preference is to cycle everything I take, even creatine on occasion. Helps keep the results fresh IMHO.
Personally I haven't ran it for more than 8 weeks at a go, but that was due to a lack of funds at the time.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From all of the information and studies I've read on Laxogenin, I don't believe it needs to be cycled due to it not being androgenic.
But, my personal preference is to cycle everything I take, even creatine on occasion. Helps keep the results fresh IMHO.
Personally I haven't ran it for more than 8 weeks at a go, but that was due to a lack of funds at the time.
Correct!

It doesn't need to be cycled, was just giving a suggestion based on his question on cycling since most like to follow that practice regardless.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about surplus vs deficit?
Both would work well (ie. maintain strength on a cut or build more muscle on a bulk) so depends on what your goal is at the moment.

I personally would use it in a surplus.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
When was DSU supposed to ship? I haven't received any updates via email concerning my pre-order.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
When was DSU supposed to ship? I haven't received any updates via email concerning my pre-order.
Me too. I ordered in December. I keep being told it's going to ship at a certain date and it still hasn't shipped...

DaLegend4445

Awards
Me too. I ordered in December. I keep being told it's going to ship at a certain date and it still hasn't shipped...
Ya mine has yet to be shipped either. Keep saying processing. Order over a month ago