Pyretic and Exo-13 Stack

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
I finished off a run of Ign1te, sr9009, and Cardarine about 2 weeks ago and wasn't too impressed. 2 days ago I started the Pyretic (Primeval Labs) and Exo-13 (Prime Nutrition/OG formula with DMAA and noopept) and damn... I can feel it working. I am sweating while my wife is complaining that it's freezing in the house. I work 50 hours a week, the wife and I work opposite shifts, subsequently I only get in the gym 2-3 days a week. I'm at 210lbs right now... with a goal of getting down to 185-190lbs after 8 weeks. I have been getting headaches... idk if it's from the stack or something else, anyone else experience this with either of these products? If its not the supplements, perhaps allergies, sinuses, or adapting to my new diet. Just started tracking macros. My daily goal is: 2011 Calories, 172g of carbs, 205g of protein, and 38 g of fat. I will try to update a couple times per week.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Down to 207 today. Really do feel like taking the Pyretic raises my body temperature. It makes me ****ing sweat like crazy. Been trying to eat as close to my set Macros as possible, but really not as close as I'd like. I realized I was consuming way too few calories most days... and days that I did eat more calories, they were **** calories. Trying to drop overall fat consumption and tracking macros has made me realize how much excess fat I was consuming. I am optimistic that I will reach my goal in 8 weeks. I am eating more frequently and taking in more calories, but I am still losing weight due to consuming my macros in more appropriate ratios. I took before pics and can't wait to see what I can do in 8 weeks.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Down to 204 this morning. Happy with my progress, and I haa a couple of days there where I derailed on my "diet". It's still early in this log, but I think this stack is a winner! Consistent weight loss and I really don't think much if any has been muscle. I've been eating lots of protein to maintain my muscle mass and I am still making solid gains in my lifts.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
I love this stack... had a pretty epic cheat day on Thursday, but still down to 201 this morning. I highly recommend this stack. I'm loving it! Great focus and increase in overall energy level.

Lendo

Awards
Down to 207 today. Really do feel like taking the Pyretic raises my body temperature. It makes me ****ing sweat like crazy. Been trying to eat as close to my set Macros as possible, but really not as close as I'd like. I realized I was consuming way too few calories most days... and days that I did eat more calories, they were **** calories. Trying to drop overall fat consumption and tracking macros has made me realize how much excess fat I was consuming. I am optimistic that I will reach my goal in 8 weeks. I am eating more frequently and taking in more calories, but I am still losing weight due to consuming my macros in more appropriate ratios. I took before pics and can't wait to see what I can do in 8 weeks.
Interesting that you attribute the sweating to Pyretic, as it has no stims or thermogenic ingredients. Good stuff anyway...

subbed

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
I've taken stims by themselves, and don't usually get the sweats, and I take the pyretic at before bed without stims and still notice the increased body temps. Although it does have the T2 in the Exo, so that may be contributing to the thernogenesis as I have not researched the half life of T2. Update: I went on vacation to San Diego for 5 days and ate like ****, but still down to 198 as of this morning. I noticed the board shorts I bought in June were loose and wouldn't stay up well. The good thing about losing weight... not being so fat. The bad thing about losing weight..showing everyone at the beach your ass crack because your trunks don't fit right anymore. ??? I've still been going hard at the gym and feel like I am putting on muscle and losing weight at the same time. I am optimistic and I'm looking forward to seeing the difference in my before and after pics.

Lendo

Awards
I'll be trying Pyretic very soon...probably with some KSM-66 Ashwaganda, based on another thread here.