pyrosten... bunk?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Running M1T for the second time ever in a week. Never ran SD, but I have some - never considered running them together at half doses...yikes

I remember Nutraclipse Raptor did intentionally have both SD & DMZ; sold like hot cakes.
M1T is good good good sh1t. Really, really strong. I have some from Dragon I'm now a bit afraid to use. But they come 100 to a pack. Hahahahahahaha

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you running cycle support? Thats going to be tough on your body. Also, have you gained any weight yet? or strength?
Tudca 750mg a day and hawthorne berry for BP. I also take cod liver oil. Yeah hopefully I'll be ok for the full 6 weeks. I haven't gained much weight, but my muscles feel fuller, and I'm stronger on my lifts and feel like I'm getting a better mind muscle connection.

Keep us updated man. I just finished running the geozine and it was nice. I have a bottle of pyrosten in the future as well. I think you’ll really enjoy it, especially since this is your first time with something of that strength.
I have a bottle of geozine for my next run! I wish there were some more logs on pyrosten, there's like 2-3 geozine logs in the cycle logs section.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tudca 750mg a day and hawthorne berry for BP. I also take cod liver oil. Yeah hopefully I'll be ok for the full 6 weeks. I haven't gained much weight, but my muscles feel fuller, and I'm stronger on my lifts and feel like I'm getting a better mind muscle connection.

I have a bottle of geozine for my next run! I wish there were some more logs on pyrosten, there's like 2-3 geozine logs in the cycle logs section.
Msten is a better compound in my opinion. I think you’ll really like it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
M1T is good good good sh1t. Really, really strong. I have some from Dragon I'm now a bit afraid to use. But they come 100 to a pack. Hahahahahahaha
Yeah I’m a little nervous - I remember some pretty righteous back pumps, along with obviously high bp and lethargy. I also remember being super strong. Looking forward to that!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’m a little nervous - I remember some pretty righteous back pumps, along with obviously high bp and lethargy. I also remember being super strong. Looking forward to that!
Hmmmmmm. What’s the dosage with M1T. I haven’t used it since 2002

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmmmm. What’s the dosage with M1T. I haven’t used it since 2002
10-25mg per day. But even 5mg would produce some results it’s so strong. I’ll be doing 15mg the first week and 22.5 weeks 2 & 3. That’s gonna be an interesting 2 weeks!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10-25mg per day. But even 5mg would produce some results it’s so strong. I’ll be doing 15mg the first week and 22.5 weeks 2 & 3. That’s gonna be an interesting 2 weeks!
Is it horrific to daydream about 10M1T, 10SD? Sounds like such a powerhouse. No oral has produced more results than those two. With Dbol and Dmz stacked with Msten as second place.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it horrific to daydream about 10M1T, 10SD? Sounds like such a powerhouse. No oral has produced more results than those two. With Dbol and Dmz stacked with Msten as second place.
No definitely not; I love stacking. All the newbs here freak out when they see 2+ methyls stacked and never consider the total impact - with all steroids, stacking moderate doses of 2-3 compounds usually yields better gains and less sides than a single compound dosed higher.

Why would I take 60mg M1A when 40 M1A + 30 DMZ will both work better and be easier on me? But yet you see people all the time just upping the dose til they get sick.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No definitely not; I love stacking. All the newbs here freak out when they see 2+ methyls stacked and never consider the total impact - with all steroids, stacking moderate doses of 2-3 compounds usually yields better gains and less sides than a single compound dosed higher.

Why would I take 60mg M1A when 40 M1A + 30 DMZ will both work better and be easier on me? But yet you see people all the time just upping the dose til they get sick.
Oh I totally agree bro.
I wonder how harsh that would be though since 10SD is good, but once I’m at 20 I’m not eating in a week or two.

Fck now I want to try this.....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh I totally agree bro.
I wonder how harsh that would be though since 10SD is good, but once I’m at 20 I’m not eating in a week or two.

Fck now I want to try this.....
I’m sure you will feel 10/10 of each. Better off picking up a bottle of an M1A/Msten/DMZ stack as far as cost goes though for a similar effect. Not as much water weight gain but probably same lean mass and strength.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m sure you will feel 10/10 of each. Better off picking up a bottle of an M1A/Msten/DMZ stack as far as cost goes though for a similar effect. Not as much water weight gain but probably same lean mass and strength.
What stack is that? Last ones I ran were back when LGI and Blackstone were making stacks so it’s been several years. I just buy designers from ugl’s mainly. That actually sounds legit

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah....I rarely like the dosages of premade stacks. You could still find those around, I'm quite sure.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aggressive labs Hellblazer has 20mg m1Alpha, 10mg Msten, 10mg DMZ per cap. 60 caps per bottle.

I was mentioning stacking 10mg m1T and 10mg SD just the other day hahaha. Could also do 10 m1t and10 Msten... Or the methyl DHB trifecta of 10 m1t, 20 m1Alpha and 10 Msten... Woof!

I think in reality those stacked would be about as harsh as the usual 20mg m1t itself.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aggressive labs Hellblazer has 20mg m1Alpha, 10mg Msten, 10mg DMZ per cap. 60 caps per bottle.

I was mentioning stacking 10mg m1T and 10mg SD just the other day hahaha. Could also do 10 m1t and10 Msten... Or the methyl DHB trifecta of 10 m1t, 20 m1Alpha and 10 Msten... Woof!

I think in reality those stacked would be about as harsh as the usual 20mg m1t itself.
Oooohhhhh, I think I dig this one. I may have to get this stack and prepare myself for liquid calories and naps on lunch break. Sounds fun.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going into week 3 of this Pyrosten run. No bad sides yet, hopefully it stays that way. Still doing the clomid 25mg ED and just added in Epiandro at 900mg a day, 600mg dosed preworkout. Def gives a good kick while lifting.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oooohhhhh, I think I dig this one. I may have to get this stack and prepare myself for liquid calories and naps on lunch break. Sounds fun.
i read that "liquid naps on lunch calories"

i can be lisdexic sometimes

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sabertooth is a DMZ/Msten stack. I have a bottle of that on hand. Saving it for a future run. Gorilla Bulk is another popular stack.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been psyching myself up to kick off my next pin cycle with this. Should be pretty good hahahahaha

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in week 6 now, just upped the dose to 30mg/day to finish the bottle. No bad sides so far except slightly high blood pressure. I'm normally at 110-120/60, and am now at 130-140/60. I ordered some geozine before VL sold out to try next time around. For my first PH/designer steroid, I'm pleased with the results.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in week 6 now, just upped the dose to 30mg/day to finish the bottle. No bad sides so far except slightly high blood pressure. I'm normally at 110-120/60, and am now at 130-140/60. I ordered some geozine before VL sold out to try next time around. For my first PH/designer steroid, I'm pleased with the results.
Nice! how much weight have you gained so far? what about strength increases?

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! how much weight have you gained so far? what about strength increases?
I've gone from 160 to about 167-168. Strength has massively increased since I started. I haven't maxed out, but all my compound lifts have gone up 30-50 pounds at least. Size increase seems like it was mostly lean gains, rather than just a ton of water in the muscles. Hopefully I can keep most of the gains after PCT. Excited to see how DMZ compares during my next run.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chacheeman Anabolics 33
Anabolics 7
Supplements 6
Post Cycle Therapy 22
Anabolics 7