Putting Formutech's Flexible to the Test!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
110's are tuff. Good job. I gotta get it going, your catching me fast. Doing 5 sets of 115 lb db incline for sets of 8.

Bench moved up finally this week after about 4 months of staying the same. Got 335 for a set of 4 and a set of 3. After 315 for 2 sets if 5.

Was at 365 my best about 2 years ago. Haven't got back there yet.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
110's are tuff. Good job. I gotta get it going, your catching me fast. Doing 5 sets of 115 lb db incline for sets of 8.

Bench moved up finally this week after about 4 months of staying the same. Got 335 for a set of 4 and a set of 3. After 315 for 2 sets if 5.

Those are excellent numbers dude. I haven't been able to get my bench close to that

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Those are good numbers sixxer! 115s on incline is going to be tough to catch!!

Those are excellent numbers dude. I haven't been able to get my bench close to that
I agree, I struggle on 305

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took the last dose of Flexible today (review posted in product reviews), I had to put in an order for more as I honestly haven't felt this good in years!!! Joint pain will now be a thing of the past! Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to try such a great product!!

Training today was chest and biceps.

Flat Bench Db
50x15x2
90x12
110x6x2
110x5x2

Incline Guillotine Press
(This is a new exercise for me and I'm already hooked! The pump was amazing!!!) ss with standing Db curls
(50x12 ss 40x10)x4

Decline Db Bench ss with Straight bar Curls
60x30x3 ss 100x12x3

High Crossovers ss with Guillotine Curls
90x12x4 ss 90x15x3

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I feel the same way. I'm going to have to get another tub. 4 caps a day for me and I'm on a higher dose of epi and my joints feel great!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel the same way. I'm going to have to get another tub. 4 caps a day for me and I'm on a higher dose of epi and my joints feel great!
That's awesome!!! It seems like a no brainer for me now to just have these as a staple.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took the last dose of Flexible today (review posted in product reviews), I had to put in an order for more as I honestly haven't felt this good in years!!! Joint pain will now be a thing of the past! Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to try such a great product!!

Training today was chest and biceps.

Flat Bench Db
50x15x2
90x12
110x6x2
110x5x2

Incline Guillotine Press
(This is a new exercise for me and I'm already hooked! The pump was amazing!!!) ss with standing Db curls
(50x12 ss 40x10)x4

Decline Db Bench ss with Straight bar Curls
60x30x3 ss 100x12x3

High Crossovers ss with Guillotine Curls
90x12x4 ss 90x15x3
Looking good brother!!! So glad you liked it and honored you chose to purchase some! This products really makes a believer out of everyone!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good brother!!! So glad you liked it and honored you chose to purchase some! This products really makes a believer out of everyone!!
Thanks swanky, I'm definitely a believer!!