Putting Flexatril to the test (unsponsored)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Alright everybody. Thanks to a couple of board members whose opinions and thoughts I value ( SFreed and Studhorse ) I have decided to try Flexatril. I have been having hip, knee and elbow issues on my right side for about a year now. I am 37 and have thought about peptides, but they seem like a pain in the @ss to deal with and handle. So if those 2 can get relief, I thought it was worth getting a bottle to try. I will update this every couple of days with my feelings on it. I just started the loading phase yesterday, so there really isn't much to say about it yet. TheSolution I think this will interest you as well.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you're gonna like it. I know it worked great on my tendon issues.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed...I was gonna buy some flexatril this week but life got in the way!!!

interested to follow your results!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! Hope this works as well for you as it is for me.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
A little update. I am on my 5th of the loading phase and, quite frankly, I haven't noticed anything yet. I don't know if I should be, but I am not. I think a better indicator will be my power leg day next Monday, so we will see.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Next time you tag me, make sure you put the space in there :)
Flexatril helps a ton of joint issue and pain, but remember some things just need medical attention. No joint supplement can cure all problems. Some are so severe that require doctors and further assistance.

Lets hope things turn around for you here buddy.
In for your honest feedback. Rock the double does for 10 days then back down to 3

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little update. I am on my 5th of the loading phase and, quite frankly, I haven't noticed anything yet. I don't know if I should be, but I am not. I think a better indicator will be my power leg day next Monday, so we will see.
Hope this starts working for you brother. All my minor aches and pains were gone in the first few days.
my lower back pain is gone and my left shoulder has improved 85%. it's not going to heal my torn labrum but as far as the impingement it's almost gone.
I can't and probably never will be able to bench again but the chest and shoulder exercises I can do are virtually pain free now.
Good thing about jacking up my shoulder is it has tought me alot about form and function that I would have never messed with in the past. and turned me onto some new lifts and different angles of the same lifts that are in alignment with the natural shoulder movement.

Never had major hip issues. that is a big ass joint. hope you get that healed up brother.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say that my Achilles started noto hurting at about day 5 ish. I continued the double dosed for 10 days, then did 4 caps a day for another week. Might not of been necessary, but I did it anyway. Hope yours gets better soon!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Another update. I am day 9 of the loading phase of Flexatril. Some little aches have gone away but what I was using it for I won't really know until Monday. I suspect that if my pain level is the same that my problems aren't what Flexatril was designed to solve. So instead of saying a product doesn't work, like some would say, I will just be getting affirmation that my issue is bigger.

That being said, overall, I feel a lot less creaky. This is big as I don't have to go through a special process to get out of bed. So I think the product works. I will update on Monday with whether or not it helped my issue. If it does, I will undoubtedly be ordering a second bottle.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Your already seeing less friction on your joints if you are less creaky and reduced pain

Again exactly what flex should do. You may have an issue that requires medical attention and seeing a doctor. While Flexatril can help reduce pain and aid joint inflammation it won't solve all major problems someone may have.

Good to see things are going up!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Your already seeing less friction on your joints if you are less creaky and reduced pain

Again exactly what flex should do. You may have an issue that requires medical attention and seeing a doctor. While Flexatril can help reduce pain and aid joint inflammation it won't solve all major problems someone may have.

Good to see things are going up!
Totally agree. I believe the product works, my issue may beyond the scope that Flexatril was intended to help with.