Pyrosten VL

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Saw some older posts saying people had issues with it, can anybody confirm if its legit?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it is authentic VL Pyrosten it is as legit as possible. Now if some ass hat made a copy and sold it on ebay then all bets are off.

For the record I have never heard of bootleg VL products it is simply the only way I could see someone not getting results with Zoo's hormones.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reading that thread made my head hurt: From the guy taking 3/4 of a capsule to the guy who gained 5lbs the first week but was not sure it was working(because we all commonly gain 5lbs a week sans anabolics) to the guy who complained that his current cycle was not working like the first one he had, dear lord.

**** is real, end of story.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Ya that thread was definitely confusing. I guess what sparked my concern was the express 42 saying it who seems well respected around here. I’m sure it’s g2g

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya that thread was definitely confusing. I guess what sparked my concern was the express 42 saying it who seems well respected around here. I’m sure it’s g2g
That’s because Express got the initial gains from DMZ for 2 weeks then switched to Msten and somehow expected another 5-10lb surge, like a goddamn newbie would expect or something. *Smh*

And the dumb dumb OP was taking baby doses of divides capsules (which can’t be evenly divided due to filler).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 122