Awards
just re read the 1st page rofl sry bro's

i'd like to be a rep tho i can help errbody

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet the reps get the famous PM of an individual sending them their shipping information with nothing else written in the PM labeled as "Free Sasmples"
Lol! Id put money on it

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Defnite vote for Bean5er here!!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright well then,

I'm 26, a few years ago I had an accident with my past employer and post surgery I began working with a great team of trainers. They really challenged me a pushed me into a great direction focusing on strength. I fell off the wagon when my wife and I purchased our home and I had to do "real" work. I came from a missions background and we lived on minimal income because we're hippie folk and get by on basics. After about a year I had become pretty complacent and stopped lifting until I started having pain again. Then I met a member from this board (LTL) who encouraged me to get back in and start again.since then I've been pretty much pain free and have made many improvements. Both through hard work and supplementation.

I apologize for the format I am using my phone.

There are few supplement companies that I go to on a regular basis Purus being one of them. I have always trusted and respected their reps and have always gotten sound advice and motivation from them. That being said is the reason I would like to rep for them. Being part of that family and brotherhood and because they have reliable products that do as they advertise.

I have a few sponsored and un-sponsored logs that I will edit in shortly.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215167-r3actions-pes-usp.html
(was not able to complete due to GI issues from test powder)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223423-r3acting-nla-supp.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/207582-r3acts-pes-erase.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213344-r3action-gets-fat.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/225011-r3action-pt-d.html
Thanks for the shout out bro. Pulling for ya big guy. I think you would make a good rep and I know how much you truly believe in these products.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright I'd say by Wednesday everyone needs to put the finishing touches on everything. There is a lot of good info in this thread and strong candidates. So Wednesday will be the official deadline and from there we can look everything over.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alright I'd say by Wednesday everyone needs to put the finishing touches on everything. There is a lot of good info in this thread and strong candidates. So Wednesday will be the official deadline and from there we can look everything over.
Ya buddy! Awesome apps I see.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great timing

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
awesome man im so anxious to see the results!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks but I didn't apply bud.
it's not contingent on your application. if you get nominated and selected you are then obligated to rep for Purus. Otherwise Airborne shoes up to your house, removes your thumbs and takes your women. Hope you like suicide grip, it will be your only option.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
it's not contingent on your application. if you get nominated and selected you are then obligated to rep for Purus. Otherwise Airborne shoes up to your house, removes your thumbs and takes your women. Hope you like suicide grip, it will be your only option.
Lmao. I'd take AB showing up at my house he owes me a few workouts ;-), hell have to fight my wife though and she's a tough bitch lol. I would be honored to rep for Purus as stated b4 I just made an earlier commitment that I'm honoring even though I doubt ill be chosen for it. Whatever is supposed to happen will. All good people involved. I'm simply flattered by the support to say the least :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao. I'd take AB showing up at my house he owes me a few workouts ;-), hell have to fight my wife though and she's a tough bitch lol. I would be honored to rep for Purus as stated b4 I just made an earlier commitment that I'm honoring even though I doubt ill be chosen for it. Whatever is supposed to happen will. All good people involved. I'm simply flattered by the support to say the least :)
Bean5er you kick ass bro and hell no women are nuts hahaha

Nico1

Nico1

Awards
Glad you guys will consider me to become a Rep for your great company! I still remember the 1st time I used jack3d and prime, my gains went through the roof. My intensity was un matched! With my knowledge on supplements I will make sure all you guys on here get the right info with no bro science. Test Powder is de'fs my favorite product from your line tho, wit out a doubt.

And ppl stop sending me multiple pm's at once, ill help you guys but keep it in 1 msg ya? thx

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you guys will consider me to become a Rep for your great company! I still remember the 1st time I used jack3d and prime, my gains went through the roof. My intensity was un matched! With my knowledge on supplements I will make sure all you guys on here get the right info with no bro science. Test Powder is de'fs my favorite product from your line tho, wit out a doubt.

And ppl stop sending me multiple pm's at once, ill help you guys but keep it in 1 msg ya? thx
Lmao...for real?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you help me even if I don't send you a PM?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Neg?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards

^^^This guy just got the job :D

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The circle is now complete

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

I'm in shock....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I just woke up to my wife yelling and ****... I barely got any sleep. To top it off I see some wierd stuff on here that throws my mind in a loop

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just woke up to my wife yelling and ****... I barely got any sleep. To top it off I see some wierd stuff on here that throws my mind in a loop
Was she yelling "I love purus because jack3d is awesome!!"?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. This is great stuff. If he doesn't get the spot this is rigged!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards

is anybody as confused as i am?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards